.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Hi everyone, I dont know if this has been posted but I have this problem.

I installed AIA HQ pack with Six Updater and the US army guns have no sound. eg. M16A2, etc.

I have in additionally downloaded JSRS 2.2 but still no luck.

Anyone have any idea on this?

P.S. I am using All in ARMA SA (18Gb) version.

Edited by Pundaria

Looks so nice! But can anyone give me a hint how I can download this to my dedicated server via wget?

The all in arma HQ is dependable in mods created for arma 3 such as the Robert Hammer Rifles "M4/M16" and you need to download the hotfix for the sound problem that was created after the bootcamp patch

@ChrisB76

176.57.129.95/public/AiA/AllInArmaTerrainPack_2014_09_07.7z

176.57.129.95/public/AiA/AllInArmaTerrainPack_2014_10_18_Patch.7z

I am trying to use this with COS (it spawns civs and civ vehicles where the players go), I am wondering where I can find takistani classnames for these things.

Currently it's giving me surfers and the like, not too intimidating ;)

Awesome mod thanks!

I don' t know if it has been mentioned already, but when using RHS in conjunction with AllinArma Terrain pack everytime that i press the crouch key my character take a step forward before crouching. Loading only RHS or Only AiATP the problem is not present, but if i load both mods with no other mods enabled the bug reappear.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-(AFRF-and-USAF)-Release-0-3-0&p=2814022&viewfull=1#post2814022

I can confirm that this is on AiATP side. Or maybe not. Now that I'm thinking, it's working fine when playing only vanilla+AiATP.

But...

Only vanilla+RHS=Normal crouch.

Vanilla+RHS+AiATP=Unit is taking one step before crouching.

Edited by tomeek

Lol last patch was less than a month ago.

Just because modders aren't around 24/7 answering all your questions like a call center doesn't mean it's not supported anymore. :D

Bar gates on namalsk are all rotated 90 degrees, I assume it's a conflict with AiA TP?

AI seems to be unable to cross bridges on Sahrani.

I didn't expect much in all honesty but they don't even try, it's like the get to the border of the bridge and stop there because they don't know what to do.

AI seems to be unable to cross bridges on Sahrani.

I didn't expect much in all honesty but they don't even try, it's like the get to the border of the bridge and stop there because they don't know what to do.

Yep, same with SMD version of it. They also crash a lot when entering Corazol, coming from the east.

Uhm i haven't had any of those but we're still using the semi-last release (the one that still had all the building errors).

Uhm i haven't had any of those but we're still using the semi-last release (the one that still had all the building errors).

Just in case, what I meant to say, was they crash any vehicles they' might be driving. Some kind of traffic generator should be in place for the problem to be observed. While that is true for many places around Altis too, in any Sahrani, that spot is strategic, and the passage between the two parts of the island becomes blocked quickly.

Speaking of Sahrani, I saw that someone is working on an A3 version of it. Anyone knows if it is planned to include it in AiA?

Speaking of Sahrani, I saw that someone is working on an A3 version of it. Anyone knows if it is planned to include it in AiA?

yes it will need AIA

It's in the future features list:

Integration of SMD Sharani itself by M1lkm8n and CiforDayZServer (Nonov)

RHS combined with AIA TP cause significant amount of server and client crashes.

We tested with 23-10 people tonight for 2 hours with multiple combination of mods and we have reached a conclusion that these two are the culprits.

The Client crashes always came in groups. So we saw around 10 player just crashing to the desktop. These usually coencided with the server crash but not always.

The server crashes always happenned on the second mission that was played.

I will be posting the .mdmp .bidmp and .rpt files to bis on their Feedback tracker soon. I will also post the links here.

Here is the link for the Server .mdmp .bidmp and .rpt files

Link to Client Crash dumps

Modlines:

Did not crash:

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@task_force_radio"

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@afi_agm;@task_force_radio"

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@rhs_usf3;@rhs_afrf3"

Crashes:

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@afi_agm;@task_force_radio;@rhs_usf3;@rhs_afrf3"

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@task_force_radio;@rhs_usf3;@rhs_afrf3"

Edited by Bumgie

Looks like RHS causes a lot of issues with a lot of addons - I'd say the compatibility issues are on their end.

Have you reported this to RHS team?

Edited by Pepe Hal

Looks like RHS causes a lot of issues with a lot of addons - I'd say the compatibility issues are on their end.

Have you reproted this to RHS team?

I said that from the beginning, but nobody listened to me back then. And yes, a want a medal :).

I said that from the beginning, but nobody listened to me back then. And yes, a want a medal :).

You can have it sir.

RHS is good. And it could be great eventually. But its not there yet. The team has done a fantastic job and it, and I look forward to how it turns out.

That said, RHS is being treated as a new standard with tons of new mods relying on it. WAIT. UNTIL. ITS. DONE. Then make mods based on it.

Stop treating it like arma 4