.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

I also have many CTD with full version of the pack, since a few days. Even my server crashes randomly when using AiATP. :/

I am still investigating.

Been struggling with this today too. I may be shooting in the dark here, but editing missions with AiATP adds an addon dependency called "xxx_config" which the Lite pack doesn't seem to like much. This appears to be what's preventing these missions from loading on servers using the Lite pack. Manually removing the dependency from the addons={} array in mission.sqm is a workaround, or using the full 8Gb pack on the server I suppose.

I think one or several of the FULL versions have the hotfix missing. To be sure get the full (LITE) version off MEGA, then apply the patch, then apply the hotfix. We're running LITE on the server and no missing dependencies.

I think one or several of the FULL versions have the hotfix missing. To be sure get the full (LITE) version off MEGA, then apply the patch, then apply the hotfix. We're running LITE on the server and no missing dependencies.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a try this way.

So, I don't know if it's mmy rig or what, but AiA terrains look like shit past a couple hundred meters.

http://puu.sh/fNPhv/71d00d0021.jpg (345 kB)

This is on a 5000 meter view distance, terrain set to very high. What the hell?

EDIT:

I'm an idiot, forgot I can't just use a scripted view distance because the video setting one configures object pop in distance.

Edited by DutchVidya

Indeed the last AiA TP full pack does not include the last hotfix, which caused random CTD. Thanks DavidZi.

Quick question. I understand that the map names are the same as A3MP. We just added AiATP to our server, with a mission that has AiAtpconfig as dependency which I will be removing. Will other member's of the group who only have a3mp be able to join the sever and play? As I can see why you could be kicked for having mod discrepancies.

Just came across this now, thanks for all your work these years .Kju!! :)

Hoping someone is able/willing to continue development of these projects in the future at some point.

Just downloaded this for the first time the other day and I get this error "No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/ChernarusSounds',". I've downloaded it another 2 times since and still get the same error. Link to screenshot: http://imgur.com/OZu0GJt

Edit: I should also say that this error prevents me from using either Chernarus terrains.

Just down loaded this and have this popping up when i load up (AiA_Takistan config' requires AiA_Takistan Data)

Just down loaded this and have this popping up when i load up (AiA_Takistan config' requires AiA_Takistan Data)

Weird, sounds like something is missing...

Try to update it through Play witSIX to make sure you really do have everything without needing to re-download the whole thing.

I have tried twice to download the AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01-hotfix from Armaholic and twice I have been unable to open it. 7Zip gives me the following: Can not open file 'blah blah file name' as archive. I tried with WinRAR and similar happens. The file size downloaded is 2.6ishGB. Is this correct or not complete?

Strange, because my download from MEGA ("AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01_Hotfix_1.7z") was only ~99 MB...

Hi everyone.

I made a little addon that bring back all the wrecks (from vanilla and AiATP) in editor when using AiATP.

Download

The vehicleclass for C130, and smallboats were wrong : "Wrecks" instead of "Wreck".

Content :

class CfgPatches {
class STDR_AIATP_editor_fix {
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.1;
	requiredAddons[] = {"AiA_Misc3_Config", "CAMisc3", "AiA_Misc_e_Config", "CAMisc_E",};
};
};

class CfgVehicles
{
class House;
class C130J_wreck_EP1: House
{
	scopeCurator = 2;
	scope = 2;
	vehicleClass = "Wreck";
};
class Land_BoatSmall_1: House
{
	scope = 2;
	scopeCurator = 2;
	vehicleClass = "Wreck";
};
};

Enjoy !

• Like 1

Hi everyone.

I made a little addon that bring back all the wrecks (from vanilla and AiATP) in editor when using AiATP.

Download

The vehicleclass for C130, and smallboats were wrong : "Wrecks" instead of "Wreck".

Content :

class CfgPatches {
class STDR_AIATP_editor_fix {
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.1;
	requiredAddons[] = {"AiA_Misc3_Config", "CAMisc3", "AiA_Misc_e_Config", "CAMisc_E",};
};
};

class CfgVehicles
{
class House;
class C130J_wreck_EP1: House
{
	scopeCurator = 2;
	scope = 2;
	vehicleClass = "Wreck";
};
class Land_BoatSmall_1: House
{
	scope = 2;
	scopeCurator = 2;
	vehicleClass = "Wreck";
};
};

Enjoy !

Nice! Also what about t72 destroyed hull and turret? I think they are missing aswell

Nice! Also what about t72 destroyed hull and turret? I think they are missing aswell

In fact without the addon, in editor, you can only see C130 and smallboats. With the addon, evey wrecks are back, t72 hull and turret included.

Is it possible for the owner of these map packs to split them in half and post as a Part1 and Part2? I think the reason I have been having problems with the download is the size. I'm sure I am not the only one having issues. Thanks.

Is it possible for the owner of these map packs to split them in half and post as a Part1 and Part2? I think the reason I have been having problems with the download is the size. I'm sure I am not the only one having issues. Thanks.
The mod is no longer maintained by the OP nor is there a publicly known successor. You can try downloading the LITE version, but otherwise the only other route that I'm aware of is to try downloading the Terrain Data Pack version (5 GB "core" download plus the individual terrains).

I have uploaded the latest version (hotfix included) on mega and google drive. So for all of these who got problems with downloading it, here are alternative links for the latest version.

MEGA

or

GOOGLE DRIVE

I have uploaded the latest version (hotfix included) on mega and google drive. So for all of these who got problems with downloading it, here are alternative links for the latest version.

MEGA

or

GOOGLE DRIVE

Thank you so much ;)

MEGA

or

GOOGLE DRIVE

nice one! so is this the whole pack or just the updated files? maybe you should start a new thread so that you can edit the first post and make it easier for ppl to keep track of the latest version of AiA TP...

This is the full pack, including hotfix. Sparfell changes or my ascz extensions and fixes are not included.

Maybe would be good if the mods could pin the links into the first thread, but I will not create new thread.

can we make sure that PWS is still updating the mod with the hotfixes as such??