.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

@Nullrick can confirm the crash at Solnichniy. Something is really wrong here, it seems it's the factory area, maybe some corrupted model? I hope that kju can hotfix this, really unpleasant issue.

you have not payed anything so you can't"pretend" anything.

Yes, since we are not paying, we can't pretend a proper release, I've been told that before. We should be thankful for the bone someone throw us from time to time.

Come on...

Worried and confused? I think you are a bit over the top with that assumption. At the time of posting I only saw an option to download the full pack all over again, which I had no intention of doing without being able to evaluate a change log. Also, I had already looked at the withsix roadmap page (using the link on page 1 of this thread) and I'm not at all familiar with the layout of that page. Unless I'm missing something all I see under the 2015-01-01 header is a couple "bug" and "task" posts. Are we supposed to assume a change log based on those posts? For example, the listed bugs were fixed, and tasks carried out?

I simply figured a number of people had already downloaded the new pack which I assume contains a proper change log, and that one of those people could post it here for others.

If you just use PWS you won't have to re-download the whole thing with each change... Just click "update" and it updates only the files that actually changed, and even for those files it won't re-download the whole file.

I'm getting the game freezing whenever I try to start a mission in Dolina (a few kilometers south-west of Berezino). I've commented out all the scripts I'm running and I don't think it's any of those. It only started not working after the latest update from PWS this morning (I'm using Terrain Pack - lite). I'll try with only TP running but that's the only thing that's changed since this started working.

EDIT: It appears I may have been wrong, can't work out why scripts that aren't being run or processed at all or causing the game to freeze though.

EDIT 2: I think it's an RHS problem, seems to be a problem with some of their tank type vehicles.

Edited by Jona33

1st post updated with changelog and download links.

See FAQ in regards to crashes.

The crashes are not present in the previous version, so it has to do something with the changes you made. So don't FAQ me :D

I'm little disappointed, because this version brought only problems to our community (we can't play on Chernarus) and nothing significant.

Btw, why did you not included the fix, which fixes the crashes on Sahrani?

@Jona33 the freezes / crash I encountered were also only with AiA TP, so I don't think it's RHS fault.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

@Nullrick can confirm the crash at Solnichniy. Something is really wrong here, it seems it's the factory area, maybe some corrupted model? I hope that kju can hotfix this, really unpleasant issue.

Just overwrite new buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo with previous version and crash stop :rolleyes:

Just overwrite new buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo with previous version and crash stop :rolleyes:

I have the same problem, game freezes completly...

RPT: http://pastebin.com/AWJ9M4s7

It didn't create any other logs ...

I have the same problem, game freezes completly...

RPT: http://pastebin.com/AWJ9M4s7

It didn't create any other logs ...

No propper logs and I get the the same hang when playing Sarugao A3 and visiting the docks at the most eastern part of the island (107043). So maybe the same building is there.

Yes this works, thanks.

^^np ... I think topwall_co.paa make that problem because only that file is diferent in new version.

topwall.jpg

Does anyone have a torrent to the full 2014-10-18 version of AiA TP? The only two downloads I can find for it are incredibly slow and if someone could provide me with the torrent that'd be great :)

@Horus heh, I did exactly the same yesterday. Kju already knows about it, there should be hotfix soon ;)

How come CUP has just been added as a dependency on PWS to AiA TP lite? Now it won't let me use the game without installing CUP, which isn't something I especially want.

@ Jona33

It seems it was added by mistake. Fixed now.

I sincerely hope you were kidding when you said "A2 Autumn vegetation for Sahrani", please, whatever you do, do NOT do that, sahrani should stay proper summer setting, unless you were making it optional season in which case it's ok.

;2849925']@ Jona33

It seems it was added by mistake. Fixed now.

Thanks for the response but it's still showing up as needing CUP, do I just need to be a bit patient?

@ Jona33

The page no longer shows the dependency.

I have to ask if something else is needed on my or their end.

I have a problem with the last update; when enter in the zeus interface I get the next error menssaje: No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.BIS_CZ'. some one can help me? thank.

;2849977']@ Jona33

The page no longer shows the dependency.

I have to ask if something else is needed on my or their end.

Fixed now, cheers.

hey thanks for the heads up on all the problems with the lastest version.. I rarely , over NEVER got ANY crashes with any of the AIA TP maps... actually i cant think of any time it has froze or crashed because of AIA TP...

So if this new version is causing all these issues ill gladly pass on this, "update"...

I have no problem waiting .kju, do what you do.