kamping-killoch

Killoch's MultiNational Pack

You don't want my stuff as its a mix of various mods and some in-house stuff. This is an issue with A3 at the moment not like the old days where you could include additional pbos for ACE for example.

E.g.some people use RH m4s but others use massi's weapons. You can't make it compatible with every gun mod out there and there is no standard like ACE gear with A2.

You don't need to be a modder for this stuff, just a bit of patience and some understanding.

Any chance of getting retextures of the CSAT harnesses in a future update? Maybe in brown, OD, etc.

Just had someone else ask for this too, so yes.

Just wanted to say this is great looking, and I'm gonna push to have it added to my group's modpack (2 members have already left posts here).

Anyway, what other nations are planning to incorporate?

Just wanted to say this is great looking, and I'm gonna push to have it added to my group's modpack (2 members have already left posts here).

Anyway, what other nations are planning to incorporate?

Thanks man, I've got a few ideas for what to do next, Japan, Sweden and Denmark come to mind. The next update will likely come as an optional extra with some nations and a few of the backpacks people have been looking for. If you ( or anyone else) have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

hey Killoch, I was wondering if you might consider toning down the teal colour of the PLA Universal units? making them more gray?

Killoch,I was weapon testing tonight on the AI.

The US troops,possibly all factions,are requiring multiple headshots from point blank range with a basic MX assault rifle.

Tested my shots against default NATO troops.Always one hit kill.

Also shots to the legs,sometimes 3,sometimes 4,just inconsistent.

Can you confirm?

Im testing with a damage multiplier, 1.40. But thats even stranger as headshots still dont kill with one shot.

Any thoughts?

Love the factions,i prefer these US troops than NATO.

Great work!

Killoch,I was weapon testing tonight on the AI.

The US troops,possibly all factions,are requiring multiple headshots from point blank range with a basic MX assault rifle.

Tested my shots against default NATO troops.Always one hit kill.

Also shots to the legs,sometimes 3,sometimes 4,just inconsistent.

Can you confirm?

Im testing with a damage multiplier, 1.40. But thats even stranger as headshots still dont kill with one shot.

Any thoughts?

Love the factions,i prefer these US troops than NATO.

Great work!

I've actually been looking into the exact same thing the last few days and it seems that I've fucked up the Armour values somewhat noticeably. Basically the current values are both too high on most armor pieces, and very similar to "grenadier" vests from BI, which are made to resist grenades. The result is that grenades even at PBR are not fatal, and small arms are dealing less than intended damage.

Serious apologies to everyone who this has affected. There will be a fix along post-haste, tonight if possible. I've not yet gotten around to any new factions but It should include a few new things, which I hope will make this up to ye.

My bad,

Killoch

Update to V2.1: Download

Apologies to anyone who experienced the strange armor behavior up to now. The pack has been entirely updated and brought back into line with standard A3 armor. Most armor pieces will be less resistant to small arms and explosives are once again dangerous at close range.

I've also included everything new I've worked on up to now. No new groups unfortunatly, but you will find a dozen new Backpacks and 9 new PASGT helmets, once again thanks to Sudden from E vs. W mod. Example of the new PLA helmet: http://i.imgur.com/Ok7vxgC.jpg

If anybody experiences any bugs or strange behavior please let me know.

Many thanks!

Hey Killoch, are you ever planning to add more UN stuff? I would love to have a chest rig of some kind in UN blue. Also, it seems the UN helmet has doesn't say 'UN' on the side. Not sure if that's intentional or a mistake.

Regardless, it's a great mod and I hope you continue work on it!

I've actually been looking into the exact same thing the last few days and it seems that I've fucked up the Armour values somewhat noticeably. Basically the current values are both too high on most armor pieces, and very similar to "grenadier" vests from BI, which are made to resist grenades. The result is that grenades even at PBR are not fatal, and small arms are dealing less than intended damage.

Serious apologies to everyone who this has affected. There will be a fix along post-haste, tonight if possible. I've not yet gotten around to any new factions but It should include a few new things, which I hope will make this up to ye.

My bad,

Killoch

No apolagies needed mate just glad it wasnt a bug on my end and that your aware of them issues.Yeah i noticed too they barely flinch when an rgo blew right next to them.These guys are more futaristic than BIS' boys haha.

Glad to hear you gona roll out an update.Great factions to choose from!

---------- Post added at 05:43 ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 ----------

No apolagies needed mate just glad it wasnt a bug on my end and that your aware of them issues.Yeah i noticed too they barely flinch when an rgo blew right next to them.These guys are more futaristic than BIS' boys haha.

Glad to hear you gona roll out an update.Great factions to choose from!

Also would it be possible to work with Sudden again for a russian radio protocol?

Possibly majoris(apoligies if spelled wrong) from PLA mod who also has a radio protocol for chinese.I would like to use these russians with SUDDENS russians,but until they all spea one language it would be a little ......akward ;)

Regardless,this pack is magnificent,feel spoiled for choice.

CHeers for update;)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Think you've left a placeholder in the groups for OD.

class MNP_OD_SQUAD
				class Unit4
				{
					side = 1;
					vehicle = "ANTITANK";
					rank = "PRIVATE";
					position[] = {10,-2,0};
				};	

class MNP_OD_AT_PATROL
				class Unit2
				{
					side = 1;
					vehicle = "ANTITANK";
					rank = "CORPORAL";
					position[] = {5,-1,0};
				};					

class Unit3
				{
					side = 1;
					vehicle = "ANTITANK";
					rank = "PRIVATE";
					position[] = {-10,-2,0};
				};

Shouldn't these look like:

class MNP_OD_SQUAD
				class Unit4
				{
					side = 1;
					vehicle = "MNP_OD_Soldier_AT";
					rank = "PRIVATE";
					position[] = {10,-2,0};
				};	
class MNP_OD_AT_PATROL
				class Unit2
				{
					side = 1;
					rank = "CORPORAL";
					position[] = {5,-1,0};
				};					

class Unit3
				{
					side = 1;
					rank = "PRIVATE";
					position[] = {-10,-2,0};
				};

Thanks for the update bud!

Think you've left a placeholder in the groups for OD.

Thanks for the update bud!

On the ball as always, I guess I missed that again :p.

Thanks!

Is it me or dose the Canadian uniforms have no shoulder patches with flags on them. I don't know if this is a design choice but personally I think they should be there. Just was wondering if you could add them back in? or it may be a glitch with my version. let me know. Love the mod keep up the great work :)

Killoch

since last update after you adjusted the armour values,i was using default NATO with bcombat.Within bcombat there is a config sqf that enable the use of a damage multiplier.When i have your mod activated,NATO troops do not receive these values.

Is there a way you could look into this?Maybe there no way to fix it and the two mods cant work together with the damage multiplier.Be good to know either way,

cheers man.

any chance for some cold war era units? Soviets+Soviets afghan, US and german units around 85'?

We love u killoch!

Nice variety, but everyone uses vanilla weaps, which are boring. With CUP released, is there an easy way to write PBOs to use custom loadouts?

Nice variety, but everyone uses vanilla weaps, which are boring. With CUP released, is there an easy way to write PBOs to use custom loadouts?

Not all communities use CUP, including ours. It would be very irritating to force people to download a large mod that may not be wanted by the community, to use Killochs excellent uniforms.