.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Not seen anyone else report this popup that think I've had since before the last patch (and with only AiA TP loaded)...

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG'

..and then a slew of other warnings in the the report.

Also I don't seem to have a aia_characters.pbo.aia_tp_2014_10_18.bisign.

Details; RPT, \Addons, \DTA

i created a little timelapse to demonstrate the new mideast/desert lighting config that was introduced in the latest patch:

as allways watch fullscreen and in HD please:

why dont you post your own screenshots and compare the different lighting configs (e.g. Chernarus vs Takistan) in AiA and Vanilla Arma at different daytime and weather conditions? (note: the heavier the overcast the less difference is there between the configs though) :}

Edited by Fabio_Chavez

i created a little timelapse to demonstrate the new mideast/desert lighting config that was introduced in the latest patch:

Having never traveled to the Middle East I can't comment as to its authenticity but it's certainly very beautiful.

I'm sorry, this is a little bit out of subject but how did you manage to keep that timelapse running while being ingame ? For me it works only when I pause the game and use local exec but when I get back in the game it stops.

Also I love AiA TP/SA right now, it is perfect, great job as usual, all I'm waiting now is the CUP to be released :)

Having never traveled to the Middle East I can't comment as to its authenticity but it's certainly very beautiful.

I have been in Jordan and the borders of Syria. While the sunsets and sunrises don't come close at all, the midday light atmosphere is certainly not off at all! :)

Hi.

Is there something wrong with the signatures and key file since the last update? I was able to connect fine to my server but after the update it does not seem to work anymore. Even when i create own signatures they do not work.

Working fine for us on a Dedi

Thanks. I will check it again. i just redownload everything as i might have something broken but dont know how i could have.

as allways watch fullscreen and in HD please:

why dont you post your own screenshots and compare the different lighting configs (e.g. Chernarus vs Takistan) in AiA and Vanilla Arma at different daytime and weather conditions? (note: the heavier the overcast the less difference is there between the configs though) :}

i really like your new takistan config

have some mixed feelings about the chernarus one, though, i think it's still too "arma3-esque", aka too bright and colorful

The All in Arma TP in PlayWith Six is only 550mb for me, last time I checked it was around 7gb, is this because I have A3MP installed and its taken those files, wandering why its so small, anyone else have the same thing?

Maybe you have it installed already and those are just the new files that need updating.

Maybe you have it installed already and those are just the new files that need updating.

No I haven't downloaded it before, which is weird. Maybe its a problem with Six, but I was just wandering if they had done a config that checked if you had A3MP installed before.

Not sure, I will try and download it and see how long it takes.

That is very unlikely.

I had a3mp installed and PWS had me download all the files again for aiatp.

Six has been very buggy lately. File sizes for all kinds of mods, not just AiA:TP, are incorrect, in addition to many other issues.

On another note, I can also confirm that the ArmA 1 checkpoint gate is still broken and is at a 90 degree angle in maps such as Fallujah, Namalsk, and Podagorsk.

We had some issues over the weekend on Celle where we couldn't shoot through Chain link fence at all.

And it looked like Ai couldn't see us through it ?

Any plans to release modular version of AiA on pws? As in AiA as core and every map individually.

Still cant shoot trough walls :(

Will there be a cooperation with SMD_Sara and other good ports? This would really save some space and power on all ends.

Kju you do a good job, most people cant image how much work this is. But would be cool if work can be merged to solve all those 100's of problems needs to be fixed (beside the problems BIS needs to fix).

Edited by Numrollen

As far as i know SMD_Sara object have already been included in AIA with the last patch.

It still needs the other midtextures bringing across from SMD sahrani which is why you have the default A1 ones.