.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

lol, I always thought that this kind of date was US format :D

@The.D you sure you have downloaded all files? We had full version on dedicated server and we never had such problems

That date format ensures that the dates are always in ascending numerical order in lists, which is quite useful.

Can confirm, no CTD on my end after I edited that line. :yay:

What file/config is changed here. Id like it gone also, i cannot launch the mappack via. dedicated anymore.

The 2014-10-18 update is out. :bounce3:

For the most part only the news is 4 days late...

Content of the update:

Again with a more descriptive way - I hope.. feedback welcome.

PS: You still find the technical summary in the first post and a link to all details.

3t4y1Sl.jpg

eOT5vFl.jpg

p0qruo8.jpg

Did you spot the differences yet?

(details in the first post)

Big thanks once more to Pansyfaust for his excellent contributions!

You can find more sweet and shiny improvements coming soon to your home in his steam screenshot gallery.

Finally the full integration of the new open building variants from SMD Sharani made by M1lkm8n, Bad Benson, and CiforDayZServer.

This means all community made terrains using these A1 buildings will get auto upgraded as well!

nD66OJOl.png

If you are not familiar with it yet, go check out the SMD Sharani release thread NOW!

The integration of the improved SMD Sahrani is still to follow soon.

A few building variants are still missing and will be integrated eventually.

More videos from SMD work available in their youtube channel and images in their gallery.

Standard Chernarus grass:

fpadINp.jpg

A3 grass in Chernarus:

aA1yEtd.jpg

The A3 style grass for Chernarus from Fabio Chavez is in officially as well.

In addition he has cooked-up a special lighting for desert type terrains.

He is eagerly waiting for your comments and feedback. :)

Last but not least - further improved community made terrains support like more fixed lighting,

mapSize config value added, custom intros disabled, more infinite terrain crashes avoided.

And it should be possible to mix AiA TP with IFA3SA now as well (make sure to load AiA TP first).

You find a couple more smaller resolved issues listed in the first post.

Enjoy :bounce3:

PS: Check out the preview of the WIP Chernarus Summer version part of the update. :cool:

Gallery with sample images from Alwarren:

https://imgur.com/a/dWq5j#0

Gallery with comparison images (summer clutter/grass not yet in the update):

https://imgur.com/a/RJJIC#0

Thanks for the screenshots for Cherna summer version. At first I didn't see the difference (was expecting Bystrica greenishness) but now I know what it's about.

EDIT: There's a lot of color changing going on in Summer Chernarus. Example for splendid camera:

Put player here:

["Chernarus_Summer",[8917.22,6358.6,2.00159],109.149,0.7,[-83.9361,0.00011315],0,0,560.807,0.897919,0]

Now turn from SE to N and watch the trees in ENE going from light green to dark green.

Edited by tortuosit

I'm a little confused. What is the difference between:

AiA TDP (5.0 GB) - data only pack along with single dowload for each terrain:

and

AiA TDP 2014 10 18 Patch (1.4 GB) - data only pack along with single download for each terrain:

I went to use MEGA. In the list of possible downloads I see the ATDP and below it the ATDP patch. Do I need both or one or the other?

I'm assuming I would need one or both data packs and whatever terrain I want. Is that correct?

Thanks

One question, are the satmap images in lower definition in lite AiATP than in HD AiATP ? If yes, where are they located ?

Kju, i have the most recent update off PWS, and the gate glitch i can Confirm is still 90 degrees sideways

Seems the Cherno Summer Version is not signed with the server key from 09 07 ?

Or am I missing something here?

When will SMD_Sahrani be fully integrated?

They should have plans to upgrade it afterwards. It would be doble work if not. I mean, SMD_Sahrani has no problems whatsoever, and it took a lot of time to get there.

@Kju

Getting a pop up error

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.GUE'.

Repo:

Open editor, F1 for units, Select side IND and then it pops up. Regardless of map so think it'll be to do with hiding the legacy A2 groups somewhere.

Related:

Fixed: [AiA TP] Empty groups are visible in the editor.

Hey guys I am creating a map in Southern Sahrani. And for some reason after placing a few items in the map, and then clicking preview the game freezes, and crashes with no error or saying what happened. Is anyone else having this issue or able to recreate it??

what happens? after of last update in editor give me a message(F1): No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.USMC'.

When i load into the preview it freezes my game and then crashes. It doesn't give a pop up just saying there was a problem and it stopped responding.

?? after the last update,

circular addon dependency in "AIA_Core"

this Error msg keep poped up when I try to make my own clans Dedicated Server.

Hrmm... I currently use A3MP for my A2 maps. I would love to switch to AIA TP as it seems A3MP is no longer being supported, but I am having a real problem getting it to work. I have tried the last two major versions of AIA TP and it runs very nice, but it freeze crashes Arma 3 about 90 seconds to 2 mins once in a AIA TP map. This happens every time like clockwork in editor. Am really befuddled. Tried it with an without other addons...same result. Anyone having similar problems?

B

Hrmm... I currently use A3MP for my A2 maps. I would love to switch to AIA TP as it seems A3MP is no longer being supported, but I am having a real problem getting it to work. I have tried the last two major versions of AIA TP and it runs very nice, but it freeze crashes Arma 3 about 90 seconds to 2 mins once in a AIA TP map. This happens every time like clockwork in editor. Am really befuddled. Tried it with an without other addons...same result. Anyone having similar problems?

B

What map specifically? Every map? Takistan works. 100% garanteed.

My apologies...It is not occurring with just Arma 3 Vanilla + AIA TP.

It does occur on every map included in AiA TP while Running minimal addons...trying to figure out where the conflict is.

So far it appears to happen 100% percent of the time using only CBA & TPW Mods... particularly the Skirmish mod. Whenever a support call is initiated (CAS or Arty) there is a feeze and crash.

Pretty much sucks, because that's primarily how I play the A2 maps...oh well. Guess its back to A3MP :-\

Edited by BadLucky1776

?? after the last update,

circular addon dependency in "AIA_Core"

this Error msg keep poped up when I try to make my own clans Dedicated Server.

Im not sure if it was doing it before the last update my arma clan just started using the Terrain pack. Its just crashing my game when i load into the preview after placing items down.