.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

#1 where did you DL it?

#2 already tried to reDL it?

This is an error within the AiA_Core pack and no fix for it. Seems like you use an outdated version of AiA_TP

This error means basically that the addon you are trying to load depends on itself. It checks for it's own dependency, but after the addon hasn't been loaded atm the startup fails. Weird, i know...

#1 where did you DL it?

#2 already tried to reDL it?

This is an error within the AiA_Core pack and no fix for it. Seems like you use an outdated version of AiA_TP

First, i tried a download from armaholic, didn't work, then, i downloaded it from torrent... no success

Oh and do i need The other all in armas for this one to work? it didn't show that it required anything on armaholic...

First, i tried a download from armaholic, didn't work, then, i downloaded it from torrent... no success

Oh and do i need The other all in armas for this one to work? it didn't show that it required anything on armaholic...

Do you use 2 versions of AiA? Double check it precisely, check Addons folder of Arma 3, then mods, try to run arma 3 + AiA only.

Do you use 2 versions of AiA? Double check it precisely, check Addons folder of Arma 3, then mods, try to run arma 3 + AiA only.

No, i don't use multiple versions of AIA... And thank you very much!!! i think one of my addons was conflicting with AIA.. Anyways thanks for your patience.

i think one of my addons was conflicting with AIA

would have been my next guess

As per the license indicated in the OP, the answer would be yes. :)

Thanks Haleks, good to hear. :)

Like haleks said, you are allowed to do so. But i highly recomment the method placing the objects you attend to add via mission editor (use EDEN / DEV branch). The reason is simple: Community Upgrade Project has taken over AiA_TP and is heavily working on it. So if you got a kick ass mission and you want ppl to play it, don't force them to DL many GBs of data just to play it. PPL like to use what they aready have (AiA_TP) or will have in the future (like CUP_Terrains).

So if you got good ideas and solutions to improve the terrains, feel free to join CUP and work together with the DEVs on it.

Thank you for the information AudioCustoms. Yea, it's a tough call, it sounds like both Eden and MB are having issues with the Arma engine wanting to mess with some of the objects placed, and that things may not be very precise, at least under certain conditions. Will have to look at things some more and weigh it all out.

Thanks again.

Hello guys.

I would like to move my server into a new map, but is there a way to reduce this pack's size ? 

Because it's hard for people to DL 8,5 Go ... :(

Hello guys.

I would like to move my server into a new map, but is there a way to reduce this pack's size ? 

Because it's hard for people to DL 8,5 Go ... :(

Nope... Not unless you have arma2 installed also.

Updated mod 1.4.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.4.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

what the hell a crap is that playwhith six total crap why I must download tons of malvare software to download this islands ??? why bis didn't ban this playwhith six ??

• Like 1

I'm having trouble fully extracting the 6.5gb file and cannot find anywhere on how to resolve this. It basically says towards extracting after 4 hours that it cannot be finished due to being corrupt? Any help please? 

ìm fairly sure armaholic and another one also. only one i havent tried i think is mega. but its been a waste of 12gbs of data

what the hell a crap is that playwhith six total crap why I must download tons of malvare software to download this islands ??? why bis didn't ban this playwhith six ??

Maybe they should ban you.

If someone wants latest version from Google Drive or Mega, here (hotfix included):

MEGA

or

GOOGLE DRIVE

Maybe they should ban you.

If someone wants latest version from Google Drive or Mega, here (hotfix included):

MEGA

or

GOOGLE DRIVE

thank you very much google drive is the best ..btw I don't wanna troll but if I press on that play whith six link it usually pop up 3 windows and some playwhith six installer .exe that's just upset me

ill try once more from one of the new links.. it better not be corrupted this time to. cause realisitcally extracting should take a whole of 30 seconds at most not 4 hours surely? 

i can understand you may have an opinion about a particular download method, however giving your opinion in the correct thread and in a more constructive manner would have been much more appropriate. Now lets get back on topic.

can someone give me a estimate on how long it took theres to unpack the 6.5gb file? it goes really fast up till half way in regards to zaragabad then starts to go super slow, what program is people using to extract? cause im using winopener or z opener which works fine on other zip folders but not this one?!

Damm, i cant load savegame..... it says there is missing addon Utes, even if i have loaded all terrains. Its annoying, i spent 2 hours on very long single player mission and i cant load the savegame now.

What do i need to do to be able to place Takistani buildings in the ArmA 3 editor?

Its always best to use the program where its packed with.

7zip file with 7zip, Rar file with winrar and Ace file with winace.