.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

All the doors in Takistan start wide open - the module in Arma 3 editor to shut doors has no effect.

All the doors in Takistan start wide open in Operation Arrowhead.

The A3 editor module uses the door classnames for Altis & Stratis buildings.

ie it's not a problem with AiA TP.

Try this:

//mr_book.PXS.Pvt Door Closing script.
//Closes all doors within a certain radius
//Place a Game Logic in the centre of the desired area.
//On Activation: nul = [this,1000] execVM "closeAllDoors.sqf";
//1st parameter is a Game Logic at the location where you want to close the doors 
//2nd parameter is the radius. Don't recommend using radius over 1000.

private ["_y","_houses","_zeroes","_ones"];
if (!isServer) exitWith {};

_houses = position (_this select 0) nearObjects ["house", (_this select 1)];
_zeroes = ["dvere","dvere1l","dvere1r","dvere2l","dvere2r","dvere_spodni_r","dvere_spodni_l","dvere_vrchni","vrata1","vrata2","vratal1","vratar1","vratal2","vratar2","vratal3","vratar3"];
_ones = ["door","door_1_1","door_1_2","door_2_1","door_2_2","dvere1","dvere2","dvere3","dvere4","dvere5","dvere6","dvere7","dvere8","dvere9","dvere10","dvere11","dvere12","dvere13","dvere14","doorl","doorr","door_01","door01_a","door_02","door02_a","door_03","door_04","door_05","door_06","door_1a","door_1","door_2"];
{
   _y = _x;
   {_y animate [format ["%1", _x], 0]} foreach _zeroes;
   if ((worldname=="Utes") or (worldname=="Chernarus")) then
   {
       {_y animate [format ["%1", _x], 0]} foreach _ones;
   } else
   {
       {_y animate [format ["%1", _x], 1]} foreach _ones;
   };
   sleep 0.0001;
} foreach _houses;

All the doors in Takistan start wide open - the module in Arma 3 editor to shut doors has no effect.

same problem on Zargabad

Reuploading is not a copyright infringement under a Share-alike license. However he didn't credit kju.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

Although it does require that it stays licensed under the same license, which I believe Valve changes when you upload something to Steam workshop.

Uploaded without the hotfix included so it'll crash anyway.

Reuploading is not a copyright infringement under a Share-alike license. However he didn't credit kju.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

Although it does require that it stays licensed under the same license, which I believe Valve changes when you upload something to Steam workshop.

read the first page!

;2755266']IMPORTANT: Upload to Steam workshop is not allowed! Only CUP will be in the future when ready.

you still say it's not a copyright infringement?

read the first page!

you still say it's not a copyright infringement?

It's a question whether such remarks are allowed under APL-SA.

No downstream restrictions. You may not offer or impose any additional or different terms or conditions on, or apply any Effective Technological Measures to, the Licensed Material if doing so restricts exercise of the Licensed Rights by any recipient of the Licensed Material.

The consensus on this forum seems to be that they are allowed, however, that doesn't necessarily mean they actually are.

[offtopic off]

There is a big sign that say you shouldn't upload it to the workshop so it shouldn't be there.

There is a big sign that say you shouldn't upload it to the workshop so it shouldn't be there.

Authors of the source material said "you cannot put such signs"

Authors of the source material said "you cannot put such signs"

You can, when the mod is no longer supported and may cause problems on your machine in the near future ;)

It is like publishing a copy of WIN3.1 with the quote "newest version, up to date"...

Can someone upload a server key?

This link is not working:

retry, is all working

For some reason Chernarus keeps crashing even though I have the hotfix.

my game crashes on every map used by AiA any ideas?

this is the issue ticket.. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=24651

No crash in editor. Everymap in the pack and clafghan,Orshanets,fallujah1_2, Also used Iron front. Worked good/great. This Vanilla. But ASMODS on some no issues.

Ok read your RPT. your modset is large, and all dumped in one folder? @walker? Also you crashed on isladuala_a3.

You know the drill start with out mods, add one at at a time. But many of the mods you have have issues...

Edited by kklownboy

yep its the australia map and im using PWS mate

Hey,

I'm extracting some of the maps from I44 (for private use), and want to run them with AIA TP, however I have a bug that prevents me from placing Zeus (No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.aia_buildings_data), and also I have a water line in the middle of the screen. I think it's mostly due to the error I'm getting at the start of the game "Addon 'AiA_Buildings2_Config' requires addon 'AiA_Buildings2_Data'". However I can't find the file in AIA SA that would fix this.

I'd like to add that when using AIA SA it works flawlessly, so i'm most likely missing one .pbo file somewhere.

If all I want is the Takistan map and terrain (does that include buildings also), what files do I need from the pack?

Chuffin' hell, I was wandering about Staroye (Chernarus) in night time and entered the barn, all of a sudden those eerie moaning sounds started playing, some animal-like and others clearly zombies. I'm not running epoch or Daisy or other survival addons. Wtf did they come from?!