.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Hi, after the last update I'm getting this error: Addon 'AiA_Buildings_Config' requires addon 'AiA_Buildings_Data'.

After that I get this error: Circular addon dependency in 'AiA_Core' and the game don't start.

I'm using withSIX launcher.

last update = I have the same error: Addon 'AiA_Buildings_Config' requires addon 'AiA_Buildings_Data'.

Something's wrong with the SIX version maybe?

I'm not getting any errors on my end.

Check your rendering resolution and your sampling settings. These may change and stay low if you ran Arma in windowed mode, or switched a profile.

I'll check when I get home from work in 6 hours (*sniff). I always played with the same graphic settings with the August 24th version. Some of my clan mates also have similar issues as well. I'll take additional screenshots of other maps and my graphic settings if the problem persist.

Edited by Vezer0

Hi, after the last update I'm getting this error: Addon 'AiA_Buildings_Config' requires addon 'AiA_Buildings_Data'.

After that I get this error: Circular addon dependency in 'AiA_Core' and the game don't start.

I'm using withSIX launcher.

last update = I have the same error: Addon 'AiA_Buildings_Config' requires addon 'AiA_Buildings_Data'.

I had the same issues and mentioned them a page or two back. I had some A3MP-friendly addons still running and that was causing the issue. I think "chernomist.pbo" was one of the main culprits.

@kju,

I'm noticing that the poppy fields (not the wheat fields) on FATA are now bullet proof. I don't remember that being a problem in A3MP, so not sure if AiATP has done something...or I'm remembering incorrectly.

Check your rendering resolution and your sampling settings. These may change and stay low if you ran Arma in windowed mode, or switched a profile.
I'll check when I get home from work in 6 hours (*sniff). I always played with the same graphic settings with the August 24th version. Some of my clan mates also have similar issues as well. I'll take additional screenshots of other maps and my graphic settings if the problem persist.

Hey Variable, you were right, my Sampling Quality was for some reason running at 75%. I amped it back to 100% and it looks correct now! Thanks.

Keep in mind, aia Sara doesn't have mid range textures, while smd Sara does. That alone makes a big difference. You'd be able to see this difference without a3mp, by just using aia for smd Sara's dependencies.

This would explain it. Thanks.

@ nsnipe

Logged the dust problem in this ticket.

As for FX changes you have to ask people into this topic like Opticalsnare.

@ Pepe Hal

Did you report the crash to BI yet? Please do so!

The protocol warning is unrelated. It just says the the word, aka the town name,

is not known in the A3 Greek voice set.

@ Variable

See my response and the updates in the ticket. :)

@ Kilo1-1

Technically Sahrani should be exactly the same in AiA TP and A3MP AFAIK in regards

to ground and SAT textures.

If you are fairly certain, they are not. Please make comparison images and we can go from there.

Keep in mind SMD Sahrani applies a midrange texture and has tweaked/improved the close HQ textures.

@ D4NI3L3 and M@ster

Please upload the rpt log file.

@ gatordev

I am fairly certain this has no relation to AiA.

Best check first the FATA thread and see if poppy fields have been discussed.

The only possibility I can think of is the tweaking and upgrading of penetration files

to A3 standards. If the poppy fields model uses some non fitting one, it could be the result.

@ Vezer0

Glad to hear you got it sorted. :)

;2781726']

@ gatordev

The only possibility I can think of is the tweaking and upgrading of penetration files

to A3 standards. If the poppy fields model uses some non fitting one' date=' it could be the result.

[/quote']

I'll have to fire up A3MP and test it for comparison. A little short on time until Friday, but I'll have a look after that.

Every time I launch ArmA 3, I get an error:

Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'CASounds'

Did I somehow install the addon incorrectly or is this a known issue?

The dream of a Fallujah terrain with ALL enterable buildings is a glorious dream. Great work so far, AiA-TP team!

@ Phronk

Does anyone know where I can find a list of working user-made terrains with AiA (Namalsk, Fallujah) and if special addons/fixes are required?

RPT File from last night:

Download Link

I am also running several other addons, but I don't think it'd cause an error like the one I get.

;2781726']@ nsnipe

Logged the dust problem in this ticket.

As for FX changes you have to ask people into this topic like Opticalsnare.

@ Pepe Hal

Did you report the crash to BI yet? Please do so!

The protocol warning is unrelated. It just says the the word' date=' aka the town name,

is not known in the A3 Greek voice set.

@ [b']Variable [/b]

See my response and the updates in the ticket. :)

@ Kilo1-1

Technically Sahrani should be exactly the same in AiA TP and A3MP AFAIK in regards

to ground and SAT textures.

If you are fairly certain, they are not. Please make comparison images and we can go from there.

Keep in mind SMD Sahrani applies a midrange texture and has tweaked/improved the close HQ textures.

@ D4NI3L3 and M@ster

@ gatordev

to A3 standards. If the poppy fields model uses some non fitting one, it could be the result.

@ Vezer0

Glad to hear you got it sorted. :)

I'll do it asap.

.sfv file from @AiA_TP folder:

Download Link

[EDIT]

It is possible I downloaded and installed the AiA TDP instead of the AiA TP pack. Downloading the AiA TP pack now to double check.

Edited by Phronk

@ Phronk

Unfortunately the build script was missing a few files indeed for AiA TDP. You can download them here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!cgQgXQjJ!NbOJitYA-7fYK54BY5u5JAoOwOBOp1MPlniHVnT6KTw

Note: I already removed the signature files. However there will be new ones this weekend anyway.

Note2: The hotfix from above all applies to AiA TDP - use the one from AiA TP.

@ D4NI3L3

Thank you! I also need this file:

C:\Users\D4NI3L3\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt

You have another mod running that is conflicting with AiA TP.

;2783157']@ D4NI3L3

Thank you! I also need this file:

C:\Users\D4NI3L3\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt

You have another mod running that is conflicting with AiA TP.

Here the txt file.

No I don't think so because before upgrading with last update everithing works well with same mods installed, the error looks inside the mod itself.

EDIT maybe some extra terrains, I don't know.

Are you aware of all the buildings that are placed wrong on Sahrani?

Tall apartment buildings float up in the air, short ones sink into the ground, bar gates are rotated 90 degrees.

Are you aware of all the buildings that are placed wrong on Sahrani?

Tall apartment buildings float up in the air, short ones sink into the ground, bar gates are rotated 90 degrees.

Please read the thread first: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182072-All-in-Arma-Terrain-Pack-(AiA-TP)-A1-A2-OA-terrains-from-BI-in-A3&p=2778417&viewfull=1#post2778417