.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Just played in Zeleno last night using ALiVE & RHS, and it worked perfectly. So I'd assume that it's simply a bad file somewhere.

Gave Chernarus a re-run and need to correct myself. Had no problems in Zelenogorsk but entering Chernogorsk gave me a game freeze. I assume it's just some small wonky object somewhere in these areas. Or my AiA installation. Gave Thirsk a testrun, every location seems to work fine and it's also relying on objects used in Chernarus (just like Lost Island and Helvantis).

Did you also download and apply the hotfix?

HOTFIX 1 NOTE:

This is an incremental update for 2015-01-01.

So extract the new data over the existing and overwrite it.

As Play withSIX user the program will download the update and apply it automatically.

In first post

I'm pretty sure I did a few months ago when it came out. Would be embarassing if I forgot to do so, wouldn't it?^^ Regardless, I'm downloading it again and see if it helps.

Been having these issues for quite some time now but I wasn't developing or playing on these islands so it didn't really bother me. I've recently started working on a bigger project involving third party islands and it's quite a project breaker I'd say.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Okay, it's official: I am an idiot. I probably updated the AiA on my laptop properly but forgot to do so on my desktop as well. Applied the update and had some quick testruns without any game freezes. Forgive me my stupidity and I'm sorry I've bothered you guys, thanks anyway!

We had issues with this since last Arma update for some reason.

Fix for us was to rename the AiATP folder to something much shorter, booted the server up and it worked.

Just in case this helps anyone!

My game crashes now when I try to host a listen server with AiA enabled. Also solved by renaming the @allinarmaterrainpack folder to something shorter. Super strange. :|

-EDIT: This is actually caused by changes to @CBA. @AiA must update their dependencies and add "extended_eventhandlers", "CBA_UI", "CBA_XEH", "CBA_XEH_A3" to their requiredAddons.

-EDIT2: If you use Arma3Sync, you can use the Addon Priorities feature to bypass the problem

Edited by BullHorn

Getting this error when using the data pack

413b82c35b2844f48b38f01fdbd6c23f.png

Anybody got any idea on how to fix it?

EDIT: Post #501 has a mega link but its broken anyone got a mirror?

Edited by Tom.Tucka

I keep getting this error all the time and I've loaded the latest version. So why do I get this?

addon aia_takistan_config requires addon ais_takistan_data

There is no server key on armaholics.

The link is there but you can't download it.

Has someone got it ?

I have given armaholics a prod.

Edited by spitfire007

I used playwithsix to download this, mostly because it applies all the required patches as well.

There is no server key on armaholics.

The link is there but you can't download it.

Has someone got it ?

I have given armaholics a prod.

Thanks for the headsup, the link to the key on the Armaholic downloadpage has been fixed :)

Hey,

This is a really awesome map pack!! I was just wondering if its possible to just use one map out of this to make the pack smaller?

I really only want to run Chernarus and will never use the other stuff in this pack, So is it possible to delete the other stuff?

Hey,

This is a really awesome map pack!! I was just wondering if its possible to just use one map out of this to make the pack smaller?

I really only want to run Chernarus and will never use the other stuff in this pack, So is it possible to delete the other stuff?

Just download A3MP

I tried that and everytime I try to start it up on my dedicated box I get 3:23:40 Warning Message: Addon 'Desert_E' requires addon 'CA_E'

I delete the desert map and another file says it requires CA_E.

Not sure what is causing it, The author hasent replied to my post nor is his thread still open,

So I thought the AIATP was the next option but its huge haha

I wouldnt advise that... its way more out of date and has things that are not fixxed that are fixxed in AIATP.... IM sorry Ghosttown, that you dont have ANY use WHATSOEVER for the other maps but AIATP is the most up to date and the most glitch free... Lets just say for short there are alot of config settings that are missing in A3MP, that ARE NOT missing in the AIATP...

ANY one suggesting downloading A3MP is suggesting that you download COMPLETELY OBSOLETE DATA..... AS AIATP is superior in every way!

I wouldnt advise that... its way more out of date and has things that are not fixxed that are fixxed in AIATP.... IM sorry Ghosttown, that you dont have ANY use WHATSOEVER for the other maps but AIATP is the most up to date and the most glitch free... Lets just say for short there are alot of config settings that are missing in A3MP, that ARE NOT missing in the AIATP...

ANY one suggesting downloading A3MP is suggesting that you download COMPLETELY OBSOLETE DATA..... AS AIATP is superior in every way!

Agree, I'm quite surprised about all people still using A3MP.. I'm wondering also what other obsoleted and surely not updated mod are they using :eek:

In case you didn't know, AIATP is no loger supported and taken over by CUP (Community Upgrade Project). Once the CUP terrains are ready to release they will be split up. Either single maps or in groups sorted by DLCs/Arma releases (A2,A2OA, ... ). Not fix ATM.

In case you didn't know, AIATP is no loger supported and taken over by CUP (Community Upgrade Project). Once the CUP terrains are ready to release they will be split up. Either single maps or in groups sorted by DLCs/Arma releases (A2,A2OA, ... ). Not fix ATM.

Yes but this is the most updated mod with arma2maps atm, no alternatives...

Thank you for your reply!

I will be further testing the AIATP as I have read that its more up2date than the A3MP.

I honestly don't mind the size but its the clients that I want to try and keep it low.

Just a question,

Does anyone have a script or has found a mod or a way to turn on the streetlights?

I know in Arma 2 there was a mod or script or something that updated it and it was finally made standard in DayZ/Epoch?

Would just be really cool to see that here in Arma 3 :)

Hello,

I've downloaded the full TP from Armaholic with the key linked in the description.

My dedicated server starts properly but won't let me join because of keys..

Can anybody point me to the proper key file for AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01-hotfix full package please?

Thanks!

I've noticed that AIA doesn't have the mass grave anymore, why? I used this a lot with my Doomsday Night missions. I hope you guys can bring it back.

All the doors in Takistan start wide open - the module in Arma 3 editor to shut doors has no effect.