.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Kju, please add:

Panthera

Isla Duala

Lingor

to the first post, they'll be all available in the next week or so ;)

Christmas comin' early, yay!

At zargabad villa, AI ignores the bushes completely, they dont seem to block its visibility.

On Takistan, rocks doesn't seem to offer cover nor concealment. I keep getting hit through the rock by ai, so they must be able to see me even through the rock.

http://i.imgur.com/usYtinO.jpg

[player, 30] call bis_fnc_traceBullets shows that my bullets pass right through, it's only 5.56.

On Takistan, rocks doesn't seem to offer cover nor concealment. I keep getting hit through the rock by ai, so they must be able to see me even through the rock.

http://i.imgur.com/usYtinO.jpg

[player, 30] call bis_fnc_traceBullets shows that my bullets pass right through, it's only 5.56.

Yep we can confirm this bug

There seems to be a problem with the signatures for AIA TP Lite.

At least "AiA_BaseConfig_F.pbo" and "Disable_XEH_Logging.pbo" don't work. Re-signing all 152 files myself fixes the first, but not the second error.

Tested on a dedicated server with identical files and verifySignatures set to 2.

I hope someone can shed light on this :D

Edit:

Output from DSCheckSignatures.exe:

Signature AiA_BaseConfig_F.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_TerrainPack_Core.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_TP_Characters2_Dummy.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_TP_Sounds_Dummy.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_TP_Weapons_Dummy.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_TP_Weapons_E_Dummy.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_TP_Wheeled_Dummy.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature AiA_Worlds.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature buildings.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature buildings_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature ca_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature data_baf_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature misc3_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature misc_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature Models_DBE1_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature Rocks.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature rocks2.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature rocks_e.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature Sara_DBE1.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature signs.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature signs2.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature structures.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature structures_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong
Signature structures_e_c.pbo.AiA_TP_Lite_2014_09_07.bisign is wrong

Edited by Goomer
Added output from DSCheckSignatures.exe

Will the maps from IceBreakr be added? :P

That would require the permission from IceBreakr, and i also don't see them been added as he is updating them and releasing them for A3.

That would require the permission from IceBreakr, and i also don't see them been added as he is updating them and releasing them for A3.

Isnt that a Permission? He write it on Page 93

Kju, please add:

Panthera

Isla Duala

Lingor

to the first post, they'll be all available in the next week or so ;)

I think what he meant was:

"You can add them to the list of islands supported by AiATP".

Also AiATP is already heavy by itself, not everyone wants even MORE stuff they might not need.

Does any one know how to fix this issue? When I host my server I get these 2 error messages. The one with the .pbo is when I have on my client AiA selected with epoch. The other one saying im missing config is when I use A3MP or nothing other than Epoch. Any ideas? I've searched all over the internet and I haven't found nothing. I've been working on this for a few days. I know I'm missing something or messed up somewhere. I'm not sure where. Any help will be appreciated.

Ai_A_Issue.jpg

Ai_A_Other_Issue.jpg

its pretty simple, although if ur not familiar with server setup/keys or mission depencies then it can be very frustrating.

the above image is not letting you play/edit the mission because the mission was made with certain addons running which have written dependencies in the mission.sqm. you can edit the sqm in mission folder to remove these dependencies manually which will let u into the mission, but the objects in question (if they were objects) will not exist which may result in a popup error, just click ok. all of your ones are configs so this shouldn't happen

the below picture is referring to the client not being able to connect to the server because the server has keys active. meaning all addons run by client must have the proper bisign that matches the server key in order for him to connect. either turn keys off in the server config "verifysignatures = 0" or install the AIA .bikey into the servers 'keys' folder.

Previously in Arma 2 when you created a custom town etc you could place roads through scripts either as a seperate serverside addon or through mission scripts.

Is anyone have any luck creating new roads into the AiA Chernarus Map? I can get most buildings to spawn in from old custom scripts using this method (had to change a few classnames from Land_classname to Map_classname etc) I also got cluttercutter working via this method.

But having lots of trouble with roads, walls and pathways.

An example that is failing is

_vehicle_20 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
 _this = createVehicle ["land_asf3_12", [1099.3883, 2309.5986, -9.059906e-006], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
 _vehicle_20 = _this;
 _this setDir -171.91597;
 _this setPosATL [1099.3883, 2309.5986, -9.059906e-006];
};

I have tried it (and another 15 classnames) with different classname variations including just asf3_12 but no success :(

I know its inside the AiA pack just not sure if its still possible to build roads/fences this way in arma 3?

