kimi_uy

A-164 Wipeout HUD MOD

Hey everyone,

Continuing with my strive to upgrade vanilla content here's a Wipeout HUD Mod.

What it does?

It changes the absolutely useless and cluttery HUD from the Vanilla Wipeout to a more easy-to-read HUD,

removing all those hideous bars and tapes. I based it off the DCS: A-10c HUD.

HUD includes everything noted on reference guide.

I also changed the field of view of the pilot so instruments are more readable.

http://i.imgur.com/md1BhyZ.jpg (284 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/6ue4HCl.jpg (221 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/rKvZq8o.jpg (181 kB)

v1.2 Screenshots

TheSystematicPsycho's Review: :cool:

-SwissMaverick's Review:

Author: geraldbolso1899

Credits and Thanks:

- Bohemia Interactive.

- TheSystematicPsycho for the review and the logo (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSystematicPsycho)

- SwissMAVERICK for the review. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTSKpPApAE8B7wZ4z4xut5A

- PatchworkHD.

- 161st V-SOAR Community.

- Neptune (TOF concept).

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xM  St4MWNDbUJnbS9XTHZ4bDdwSFNWZi90Y0RLSWVKcDdUSEpoT2k  xUXVJQUhrNlV0NklJV0JNeVdQN01VSjFHb3RaU0dRNnZid2o3S  HhjWWxja0t4Y0JiOE1oVkE=}

Download LINK:

A-164 Wipeout HUD MOD - v1.6

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE REFERENCE GUIDE

Enjoy!

Changelog:

v1.6:

- Revised Modularity for the GAU-8 (for 3rd party addons).

- Changed the Attitude indicator for the A-164.

- Other stuff.

v1.5:

- Removed tracers from gau-8.

- Added "SAFE" mode for both Wipeout and Neophron (thanks to John_Spartan)

- Changed some stuff in the HUDs.

- Added ILS on Neoprhon.

- Modified configs so that the weapon changes are modular (you can remove them).

v1.4:

- Fixed TrackIr issues.

- Added Neophron HMD.

- Added Multiple Countermeasure release programs, carefully explained in the reference manual.

- Added Flare Mode and Flare counter display.

v1.3:

- Fixed Gun cross.

- Edited small stuff for the HMD and the HUD not to overlap as much in the centerline.

- Fixed head movement for TrackIR.

v1.2:

- Removed vanilla crosshairs.

- Customized Crosshairs for each type of weapon.

- Added Helmet Mounted Display.

- Added optional version with Nautical units (read reference guide for more intel)

- Added a Bazzilion of other stuff, I'll leave it for the user to find out

- HUD is fully parallaxed.

- Re-signed the pbo's.

v1.0:

Initial Release

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT:

DISCLAIMER

You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.

You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or

mirror it without geraldbolso1899's prior permission and agreement.

Edited by geraldbolso1899

Thanks for allowing us to mirror :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

epic

is this also fixing the magic hud movement when you look to the left?

epic

is this also fixing the magic hud movement when you look to the left?

I'm glad u like it.

Are you talking about the parallax effect? Because that is there on purpose, so it's projected on an imaginary plane in the infinity and when u move your head around or make a high G turn, it will be displaced.

Looks great! Thank you. Will you add a CCIP piper?

Really like this mod. Makes flying CAS so much more enjoyable. It did seem like the targeting boxes took a few seconds to line up with where the vehicle actually was, though.

Would be amazing if you could somehow implement the CCIP script into this mod too...

Really like this mod. Makes flying CAS so much more enjoyable. It did seem like the targeting boxes took a few seconds to line up with where the vehicle actually was, though.

Would be amazing if you could somehow implement the CCIP script into this mod too...

Yeap, been trying my a** off to get that script to run in an addon. If someone knows how, please do share.

Yeap, been trying my a** off to get that script to run in an addon. If someone knows how, please do share.

Somebody please do!

Massive UPDATE v1.2 available!!!!! :yay:

Changelog:

- Removed vanilla crosshairs.

- Customized Crosshairs for each type of weapon.

- Added Helmet Mounted Display.

- Added optional version with Nautical units (read reference guide for more intel)

- Added a Bazzilion of other stuff, I'll leave it for the user to find out ;)

- Re-signed the pbo's.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x3jdu5qm6unjrx6/AACdJTLrlqQbcgrBmQQaxjeja?dl=0

ENJOY!!!

Getting a GBU-12 (display shows four in the HUD though) on the right wing where the Shrieker pod is with the Kimi_weapons addition. And other than that made the Wipeout fun to fly for once, much thanks...

Getting a GBU-12 (display shows four in the HUD though) on the right wing where the Shrieker pod is with the Kimi_weapons addition. And other than that made the Wipeout fun to fly for once, much thanks...

Didn't quite get what u said, sorry :p

The aircraft already has 4 gbu-12's

No I know that, but if you check out the aircraft with your Wipe_weapons.pbo added, somehow a GBU-12 spawns on the right wing, where the Shrieker pod is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9slndtjzsgv80m/arma3%202014-10-10%2020-19-04-19.jpg?dl=0

And just confirmed it is your Wipe_Weapons.pbo that causes the issue as removing it solved the problem.

Edited by EricJ

No I know that, but if you check out the aircraft with your Wipe_weapons.pbo added, somehow a GBU-12 spawns on the right wing, where the Shrieker pod is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9slndtjzsgv80m/arma3%202014-10-10%2020-19-04-19.jpg?dl=0

And just confirmed it is your Wipe_Weapons.pbo that causes the issue as removing it solved the problem.

HOLY S###

I didn't notice that, gonna check it out. Thanks for reporting!

I think i fixed it, try downloading it again.

TO EVERYONE: if you downloaded the addon the 10th of October, Download it again! (I had to fix a lil bug)

Your work in action, thanks again...

GeraldoBolso, great work on the HMD completely functional new UI for the Wypeout, anxious to see the HMD you´re doing for Chortles F/A-35 (hope you could add this to John&Sauls Superhornet and Peral´s/Stillmans A-10s)...

But it seems to lack Flare/Missile decoy indications, I can´t say how much I have in store or if I´m releasing it =P

Outstanding work nonetheless!

Saludos!

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

The update is amazing! Although, if I may say - the targeting adds so much to the usability of the plane, it seems a shame that it doesn't at least highlight the targets with the boxes when you're using other weapons, such as doing a gun run on a light vehicle... (Unless it does and I just totally missed it)