.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Hi, very nice map pack.

I just have one issue: in the mcc sandbox, i have a lot of new factions with no unit appearing in the spawn menu. How can i get rid of them ?

Hey guys,

i have a problem with this mod.

I have made a Zeus mission on Cherno on our gameserver, but when i try to launch it the server kicks me back to the lobby and nothing happens.

I dont even get a error message or something like that?

Somone know what could be the matter for that?

I Only use CBA and this Mod , serverkey are on the server and nothing else is running.

Another bug found

when i shoot this structure (with small arms like rifles)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333807272

it turn black,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333807806

dose anyone having this trouble?

This building seems be a part of a different mod, not part of the content created by BIS and is provided with AiA TP.

What terrain is that?

This building seems be a part of a different mod, not part of the content created by BIS and is provided with AiA TP.

What terrain is that?

Not sure what the map is but it's one of the OPX objects.

I reported this on the RHS release thread and was told to come to the individual mod threads and repost it for you guys - original post at?: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-(AFRF-and-USAF)-Release-0-3-0&p=2808549&viewfull=1#post2808549

---

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems that there's an issue when running RHS, Xmed and AiATP together at the same time in multiplayer through PW6.

The repro steps for me are:

1) Download all the mods through PW6 (RHS: Armed forces of the revolution, RHS: United States Armed Forces, XMed, XLib, XActionUI, AllInArma Terrain Pack)

2) Setup a collection to launch them at the same time.

3) Go into 'Multiplayer' and start a new mission in the editor (I don't think the map matters, but I was using Altis to test with)

4) Drop a US marine and an empty shilka in the editor.

5) Save and start the mission.

6) Attempt to get into the Shilka gunner position.

You are not able to get into the gunner position.

If you go and disable EITHER the XMED mods or the AiATP mod you can get into the gunner seat just fine. That is, either one of them running together with RHS doesn't cause a problem, but running them BOTH makes you unable to get into the turret position.

RPT of a broken run is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2015650/VERYTEMP/Broken_Xmed%2BAIATP.rpt

Hey guys,

i have a problem with this mod.

I have made a Zeus mission on Cherno on our gameserver, but when i try to launch it the server kicks me back to the lobby and nothing happens.

I dont even get a error message or something like that?

Somone know what could be the matter for that?

I Only use CBA and this Mod , serverkey are on the server and nothing else is running.

Well now i get the error message .

It says that the following addon is missing:

aia_chernarus_config

can someone help me pls?

I just found out that you need to delete all the older keys from the folders or server doesn't let you in. There wasn't any other message than "Session lost" so it was bit hard to find what was causing that.

So in the patch notes where it says "Fixed: AiA crashes when loading another terrain," is that supposed to fix the server crash when changing from AiA maps? I'm still getting them if I go from an AiA map to another map.

So in the patch notes where it says "Fixed: AiA crashes when loading another terrain," is that supposed to fix the server crash when changing from AiA maps? I'm still getting them if I go from an AiA map to another map.

is the version on the server up to date.. i am running the AIA TP lite on my server.. i play on stratis and then on chern, and then in altis , and then in HazarKot, and then in Stratis again. and NO Problems... Check your Keys make sure their uptodate, and check all the mod files and update them.. sounds to me like you just and an outdated version..

It could also be a mission thats doing it.. you can remove all your user made missions and add them one at a time (launching to test each one after it was added) to see if a certain map crashes the server!!

Getting a lot of problems with AI shooting through rocks and walls while playing on Takistan.

Has this been experienced by anyone else?

Getting a lot of problems with AI shooting through rocks and walls while playing on Takistan.

Has this been experienced by anyone else?

Yes, it seems like especially small rocks and the 'mud' style walls used in most Takistan compounds/etc have a problem with bullet penetration.

Apologies if this already has been asked. We cannot seem to get fog working in Takistan. Not with the editor and not with setfog array. Even in editor preview we hardly get any fog. Anyone else has this issue. Is there a way to enable fog with AIATP/Takistan?

As your speaking about ^

Those low mud walls ( like 1 foot tall) on takistan have no collison model cars can drive right through

Clearly the must have no physics at all.... bullets apparently can pass thru

So I guess that means someone forgot its collison model (or whatever it is in the arma engine)

what is the real difference between the lite version and the other version.

I know it says low quality textures for better performance, smaller download and servers.

As your speaking about ^

Those low mud walls ( like 1 foot tall) on takistan have no collison model cars can drive right through

Clearly the must have no physics at all.... bullets apparently can pass thru

So I guess that means someone forgot its collison model (or whatever it is in the arma engine)

The day they'll fix that, I'll loose all my wheels at the exit of the east mountain crossing :).

Does anybody have any ideas on these factions appearing in the MCC list, its really annoying for MCC users to have a bunch of empty factions clogging up the list.

is the version on the server up to date.. i am running the AIA TP lite on my server.. i play on stratis and then on chern, and then in altis , and then in HazarKot, and then in Stratis again. and NO Problems... Check your Keys make sure their uptodate, and check all the mod files and update them.. sounds to me like you just and an outdated version..

It could also be a mission thats doing it.. you can remove all your user made missions and add them one at a time (launching to test each one after it was added) to see if a certain map crashes the server!!

It does seem to be a specific mission causing the server crashes, however I can't be entirely sure because I can't seem to load any other mission that uses mods on a dedicated server at the moment. Here's the thread where I detailed the problem I'm having. Maybe someone here can help.

I have a couple questions about AiA though. When patching AiA for example I might have a file called "AiA_LanguageCore.pbo.AiA_TP_2014_09_07.bisign" and the patch has a file called "AiA_LanguageCore.pbo.AiA_TP_2014_10_18.bisign" do I really need both or am I supposed to delete the older one?

Also why is the AiA TDP so much bigger than the AiA TP lite? Shouldn't the data pack be smaller because it has no textures? When choosing what to use for a server, what would be the point of downloading the data only pack when the TP lite is so much smaller (5GB vs 1.9GB)?

Edited by Cyprus

New A3 patch seems to cause dedicated servers to hang on creation without anything being dumped in the RPT.

With AiA TP loaded:

18:24:13 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2315, Steam Query Port: 2316

Hangs forever

With it removed:

18:48:43 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2315, Steam Query Port: 2316
18:48:44 Connected to Steam servers

Boots as normal

Not using lite version of clients/server and only other mod loaded was CBA. Had multiple reports of this in the dedicated server Skype channel.

Edit: Resolved this, it was char length on the dedicated server launch, consolidated a few folders and got it back to under 255 characters and it launches without issue.

Edited by Cyruz

I am having the same issue as Tinter and MisterGoodson; my dedi server crashes a few seconds after a player enters Sahrani. Tried on several different missions, only difference seems to be the time before the server goes down. Never lasts more than two minutes though.

Apologies if this already has been asked. We cannot seem to get fog working in Takistan. Not with the editor and not with setfog array. Even in editor preview we hardly get any fog. Anyone else has this issue. Is there a way to enable fog with AIATP/Takistan?

* bump *

Great job on the ports and bringing the maps to A3 standard Aia team, along with the other improvements done to the maps such as the new buildings and such!

I came across a weird issue though, with RHS and AIA TP loaded everytime i press the crouch key my character take a step forward before crouching, but with either mod loaded individually there is no bug. (I also mentionned this in the RHS release thread).

New A3 patch seems to cause dedicated servers to hang on creation without anything being dumped in the RPT.

Try changing the mod launch order, i have had the same issue in the past. (Unrelated to AiA TP)