.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Updated releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Could the keys be named without those dates in the future so we can just overwrite? There's a big chance missing one or more keys when deleting the old ones or deleting some new one. Having old and new key doesn't let you in the server.

Could the keys be named without those dates in the future so we can just overwrite? There's a big chance missing one or more keys when deleting the old ones or deleting some new one. Having old and new key doesn't let you in the server.

That's why you have "search" in your operating system, just type in "*.bisign" when you are in the root of @AllinArmaTerrainPack folder and then select all and delete. ;)

That's why you have "search" in your operating system, just type in "*.bisign" when you are in the root of @AllinArmaTerrainPack folder and then select all and delete. ;)

I can't delete all the .bisigns because some of them use older dated .bisigns.

I am pretty sure they don't, every update so far had new bisigns for ALL of the PBOs. I do it this way for every update.

Arma 3 frozes to dead in big cities on some maps. Reproducibility 100% - just fly to the Cherno in editor (in camera mode or heli). Problem is related to one of the buildings in city. Cannot say classname of the building, is the big building with 6 big tankers, arma 3 just hangs when I try to look at these buildings. (The same reproduced by all my teammates). Requesting hotfix.

Edited by zealot111

Yep, already known, they are working on a hotfix. ;)

In the meantime you can replace "buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo" with the old one as suggested by Horus.

Thanks EvroMalarkey&Kju :) ...no crashes on Chernarus and Sarugao with AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01_Hotfix_1.7z

Edited by Horus

Thanks .kju. Is there any way to know when these releases take place, other than reading users talking about them? For example, how could I have know that the hotfix was released if not for Horus comment.

@ Foxhound

Much appreciated!

Adding links to the first post now.

---

### 2015-01-01 hotfix available ###

Changelog and download in the first post

Much thanks to EvroMalarkey as he did most of the work here!

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

I've come here since after a lot of experimenting and tinkering, I'm fresh out of ideas.

So basically whenever I use DAC in either of the Sahrani maps, the server crashes immediately, 10 seconds in-game tops. All other maps work fine, but for whatever reason Sahrani just throws the server under if DAC is enabled.

It boggles my mind why this is happening but I'm assuming my community isn't the first: any ideas how to remedy this situation?

Thank you.

@ Nife

1) Did you use the latest hotfix?

2) Did you submit the crash logs to BI?

@kju

Its a bit complicated to an old men.

At first post I find this:

AiA TP (6.4 GB)

no date here, is it the new version including patch and hotfix?

AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (135 MB) and AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (99 MB)

Which one is the new one ? Do I need both ? Where is the hotfix ?

:confused:

I am pretty sure they don't, every update so far had new bisigns for ALL of the PBOs. I do it this way for every update.

The patch zip only contains new bsigns for the pbos that were modified and no new bsigns for pbos that weren't modified.

This is how it's with mega mirror.

So now some of the pbos have 2014_10_18.bsigns and some 2015_01_01.bisigns

/Yeah every update so far had new bsigns for every pbo but seems like it's not that way with the latest.

Edited by St. Jimmy

@kju

Its a bit complicated to an old men.

At first post I find this:

AiA TP (6.4 GB)

no date here, is it the new version including patch and hotfix?

AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (135 MB) and AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (99 MB)

Which one is the new one ? Do I need both ? Where is the hotfix ?

:confused:

If you want to download latest version then:

AiA TP (6.4 GB) and then AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (99 MB) (Hotfix 1)

If you have version 2014-10-18 and want to update then:

AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (135 MB) and then AiA TP 2015 01 01 Patch (99 MB) (Hotfix 1)

@ Muecke, St. Jimmy, EvroMalarkey

Check the updated first post.

;2851152']@ Muecke' date=' St. Jimmy, EvroMalarkey [/b']

Check the updated first post.

Nice :)

@EvroMalarkey & kju

Thank you for making it clear.

:o

Hi guys. I'm using this pack for my A2 ports (Isla Duala v3.x, Island Panthera v3.x). Users are reporting CTDs since the release of 1.4.x? Are these know issues, where can I see the bugreport system?

See OP, there's a hotfix out for that.

Can confirm that Isla Duala and Panthera works now without any problems with latest hotfix ;)

There was one corrupted texture in version 2015-01-01, that was causing all the freezing / crashes.

sorry i dont know if it has already been done but could you use a torrent downoad too? my connection continues to fail badly all big downloads =C tnx

sorry i dont know if it has already been done but could you use a torrent downoad too? my connection continues to fail badly all big downloads =C tnx

Sure. Search for "torrent" on the first page.