.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

i don't get bullet-impact-effects on chernarus.

is this a known problem?

@pulstar: haha, that is strange indeed... and very scary!

There is a problem with low detail shadows on all Arma 1 maps. Totally chaos..... Some fix anyone? I hate standard detail for shadows as they are very grainy.

So, will CUP terrain classnames be the same for compatibility purposes?

Kinda seemed like they were already because I think I was running both at one time :o

CUP Terrains will be (mostly) compatible to previous missions already made with AiA_TP. Maybe some minor changes...

There is a problem with low detail shadows on all Arma 1 maps. Totally chaos..... Some fix anyone? I hate standard detail for shadows as they are very grainy.

There will be no fixes for AiA_TP at all. Work is transfered and continues with Community Upgrade Project (CUP)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179990-community-upgrade-project-cup-terrains/

i know work on this is transfered to CUP  but i was wondering if anybody knows a fix for the missing stuff ? (i was missing wrecks under empty\wrecks and when i disabled AIATP all the wrecks where there again) 

I have error message about "vehicle MASH" or "jeep wreck" when i delete AiA. Most confusing is when i disable AIA i cannot edit mission made on stratis, while i had AiA enabled. It says that addon using on that mission were deleted.

I have error message about "vehicle MASH" or "jeep wreck" when i delete AiA. Most confusing is when i disable AIA i cannot edit mission made on stratis, while i had AiA enabled. It says that addon using on that mission were deleted.

It's because your mission use ana AiA addons.

you should open the mission.sqm and edit it.

Remove "aia_misc3_config" & "aia_misc_config" in the addons section and addons auto. Be sure to make a copy of it first.

You may also replace the addons that come from AiA and rename it by an other one. Then you will be able to open it and edit it again.

It's because your mission use ana AiA addons.

you should open the mission.sqm and edit it.

Remove "aia_misc3_config" & "aia_misc_config" in the addons section and addons auto. Be sure to make a copy of it first.

You may also replace the addons that come from AiA and rename it by an other one. Then you will be able to open it and edit it again.

Yes, i open the mission file every time i disable AiA. But replace addons from AiA?  With which files?

i know work on this is transfered to CUP  but i was wondering if anybody knows a fix for the missing stuff ? (i was missing wrecks under empty\wrecks and when i disabled AIATP all the wrecks where there again) 

I made a litle patch to solve that issue.

See there :

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181164-sparfells-workshop/?hl=sparfell%26%2339%3Bs

• Like 1

Yes, i open the mission file every time i disable AiA. But replace addons from AiA?  With which files?

If you know which exact object (classname) is giving you trouble you can simply search for it (object classname) in the mission.sqm and replace it by one from the vanilla game.

Once it's done you simply delete the new unit/object (in the game editor) and replace it by what you like.

Or use sparfell's solution which seems to be your best option ;)

Hi all,

I've downloaded the Mod via withSix (15,44 GB, v2015.1.1.3), wanted to start it, but ArmA 3 crashes before the main menu is shown.

I copied the files as a @folder to the ArmA 3 directory but the same thing happens again.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks and greets,

Andi

If you downloaded it with PWS and start it with PWS all should work fine. No need to manually move folders. If you do, make sure the folder structure is correct

@allinarmaterrainpack

• addons
  • dta
  • keys

- Inside addons must be all PBOs

- Inside dta must be tha languagecore PBOs

- Inside keys must be one .bikey file

If the game keeps crashing, check the RPT file. It can be found 

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3

In case you don't know what to look for, copy the text to http://pastebin.com/ and post the link here.

If you downloaded it with PWS and start it with PWS all should work fine. No need to manually move folders. If you do, make sure the folder structure is correct

@allinarmaterrainpack

• addons
  • dta
  • keys

- Inside addons must be all PBOs

- Inside dta must be tha languagecore PBOs

- Inside keys must be one .bikey file

If the game keeps crashing, check the RPT file. It can be found 

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3

In case you don't know what to look for, copy the text to http://pastebin.com/ and post the link here.

Hi and thanks for you answer.

All seems to be correct, but it still crashes. 

But my @folder is named @allinarmastandalone and not @allinarmaterrainpack, makes this a difference?

Here is the link to the last .rpt file: http://pastebin.com/YfLzVHHP

PWS saved the mod folders at documents/arma 3, it also downloaded some cup-mods, it says they're needed for AiA.

But some files are also at documents/arma 3 alpha.

There's a folder named @AllInArma with subfolders named .rsync, core, keys, posta3 and productdummies. What's that?

Hi and thanks for you answer.

All seems to be correct, but it still crashes. 

But my @folder is named @allinarmastandalone and not @allinarmaterrainpack, makes this a difference?

Here is the link to the last .rpt file: http://pastebin.com/YfLzVHHP

PWS saved the mod folders at documents/arma 3, it also downloaded some cup-mods, it says they're needed for AiA.

But some files are also at documents/arma 3 alpha.

There's a folder named @AllInArma with subfolders named .rsync, core, keys, posta3 and productdummies. What's that?

Well, it is possible that @allinarmastandalone is not working anymore. No idea to be honest. If you want to play the maps only i suggest you delete the standalone folder and download the @allinarmaterrainpack.

