kimi_uy

A-164 Wipeout HUD MOD

ok but ...in the addon folder of this mod there is not any "wipe _hud_kimi_UI_opt" ... in that 4 the helo hmds yes there is!!!

i downloaded from play with six....bye!

ok but ...in the addon folder of this mod there is not any "wipe _hud_kimi_UI_opt" ... in that 4 the helo hmds yes there is!!!

i downloaded from play with six....bye!

Oh sorry, wrong thread then! you should have posted that in the Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Sorry for the misunderstanding :p

Oh sorry, wrong thread then! you should have posted that in the Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Sorry for the misunderstanding :p

..no man!!this is the right thread because the problem appair when using this mod ... no conflicts with your "heli_hmds" and "rhs_su25"

it hurts me can't usethose mods togheter!!

bye!

..no man!!this is the right thread because the problem appair when using this mod ... no conflicts with your "heli_hmds" and "rhs_su25"

it hurts me can't usethose mods togheter!!

bye!

remove the "Wipe_Kimi_UI.pbo", that should do it

I know it may be against the spirit of the mod, but is there a way to enable the third person information overlay also. The overlay that displays damage and weapon selected.

:EDIT: Never-mind got it, for those wanting to know delete both versions of "Wipe_Kimi_UI.pbo"

Great mod though.

Edited by Quite_moreish

I know it may be against the spirit of the mod, but is there a way to enable the third person information overlay also. The overlay that displays damage and weapon selected.

Yes there is ;). You have to remove the "Wipe_KIMI_UI.pbo" from the addons folder within this mod.

You don't need to do anything else with the CCIP mod except configure the config.cpp for your plane. It already works for the wipeout so you shouldn't need to do anything afaik if you have only tweaked the HUD.

To render the CCIP piper you can access a variable named CCIP_impactPos as seen in the source here: https://github.com/eRazeri/CCIP/blob/master/src/CCIP_Core/fn_calculateImpactPoint.sqf

If I recall correctly, it is in ATL format. You just have to transform the position so that it fits on your HUD.

Ask eRazeri if you need help because he has been the main developer of that for quite some time now.

I'm not sure how to turn off the default CCIP piper rendering so that you could use your own HUD piper. Maybe it could just do a simple variable check or something.

Edited by Xendance

You don't need to do anything else with the CCIP mod except configure the config.cpp for your plane. It already works for the wipeout so you shouldn't need to do anything afaik if you have only tweaked the HUD.

To render the CCIP piper you can access a variable named CCIP_impactPos as seen in the source here: https://github.com/eRazeri/CCIP/blob/master/src/CCIP_Core/fn_calculateImpactPoint.sqf

If I recall correctly, it is in ATL format. You just have to transform the position so that it fits on your HUD.

Ask eRazeri if you need help because he has been the main developer of that for quite some time now.

I'm not sure how to turn off the default CCIP piper rendering so that you could use your own HUD piper. Maybe it could just do a simple variable check or something.

The way the class MFD works doesn't allow to reference any source outside of what there already is (very limited). So I would even know where to start to make the ccip piper properly work here. I barely know how to open an .sqf file.

So this might not even be related to this mod at all, but is there any way to get the white boxes for selected target/target locked icons to be anything other than white boxes? Your mods are just pure eye candy and the vanilla boxes ruin the experience :)

Is there any way that this mod(Mighty GAU-8 Avenger) can work with this HUD because it conflicts with this addon?

yeap remove, the "Wipe_Kimi_Weapons.pbo" and "Wipe_Kimi_GAU8.pbo" from my addon.

I notice in 1.5 you can target ground troops with the GAU, however in 1.6 I can't. Anything I could do that keep that change in 1.6?

I notice in 1.5 you can target ground troops with the GAU, however in 1.6 I can't. Anything I could do that keep that change in 1.6?

As in locking onto infantry?

As in locking onto infantry?

Yes :) A box display around the ground troop as you press T

<a  href=BxlzhVi.jpg' alt='BxlzhVi.jpg'>

Edited by kiyoshisaotome

I'll dig into it. Thanks for reporting.

BTW: that's weirdest UI color I've seen :p

Lol, unless you are a certain color blind like me :) Then it won't be weird

I also notice it was gone from Kimi HMD mod too if you want to look into that also.

Yeah i beleive there has been an update that screwed everything up.

Hi, very nice addon!

Please, do not take this as another "CCIP please!" post but, I am wondering why CCIP's mod version works with unguided rockets and LGBs while using this amazing HUD mod (personally I love it for the ASL indicator and single flare launch option), but not with the Wipeout's cannon (haven't tested the Neophron yet).

It's weird because the "Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger" mod also changes the cannon specs and modes but the CCIP still works (using the 3 combined works fine for me, but still without CCIP).

Hope you can solve it or at least what to do to make it work, even in a shoddily way! xD

Thanks again!

Hey benitoll,

I will resume modding after the marksmen DLC is released, so I'll take a look then. ;)

Hey,

your mod is really cool. Makes a whole lot more fun to use the A-10. Its so much better...for instance shooting down the troop transport helo over seas in the fixed wings showcase. It just kinda feels so much more was it ought to feel. But, at the moment its not compatibale with Kimis Wipeout HUD mod out of the box. You have to delete 2 files from kimis mod as mentioned earlier in this thread. Could you guys and Kimi maybe work together and make both mods really click?

LOAL!!! (Laugh Out After Lunch). As neptune said I'm AKA "Kimi"

Don't worry, I will talk to myself later this week ;)

haha stuff happens. Right, didn't know youre one and the same person.:p So the two mods are developed by you, and you intend on integrating them?

Which two mods are you referring to?