.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

The people that need to fix it can't blame BI anymore, and have to fix it now. That's what m makes e happy. But, I agree with you that it should also be logged to the RPT, one thing is to say "I told you so", but "Have fun fixing it" was unnecessary :).

The point is, the information should be dumped into the RPT file to make fixing this easier. Because in the end absolutely nobody is served by an add-on that crashes. The reason this happened is lack of documentation too, and I have my counts anyone at BIS wanted to say "I told you so", but rather that not dumping it into the RPT was an oversight, one thqd sadly makes fixing it rather tedious.

Fix afterpatch troubles with sounds and fuel tanks in Chernorussia, Takistan, Utes

In 7z file from link - patched files, without sign.

config.cpp is unbinarized

Copy to arma 3\@AllInArmaTerrainPack\Addons with overwrite files to test, don't forget to do backup of original signed files.

https://yadi.sk/d/_CAOASpKc5Tpv

---------- Post added at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

Are there any plans to solve "armored windows" problem in Cherno's buildings?

I talk about this

Red line is a tracer. As you can see on the picture, they don't pass through glass

Just to make it clear, the complaint isn't that there is a popup, but rather that there isn't message shown in the RPT including all the details and all other warnings as well.

There are a little problem with textures at Sahrani - they have low resolution in 20-30 meters from the player.

Is there any way to increase radius that provides good textures?

Short heads-up update

RC has gone to testers. Release should be some time (early) tomorrow.

kju, to minimize confusion for server admins/clients would it be possible to add a version number so it is easy for everyone to be on the same page so to speak?

/KC

@ KeyCat

How and where should that get displayed?

Something simple as 1.xx on the zip-file and also in the docs will do fine IMO. As it is now it's total confusion on what version people uses.

Of course even better if version number is displayed in game somehow but not necessary.

/KC

@ KeyCat

Each release has a date as version identifier. The date is also mentioned in the readme, and used for the bisign files/bikey.

So how is there total confusion right now?

Ingame there is no system defined so far - so you would had to bother BI to create one.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

out of curiosity kju, when the next update is out do u think it will only be a few files changed or will the majority be changed? wondering coz the system we use for mods is not capable of delta patching and want to know what to expect download size wise. we can however replace separate files by looking at date modified...

;2797561']@ KeyCat

Each release has a date as version identifier. The date is also mentioned in the readme' date=' and used for the bisign files/bikey.

So how is there total conversion right now?

[/quote']

I'm aware of the date stamp but when helping out new people it seems that refering to a version number creates less confusion. I'm OK myself since I follow this thread but there are lots of people using your great work that never check here.

A simple major.minor with 2 decimals like 1.00, 1.10, 1.20 etc. is easiest to remember (at least for me) so I plug for something simple like that for all addons/mission/etc created ;)

Looking forward to test the new version no matter what you decide!

/KC

Are you aware that AiATP breaks Zeus due to missing CfgPatches definitions? It's the same issue that A3MP used to have.

GREAT job on the update Kju...

I've just found all the new buildings on United Sahrani now work perfectly and some new things on there too, i.e. shop fronts etc, nice job guys.

loving teh traffic lights too. Nice touch.

I'm getting the ground texture issue that others have reported. Not had this before...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34100757030739869/D0560C532120CFD9DE747B7953D7F98B96200BE4/ (574 kB)

I see the 1.3 update is now out. Is there a change log somewhere other than the development tracker?

nice update played all night and no ArmA3 crash but I have a different problem now

installed new v1.3 of @allinarmaterrainpacklite and it appears to conflict with taskforceradio, I have to disable taskforceradio plugin to use TS ingame or teamspeak keeps crashing

rolled back to previous AiATP version, no teamspeak crash

edit : sorry disregard, I fixed my TFR somehow keep up the good work, gonna try out all maps with some friends and report any issues

Edited by razool

Where did you find the update? Nothing in first post...

/KC

Where did you find the update? Nothing in first post...

/KC

Exactly. It get's really annoying when this happens. What update. Where's the update. I don't see any update.

can confirm the update is on playwith6. no changelog tho. seems to be roughly 400mb

edit - yeah so delta patch with 6 is at a guess 400mb. all files that have been modified equates to about 1.8gb.

a lot less popup errors now, and changing maps is fine. I do still get his error tho. http://imgur.com/VjamLJu

thanks for the update KJU

Edited by Azer1234

Summer Chernarus. Lots of new open buildings on sara too. Lighting seems better on desert islands? Not sure if that's new or not though.

