argument

wip buildings of russian village

Nice, i would love to see maps from A1,2 with replacment of building that are not enterable, and with some new locations - this building is perfect for this, looking forward for more.

Great Job !! If I didn't know better they look Vanilla !! (that's good by the way !)

Are you going to simply release this as a usable buildings pack for map makers or do you have something grander in mind ? There were a few people who were talking about opening up a lot of the original maps etc i.e. A3 re-releases.

E.g. the great work that M1lkm8n and CiforDayZServer (Nonov) have been doing to SMD_Sharani

What's the vision ?

SJ

Are you going to simply release this as a usable buildings pack for map makers or do you have something grander in mind ? There were a few people who were talking about opening up a lot of the original maps etc i.e. A3 re-releases.

What's the vision ?

SJ

yeah I'll just do it all pack houses, any map maker can use it later.

Maybe you can help guys from All in Arma Terrain Pack, they have nice plans for future and your building would fit well. Ofc it s up to you, just idea :D

Cool to see you are still working on this.

Indoor textures seem a little rough, but I know how hard it is to find good stuff.... lol it's near to impossible especially for good wallpaper

Also I agree you should see if you can help CUP or AiA Terrain Pack

Good start, that fireplace looks kinda rough though mate :eek:

But yeah it looks fine from the outside, its mostly a issue of getting glass windows and detailing the interior with textures and such

Nice, this really could replace old A2 buildings on many maps, do you have any damage model of this? (I mean that if you hit building, part of it will be destroied but not wholde building)

Looking really good Argument..! :)

We need so many more Russian structures for ARMA3 so I'm keeping a close eye on this..!

I am working on a Terrain in Chernarus Style, im very interested to use these on my Map.

I created my own Addons with the Mlods pack from A2.

If you are interested to help contact me :)

I could probably help you fix the section counts of the buildings you did previously. I had similar issues, and recently was shown how to reduce them down so they're very well optimized.

M1lkm8n and I are both working (creating interiors and port forwarding them to A3) on a ton of buildings from A1/A2 for our own projects, that we're sharing with the @CUP project.

I'm sure @CUP would love to have you contribute too! It's a great project to learn all sorts of stuff from a lot of amazing Arma modders!

Great Work!

Nice work, I cant really judge it unless I see it in game, but much better then the last WIP of the same house you showed.

What program are you using to do the modeling and such?

Nice, maybe to improve the interior can you put a takistani carpet inside on some part of the floor?