Does anyone have any alternative ways of adding custom roads in Arma 3?

Thanks Everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

@KJU - We have the standard terrain pack. Is it possible to reduce the size by deleting certain maps?

its pretty simple, although if ur not familiar with server setup/keys or mission depencies then it can be very frustrating.

the above image is not letting you play/edit the mission because the mission was made with certain addons running which have written dependencies in the mission.sqm. you can edit the sqm in mission folder to remove these dependencies manually which will let u into the mission, but the objects in question (if they were objects) will not exist which may result in a popup error, just click ok. all of your ones are configs so this shouldn't happen

the below picture is referring to the client not being able to connect to the server because the server has keys active. meaning all addons run by client must have the proper bisign that matches the server key in order for him to connect. either turn keys off in the server config "verifysignatures = 0" or install the AIA .bikey into the servers 'keys' folder.

Deleted the configs out that worked. I did the "verifysignatures = 0". But now my server crashes after your get the tank error. Now if I try verifysignatures = 1 and I installed the AiA .bikey and I still get the exact error message.

This is the last little bit of my .rpt

3:19:05 Starting mission:

3:19:05 Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)

3:19:05 Mission world: Chernarus

3:19:05 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\

3:19:08 Warning Message: WARNING: Used restricted combination of settings for "Land_Fuel_tank_big". Shape class == "house" and it has supply ability in a same time. Binarization of the map may provide unstable results and game can even crash when used.

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

3:19:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

3:19:13 "Epoch: Init Compiles"

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim1.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle1.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol1.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol1.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_binoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_binoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed1.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_binoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4die.rtm not found or empty

3:19:14 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4diepistol.rtm not found or empty

3:19:18 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init

3:19:18 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

3:19:18 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.2.5.2"

Keys and signatures are used just to verify the content of your addons to avoid alterations from users.

That issue might be caused by an old version of AiA, i thought they fixed it 2 months ago or so.

yeah dude, that's the exact fatal error that got fixed. update ur AiA...

Im still having an Circular addon dependency on AiA core error when i launch arma 3 with AiA tp on.

Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Edited by ExoRy

yeah dude, that's the exact fatal error that got fixed. update ur AiA...

I did. Well atleast isn't the one on here updated?

Hello guys,

Can someone please tell me some of the differense between this addon and the A3 mapack?

Zoneman2 - Six updater will convert it and make sure its all in propper working order if u can be bothered to run it.

Odyseus - A3mp is not supported anymore by the author meaning issues that arise dont get fixed and it is already full of errors. AiA is made alot better and generally alot of maps coming out require AiA.

Zoneman2 - Six updater will convert it and make sure its all in propper working order if u can be bothered to run it.

Odyseus - A3mp is not supported anymore by the author meaning issues that arise dont get fixed and it is already full of errors. AiA is made alot better and generally alot of maps coming out require AiA.

Yeah that's what i was told but Six crashes so I was told to just download off this it like i did. I was informed about A3launcher today and it said it was missing 1.5GB and I'm getting it now. So I'm hoping it works.

yeah the difference between current and last is about 1.5gb so hope u get it sorted

I've only done some very quick and limited research on AI spotting/shooting behavior, but I read from someone at BIS that grass and other vegetation has geometry built in that factors into the AI's ability to spot a target, so I was wondering if the grass/vegetation in the maps included in this pack have the same properties.

I ask because I've been playing on Chernarus a lot recently and I'm always being detected and often killed by AI that has no line of sight, nor have they had previous line of sight on me. It happens most often facing uphill, either when I'm about to crest the top, or an incoming enemy squad is about to come down, or when a grassy hump is between me and AI. In any case the ground/vegetation is completely blocking the view so this has me thinking the grass is only visual and adds nothing in the form of functional cover. Can anyone confirm if these ported maps use grass with geometry? If they do then I guess I need to start looking at mod conflicts and whatnot. I rather enjoy the AI level of accuracy, but consistently being killed before it's even possible to see them is tough to get over.

Grass clutter is visual ONLY - and does NOTHING for concealment (I tend to prefer maps with sparse grass as it means we can run it without the illusion of it actually hiding us) for maps with Long grass, you're best just using a mod to hide it or Milanese it.

SJ