Same here, all the links are the one for the previous version of AiA TP.

Can you please provide us a proper download link for it.

Thank you.

Edit: Thank you for the patch links.

Edited by Papanowel

I'm pretty sure that .kju is working on downloads and he'll let us know when everything's ready. A little bit more patience fellas ;)

there are links for the patch in the first post now (including changelog) -

CHANGELOG:

2014-10-18

----------

• Added: Replace A1 buildings with improved SMD variants.
  • Added: A3 style grass to Chernarus.
  • Added: Chernarus summer version (WIP).
  • Added: Customized terrain lighting for desert type terrains.
  • Added: Make more community made terrains support custom lighting.
  • Added: Improved A2 Revised Lamps:
    • Added: Glow Materials to lamps and hide animation upon destruction of bulb.
    • Added: Hitpoints and Direction vertices to lamps.
    • Updated: Sidl type lamps and concrete power line lamp are now based on A3 lamps.

[*] Added: Improved NAV Lighthouses:

• Added: Lighthouse now emits light.
    • Added: Lighthouse has a visible flare.
    • Changed: Decreased rotation speed of lighthouse (was: 51deg/s~ | now: 18deg/s).
    • Changed: Lighthouse light would only work at certain periods, is now on for the entire duration of the spin.
    • Updated: Fire geometry was adjusted (materials and LOD).
    • Fixed: Red strobe light on top of lighthouse now emits light properly.

[*] Added: Improved Stoplights:

• Added: Animation and glow material for the blinking yellow light.
    • Fixed: Blinking yellow light is now visible again (increased intensity).

[*] Added: A3 lighting to LHD.

[*] Added: Set MapSize value for BI and community made terrains.

[*] Changed: Improved AiA TP compatibility with IFA3SA (make sure to load AiA TP first!).

[*] Changed: Revert Chernarus midDetailTexture back to the default A2 one.

[*] Changed: Change surface water color back to default again and leave custom only for Chernarus.

[*] Changed: Update Signs.pbo to use Signs2.pbo models whenever possible:

• Updated: Replaced similar models with models from the updated Signs2.pbo.
    • Updated: New textures for Sign_Downhill, Sign_Uphill and Sign_Main_End.

[*] Changed: Disable main menu intros for custom terrains.

[*] Changed: Disable infinite terrain in Aliabad, Esbekistan, Hazar Kot, Tarin Kot for the time being to stop crashes.

[*] Changed: Replace door icon with the A3 one.

[*] Changed: Remove terrain listed in an alphabetic order as it causes issues when terrains are not present.

[*] Fixed: AiA crashes when loading another terrain.

[*] Fixed: A1 appartment building is flying.

[*] Fixed: A1 red and white bar gate is rotated 90°.

UPDATE NOTE:

This is an incremental update. So extract the new data over the existing and overwrite it.

As Play withSIX user the program will download the update and apply it automatically.

AiA TP 2014 10 18 Patch (1.5 GB):

File: AllInArmaTerrainPack_2014_10_18_Patch.7z
CRC-32: 860a36ea
  MD4: 225653f7da1c1649d0cf1a3f74414217
  MD5: 66f6fef9c078c6f74713b7afafe4b118
SHA-1: f95538d10d3cc6133e0361ce6bd0d6b57b31a0c0

AiA TP LITE 2014 10 18 Patch (277 MB) - low quality textures for better performance, smaller download and servers:

File: AllInArmaTerrainPackLite_2014_10_18_Patch.7z
CRC-32: 8350e39d
  MD4: 4b5172a98fda8c33318012ca4958dd02
  MD5: c4e497f474e9d82ca796aa246ee13552
SHA-1: 3ebf186c0d0583a7990b3b0df2440f00886e6141

AiA TDP 2014 10 18 Patch (1.4 GB) - data only pack along with single download for each terrain:

File: AllInArmaTerrainDataPack_2014_10_18_Patch.7z
CRC-32: e2d3cada
  MD4: fe938c9b6900a86238ee7b87236a477a
  MD5: 4e3e0910314aadfb7e3352edb678820f
SHA-1: d7b7f18215d92fd4ab098202090264b377321353

Server keys: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/all-in-arma/files

Edited by EvroMalarkey

I downloaded Gameupdates.org torrent for AiA TP 2014 10 18 Patch (1.5 GB) and got the 270Mb patch instead?

New sahrani buildings look very nice, any plan on doing the others as well?