.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Hey Evro can u do a config fix for the Helvantis map?

If running that map the game loads with no world, also when editing helvantis is always the default map. Probably some other issues too...

Anyone getting random freezes on AiA maps with 1.40?

Thats the issue with the file "buildings_cementworks2" (or something like that) i think. You can replace this file with the cementworks2.pbo of an older release from AiA Tp

This fixed it.

@cuel me and my clan currently cant play any map which is based on AIA...

We are getting error message "Cannot open object bmp.p3d" by loading it on server or editor.

Could someone tell me where i can find the p3d file in the mod so i could fix it.

Nothing to find in this addons with the name bmp.p3d

bmp.p3d is the fall-back model when inheritance is wrong, you are getting this because BIS changed inheritance for Hellcats in last update 1.40 and using mods that use the classes from it will break, as well as some other inheritance changes I can't remember right now.

So any idea how to fix ?

or does we have to w8 untill bi fixed it ?

Remove any Hellcats from the mission. Other assets that might be causing issues could be Huron and some trucks.

Only Hellcats asfar as i know by removing them :)

Ty for help :)

So now with AiA we can't play with hellcats anymore? :eek:

I just took a Hellcat for a spin around Chernarus (RHS+AIA on DEV branch), didn't experience any issues.

So now with AiA we can't play with hellcats anymore? :eek:

No, AiA is supposed to work just fine, there is no config linked to the Hellcats in it. The issue (already fixed in dev) was in AGM, and supposedly it also is in any other mod that inherits from Vanilla Hellcats.

Read more at: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/2151

Emm we get bmp.p3d using AGM and AIA TP in v1.40. Wierd... BIS! :)

Tonight my clan and I played 2 Zeus / MCC missions with 10 players on Chernarus and Bystrica. And we loaded teh server up both times with a variety of Vanillia, RHS and Other mods/ We are all running RHS 3.6.1. Running Arma 3 1.40. On a custom port of Sasha ports of ZGM Master XXX.

We all were running AGM, Task Force radio, MCC and CBA. The server is running All In Arma Terrain Pack Lite downloaded from the Mega.co.nz link on their forum page. We are all running AIATP Full version downloaded from PWS.

The games ran flawlessly. No problems, nothing unexpected. AGM worked fine, didn't notice any odd lighting. And with the exception of one player not seeing one Humvee there was nothing to report. Oh except that JSRS 3.0 is broken with the new sounds.

Not gloating just giving everyone the heads up.

Emm we get bmp.p3d using AGM and AIA TP in v1.40. Wierd... BIS! :)

Do you have any Hellcat/Lynx helicopters in the mission? Then that's the reason, AGM 0.95.2 has the old inheritance since it was released before Arma 3 v1.40 (obviously) and that simply breaks it.

Tonight my clan and I played 2 Zeus / MCC missions with 10 players on Chernarus and Bystrica. And we loaded teh server up both times with a variety of Vanillia, RHS and Other mods/ We are all running RHS 3.6.1. Running Arma 3 1.40. On a custom port of Sasha ports of ZGM Master XXX.

We all were running AGM, Task Force radio, MCC and CBA. The server is running All In Arma Terrain Pack Lite downloaded from the Mega.co.nz link on their forum page. We are all running AIATP Full version downloaded from PWS.

The games ran flawlessly. No problems, nothing unexpected. AGM worked fine, didn't notice any odd lighting. And with the exception of one player not seeing one Humvee there was nothing to report. Oh except that JSRS 3.0 is broken with the new sounds.

Exactly, not using Hellcats seems to work for everyone, so far only Hellcat inheritance changes caused major issues. Thanks for reporting everything works!

Yup, hellcats were present :/ tnx, I'm sure AGM will take care of that :)

Yup, hellcats were present :/ tnx, I'm sure AGM will take care of that :)

Already fixed on development of AGM (aka GitHub). ;)

It's also worth reporting because it's a combination that you've verified does work and therefore means that AiA TP in and of itself still works. :D

Thanks. I was downloading the ~6GB latest version I could find at the time of posting, hopefully that's it.

Hello,

I just can't get the fog working properly in MP on Zargabad.

Using only AiA TP, I created a simple with 2 NATO units and fog at 70 with some wind:

60LejkFl.jpg

I saved and exported this mission as MP, ran it on my rig as host and connected to this mission (not JIP) with a second PC.

Both PCs have the fog for few seconds then the second PC is losing the fog.

My main PC (ie the host) is still having the fog for ages.

What am I doing wrong ??

Thx!

EDIT:

I tried on SMD Sahrani or Takistan and it's working fine.

I also tried the A3MP version of Zargabad: same bug !!

EDIT2:

in fact, in Takistan, the fog is working only setup in the editor. If you use the setfog command (to remove the decay from altitude), the same bug is occuring.

EDIT3:

the issue seems to be coming from puting fog and wind at the same time.

If I just set the fog via some command like 0 setFog [0.6, 0, 0]; it's working fine, even in MP. The minute I touch the wind, wether via the intel pannel, script command or directly hacking in the sqm I have the bug: as hoster, I still have the fog while others are losing it after 2-3 seconds.

Edited by 1212PDMCDMPPM

Does IFA3SA have all of the assets as this terrain pack minus the maps/islands? For example. When other maps require AiA_TP. Is IFA3SA enough?