Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Recommended tuning suggestions

To everyone with Geforce cards I would recommend trying to run the game in 16bit color. These cards perform a bit better with this setting apart from ATI's cards. You might get some viewing glitches like small white lines occuring every now and then, but I'd take that for the higher fps. I have a pretty poor system, but I've still managed to run Resistance without a single crash so far and no long loading times.

Athlon 850Mhz on a K75SA mobo (very stable although I suspect somethings wrong with my processor)

GF2 Ti 64Mb

320Mb 133 SDRAM

OFP Benchmark: Around 1700

Resistance Benchmark: Around 2100

Running at 1024x768x16, most everything else defualted.

I also made a clean install of 1.46 before installing resistance, and got rid of the enormous amounts of addons and maps that I had.

biggrin.gif Win XP home

1.7 Ghz P4

Nvidia g3 TI500

512 SDRAM

I have found that when Resistance gets choppy drop your resolution from 32bit to 16bit and it runs fine

I think we have enough suggestions together for now smile.gif

Since reading this thread over and over again to make sure no spam is around is very time consuming, I will close it smile.gif

If any of you have other suggestions to make, then PM me and I might put them in smile.gif

closed.gif

With the Resistance & General forums now being merged there are too many pinned topics so I'll move this over to TS smile.gif