.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

i get error starting the game

"Addon 'AiA_hotfix_config' requires addon 'Sara'

this did not happen before the update.

hope this helps

I AM USING PWS (play with six)

edit

after starting the game, i found that my terrain pack was not working full stop, no islands available other than altis and stratis

Same. From my RPT there's also another one:

13:48:37 Warning Message: Addon 'CA_QGClutterHotfix' requires addon 'Sara_DBE1'

Update was from PWS

Edited by Fadi

DO NOT UPDATE USING PWS PEOPLE

you can revert back to 1.3 on pws so its all good for me :)

known issue - Addon 'AiA_hotfix_config' requires addon 'Sara'

Then Update asap, we need this for an event which is running atm and jips cannot connect with broken files :(

Yoma come back :bounce3:

PWS makes me cringe. I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about it. Thanks for the update! Incredible work, as always.

I got the feeling that Sonsalt uploaded AllInArmaDataTerrainPack_2015_01_01 insteed of the normal version. Will inform PWS team

Thanks guys for the reports, we're about to deploy a fix. Apologies for the hassle..

Updated mod 1.4.0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.4.0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Edited by Sonsalt6

Can someone post the change log from this update?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the 135MB patch in the link above...small enough to download blindly =P.

...And there's no change log included with it.

Edited by DGeorge85

It never seizes to amaze me how easily people can be worried and "confused" when the slightest bit of info gets delayed instead of practicing patience. Oh well - withsix roadmap link is listed below. There you will find the change log.

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/all-in-arma/roadmap?tracker_ids%5B%5D=1&tracker_ids%5B%5D=2&tracker_ids%5B%5D=3&tracker_ids%5B%5D=4&completed=1

However, so far I've come across two areas of the regular version of Chernarus that, when entering, cause the game to crash. Chernogorsk and Solnichniy. If someone could confirm this for me, it'd be appreciated. Instead of having to re-download the terrain pack.

Nullrick, no offence but when you run a community that relies on a Mod Like AiA_TP changelogs are pretty important. How long would it have taken for someone in the know to post that link - as you did ?

Even reading that I'm none the wiser ! :)

It never seizes to amaze me how easily people can be worried and "confused" when the slightest bit of info gets delayed instead of practicing patience. Oh well - withsix roadmap link is listed below. There you will find the change log.

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/all-in-arma/roadmap?tracker_ids%5B%5D=1&tracker_ids%5B%5D=2&tracker_ids%5B%5D=3&tracker_ids%5B%5D=4&completed=1

However, so far I've come across two areas of the regular version of Chernarus that, when entering, cause the game to crash. Chernogorsk and Solnichniy. If someone could confirm this for me, it'd be appreciated. Instead of having to re-download the terrain pack.

Worried and confused? I think you are a bit over the top with that assumption. At the time of posting I only saw an option to download the full pack all over again, which I had no intention of doing without being able to evaluate a change log. Also, I had already looked at the withsix roadmap page (using the link on page 1 of this thread) and I'm not at all familiar with the layout of that page. Unless I'm missing something all I see under the 2015-01-01 header is a couple "bug" and "task" posts. Are we supposed to assume a change log based on those posts? For example, the listed bugs were fixed, and tasks carried out?

I simply figured a number of people had already downloaded the new pack which I assume contains a proper change log, and that one of those people could post it here for others.

Edited by DGeorge85

Sorry, but after seeing multiple posts with varied ways of asking for a changelog, I came to the conclusion that those after the original post which asked for a changelog were too worried enough so much so that they couldn't think straight enough to do a little research to find a changelog. Even though PWS has the roadmap tracker for mods, I know to look here as well for anything I may have missed because I also know PWS isn't the only place which either discusses or hosts ways to download said mods.

This, along with a user stating they were indeed "confused" due to a lack of a changelog (for now) gave that slight tone of cynicism to my post. For that I apologize.

Even though it's not a perfect world, things like that tend to irritate me. I.E those who post (more or less) the same thing over and over again without seeming to notice they probably already have all the information that they need at their fingertips.

Edited by Nullrick
Deleted wrong changelog

Those are patch notes for the last update not this one

Whoops! Sorry - I misread where the actual 2015-01-01 notes were.

====Actual changelog====

Bug #75503: Aliabad and Esbekistan still have screwed up the sky textures.

Bug #75706: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.GUE'

Task #75189: Replace door icon with the A3 one.

Task #75502: Change underwater water color back to default again and leave custom only for Chernarus.

Task #75917: Make AiA use CUP weapons.

Nullrick, no offence but when you run a community that relies on a Mod Like AiA_TP changelogs are pretty important. How long would it have taken for someone in the know to post that link - as you did ?

Even reading that I'm none the wiser ! :)

Indeed.

Because of that My clan has decided that we will not upgrade AiA until we have a changelog and the situation is more in the clear. Right now it is a bit like some handyman came into your house, changed some stuff and they did not tell you what they actually did.

Worried and confused? I think you are a bit over the top with that assumption. At the time of posting I only saw an option to download the full pack all over again, which I had no intention of doing without being able to evaluate a change log. Also, I had already looked at the withsix roadmap page (using the link on page 1 of this thread) and I'm not at all familiar with the layout of that page. Unless I'm missing something all I see under the 2015-01-01 header is a couple "bug" and "task" posts. Are we supposed to assume a change log based on those posts? For example, the listed bugs were fixed, and tasks carried out?

I simply figured a number of people had already downloaded the new pack which I assume contains a proper change log, and that one of those people could post it here for others.

Just a short consideration.

It's a free work and not form Bis: you have not payed anything so you can't"pretend" anything.

Second: give them time.

I don't see this tragedy in a delay of an info log...

And Thanks Kyu and your team for the improvment...

Still I have to Download it anyway....

Getting regular crashes on Chernarus, downgraded to 1.3 and crashes are gone. We had one guy try to join the server multiple times and would crash every time until he switched to 1.3