kimi_uy

A-164 Wipeout HUD MOD

Update v1.4 Available!!!

Wipeout_HUD_Kimi_v1.4

v1.4 Changelog:

Update v1.4:

- Fixed TrackIr issues.

- Added Neophron HMD.

- Added Multiple Countermeasure release programs, carefully explained in the reference manual.

- Added Flare Mode and Flare counter display.

As always, reference the guide for all the info.

Enjoy!

Cool stuff, looking good so far...

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks Foxhound, Kecharles and Miller for the Mirrors :)

New Update Available!!!

Wipeout_HUD_Kimi_v1.5

Changelog v1.5:

- Removed tracers from gau-8.

- Added "SAFE" mode for both Wipeout and Neophron (thanks to John_Spartan)

- Changed some stuff in the HUDs.

- Added ILS on Neoprhon.

- Modified configs so that the weapon changes are modular (you can remove them).

This past week I've been helping TheSystematicPsycho to get new sounds for the GAU-8. They are not scripted bursts, each hit has its own sound, bullets are supersonic and the RoF of the gun is 3900 rpm, The tracers will be removed also (if not alreayd removed in the mod).

Here's a WIP video:

I just really miss it from ace.... It's just so awesome, what is the other calculation for guds called?

Edited by millerhighlife

Have an error pop-ups: No entry 'config.bin/RscinGameUI/Rsc_Kimi_AIR_UI_01.CA_Stabilize.

Error pop-ups when i spawning inside Wipeout or Neofron what was placed in the editor.

How to fix this?

hello!...first thanks for your mods,

maybe you just know that, but this hud mod make conflict with RHS and the su25 dont show the weapon UI...if you try without this mod then su25 work again,

I hope that is something easy to fix...thanks again goodbye

hello!...first thanks for your mods,

maybe you just know that, but this hud mod make conflict with RHS and the su25 dont show the weapon UI...if you try without this mod then su25 work again,

I hope that is something easy to fix...thanks again goodbye

I could fix that, but thats a problem on their end because the used the wipeout as a base class for their plane.

What u can do is just remove the wipe_hud_kimi_UI_opt.pbo from the addons folder of the wipeout hud mod folder.

What were the track IR Issues that were fixed? Becuase one thing i've noticed is that when i use Track IR the guns shoot where the cross on the HMD is not the circle on the HUD.

New Update Available!!!

Wipeout_HUD_Kimi_v1.6

Update v1.6:

- Revised Modularity for the GAU-8 (for 3rd party addons).

- Changed the Attitude indicator for the A-164.

- Other stuff.

Greetings,

your dropbox link is empty ;)

nvm, fixed, sorry

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

Updated mod v1.6 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Which pbo has sound configuration in it? Because it seems this addon is reverting the A-164 cannon sounds back to vanilla instead of JSRS.

Which pbo has sound configuration in it? Because it seems this addon is reverting the A-164 cannon sounds back to vanilla instead of JSRS.

Oh shite, forgot to take out the sounds.

Anyway u can remove the pbo that says "Wipe_Kimi_GAU8.pbo", that should enable the vanilla gun.

Will fix ASAP though.

Oh shite, forgot to take out the sounds.

Anyway u can remove the pbo that says "Wipe_Kimi_GAU8.pbo", that should enable the vanilla gun.

Will fix ASAP though.

Ahhh. Out of curiosity, what all did you do to the GAU in terms of tweaks? It might be all in my head, but even aside from it not using JSRS sounds, it "felt" different to me.

I haven't dug up and used my Track IR for Arma yet, but I may have to. Your HUD and HMD work has me itching to hop in the cockpit more often. Great work.

Ahhh. Out of curiosity, what all did you do to the GAU in terms of tweaks? It might be all in my head, but even aside from it not using JSRS sounds, it "felt" different to me.

I haven't dug up and used my Track IR for Arma yet, but I may have to. Your HUD and HMD work has me itching to hop in the cockpit more often. Great work.

Haha Roger, thanks for the words.

In the gun i changed the Rate of fire to the proper one (3900 rpm), removed the tracers, upped the damage for direct hit and splash radius, to actually be able to kill stuff ;)

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!