Most of the content in the standalone will be obsolete in near future. And i'm not sure why the standalone also downloaded CUP content. Have to investigate this.

But anyways, if you want to play maps only -> @allinarmaterrainpack

If you also want A2 content like weapons, units and vehicles i suggest you look for CUP Weapons, CUP Units and CUP Vehicles (which will be released within the next few days).

• Like 1

I cannot load any savegame - it open respawn menu and i cant do anything. I double checked it happen only with AIA. It happen in every single mission. SINGLE PLAYER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpJr9QaS08

Vassily B are you launching arma3 with -nologs parameter on? AiA doesn´t disable loading saved games, you´re having the classic NLSG (no load saveg games) error caused by dependacy error, you must have some mod which is broken or have another mod as dependacy (which isn´t running along), so arma can´t download even a recently saved game... disable nologs parameter and see which error pops up when launching arma, that´s the problem that is causing this saved game issue... and if you´re experiencing it only with AiA tp enabled, then you´re probably using a corrupt download or using a2 maps without the proper fix files (or the contrary, you´re using - let´s say thrisk aiatp fix, without having thrisk installed and so on...)

Cheers!

Vassily B are you launching arma3 with -nologs parameter on? AiA doesn´t disable loading saved games, you´re having the classic NLSG (no load saveg games) error caused by dependacy error, you must have some mod which is broken or have another mod as dependacy (which isn´t running along), so arma can´t download even a recently saved game... disable nologs parameter and see which error pops up when launching arma, that´s the problem that is causing this saved game issue... and if you´re experiencing it only with AiA tp enabled, then you´re probably using a corrupt download or using a2 maps without the proper fix files (or the contrary, you´re using - let´s say thrisk aiatp fix, without having thrisk installed and so on...)

Cheers!

Damm, sory and thanks, i am using -nologs indeed, thanks again!

• Like 1

Hi, i'm having some problems playing with this mod on arma 3 windows 10...

Downloaded it twice and still doesn't work... the game doesn't even start, it just crashes at "initializing addons"

here's some pictures of the problem

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0hhgOEfVfpZU0xqc3d3YzBJNjA

whats is version of ur game ? if u launch arma its right bottom

It looks like Kju has not been active for a long time, I was going to Pm him this question, but his last post is like 3 months old.

I am interested in heavily populating one of the AiA maps with various objects for a particular mission I have spent quite a bit of time on, and it seems that the only way to do this with exact object placement precision is to actually unpack the map, bake the new objects into the map and re-pack.

I would like to just ask if it is permissible to use one of the AiA maps to add objects to it, and be able to distribute the modified map along with my mission - not on steam-, with 100% credit clearly given in the main credits list for the map to Kju and all of the additional members that participated in the creation of the original map? To be clear, the end result is full clear credit given to the original authors, no credit aimed at me for even the map objects added(not interested in credit), no steam upload, and map only available with the mission - unless Kju actually desired the map to be released separately.

I don't want to get into specifics as to what the ending result would be at this point, as I don't want the approach to be duplicated/etc before the thing has even been released, but the final product desired would be both increased quality in various environments with as little as possible lag induced.

If the answer is no, that's cool. It can be done in a separate mission with mission objects, but the final result will likely not be as nice due to object placement precision issues with mission objects.

Lastly, apart from all of this, thanks to everyone that made this map pack, honestly it has made Arma 3 a viable, good game again for me.

It looks like Kju has not been active for a long time, I was going to Pm him this question, but his last post is like 3 months old.

I am interested in heavily populating one of the AiA maps with various objects for a particular mission I have spent quite a bit of time on, and it seems that the only way to do this with exact object placement precision is to actually unpack the map, bake the new objects into the map and re-pack.

I would like to just ask if it is permissible to use one of the AiA maps to add objects to it, and be able to distribute the modified map along with my mission - not on steam-, with 100% credit clearly given in the main credits list for the map to Kju and all of the additional members that participated in the creation of the original map? To be clear, the end result is full clear credit given to the original authors, no credit aimed at me for even the map objects added(not interested in credit), no steam upload, and map only available with the mission - unless Kju actually desired the map to be released separately.

I don't want to get into specifics as to what the ending result would be at this point, as I don't want the approach to be duplicated/etc before the thing has even been released, but the final product desired would be both increased quality in various environments with as little as possible lag induced.

If the answer is no, that's cool. It can be done in a separate mission with mission objects, but the final result will likely not be as nice due to object placement precision issues with mission objects.

Lastly, apart from all of this, thanks to everyone that made this map pack, honestly it has made Arma 3 a viable, good game again for me.

Like haleks said, you are allowed to do so. But i highly recomment the method placing the objects you attend to add via mission editor (use EDEN / DEV branch). The reason is simple: Community Upgrade Project has taken over AiA_TP and is heavily working on it. So if you got a kick ass mission and you want ppl to play it, don't force them to DL many GBs of data just to play it. PPL like to use what they aready have (AiA_TP) or will have in the future (like CUP_Terrains).

So if you got good ideas and solutions to improve the terrains, feel free to join CUP and work together with the DEVs on it.

whats is version of ur game ? if u launch arma its right bottom 

1.52.132676 Not in Developement build...