.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

I was glad about this one, but CTD CTD CTD. Welcome back A3MP till this one will be fixed :/

posted an issue on tracker about the shadow issue im having where they would disapear and reappear by turning a slight direction i.e. bearing 220 > 240

-Lighting is a little bit dark, a sunny day looks almost like a rainy day

there are two different lighting cfgs implemented in aia tp, one for chernarus and one for all the rest, can you be more specific to which you are refering?

then again, not every terrain is situated in mid summer mediterraneansea, it supposed to be slightly less bright than stratis/altis.

thanks for your feedback, the configs are likely to get 1-2 more updates and ill take into account the feedback that people are giving as well.

in the meantime maybe try to adjust ur game/monitor brightness according to your preferences maybe?

there are two different lighting cfgs implemented in aia tp, one for chernarus and one for all the rest, can you be more specific to which you are refering?

then again, not every terrain is situated in mid summer mediterraneansea, it supposed to be slightly less bright than stratis/altis.

thanks for your feedback, the configs are likely to get 1-2 more updates and ill take into account the feedback that people are giving as well.

in the meantime maybe try to adjust ur game/monitor brightness according to your preferences maybe?

All i can say is that you pretty much nailed the lighting in Chernarus, Fabio. Thanks. With a little SweetFX preset the map looks ( finally ) gorgeous.

I tried @smd_sahrani_a2_lite and as AngelWingGamingJacob said then are there 2 Sahranis in editor

Sorry chaps, am I stupid or something ? Can you be super clear for me. I know that with the Lite pack SMD_Sahrai will work - there is no map content in the LITE version to hide/cover/overconfig it.

Have you managed to get SMD_Sahrani working with the full pack ? I.e. do you see 4 Sahrani derivative maps in your editor. If you have can you please be clear as to how you achieve it, 'cos I can't.

Again just so we're really clear and on the same page this is NOT the AiA_TP lite pack but the full 7GB daddy download + SMD_Sahrani (either lite version or full) etc ?

Cheers

Quick heads-up - and sorry for the delay! :o

I have been on a business trip during the week with very limited internet access and low time.

Friday and yesterday i have been working on the first update and it should become available later today.

As for the crashes - most of the time only BI can resolve this. So please submit them to the feedback tracker.

However it should be mainly about switching terrains in the editor.

So far I am not aware of other crashes (aside from community terrains).

Just flood BI with crash reports. :bounce3:

PS: Will respond to other remaining post after the update release.

just asking, anyone else see this on maps like takistan and torabora http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40851156729922251/2E461D5CBAF384AF25B525C91803D2FBE3A4B6D0/ (121 kB)

the error is caused by tora bora, it seems to replace the skytexture with the old takistan one for takistan as well.

the original takistan skytexture is mapped differently than the arma 3 one and thats what causes the issue.

Sorry chaps, am I stupid or something ? Can you be super clear for me. I know that with the Lite pack SMD_Sahrai will work - there is no map content in the LITE version to hide/cover/overconfig it.

Have you managed to get SMD_Sahrani working with the full pack ? I.e. do you see 4 Sahrani derivative maps in your editor. If you have can you please be clear as to how you achieve it, 'cos I can't.

Again just so we're really clear and on the same page this is NOT the AiA_TP lite pack but the full 7GB daddy download + SMD_Sahrani (either lite version or full) etc ?

Cheers

I have the same problem. I've managed to make it work by removing the two PBOs that started with sahra*, but I haven't tested it enough. It did throw some error messages during the start up. It's back to A3MP for me, until this pack gets some more love, but I have faith in it.

Yep in Chernarus sorry, ain't a matter of mediterranean lighting, it's really dark, just a little bit less and it's ok just to reach an A2 chernarus lighting taste

Oh no I

Love torabora :(

Man it sucks I can't use this yet because of errors, I really want to move past a3mp and use the arma 1 maps.. ;(....

;2760358']Quick heads-up - and sorry for the delay! :o

I have been on a business trip during the week with very limited internet access and low time.

Friday and yesterday i have been working on the first update and it should become available later today.

As for the crashes - most of the time only BI can resolve this. So please submit them to the feedback tracker.

However it should be mainly about switching terrains in the editor.

So far I am not aware of other crashes (aside from community terrains).

Just flood BI with crash reports. :bounce3:

PS: Will respond to other remaining post after the update release.

Hi Kju' date='

Attached below is the link for the rpt.log file for my ArmA 3 crash.

I've tried re-installing ArmA 3, ArmA 2 and ArmA 2:OA and still the same error.

I tried re-installing all the mods and still the same error. It's very unusual because

I notice almost no one gets the same errors as I do. With the High Quality Pack

if I had more than 21 mods on I'd start getting other error.

PS. Am I suppose to run AiA Standalone Lite with AiA All in Arma Terrain Pack?

Any mods I should know of that I shouldn't run with AiA?

Here's the Links :

1st Rpt Log

[url']https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rq68kmo0lug2ve/arma3_2014-08-24_09-58-36.rpt?dl=0[/url]

2nd Rpt Log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xs4888vla34tde5/arma3_2014-08-22_10-06-37.rpt?dl=0

Par File

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5aen9lv996rt29l/45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt?dl=0

'Addon 'AiA_Buildings2_Config' required addon 'AiA_Buildings2_Data'

Edited by ChiefKamachi

Another short heads-up:

Took me longer than expected - currently compressing the patch data into 7z.

With the upload and release work, it will happen some time tomorrow. :o

Did you make a change log yet :)

Whenver I finish a update on a project I sit there in notepad++ and make my changelog really organized lol

Good to hear update is coming, it will replace the old pws one right , so pws will auto patch it

MikeTim you make me chuckle mate....

Kju.. Good job looking forward to the fixes.

less worried about the giant Chocolate starfish in the sky... You only notice it if you're looking right up.. lol

SJ

Was playing around on United Sahrani and found some weird shadows. http://i.imgur.com/o7R9CNY.png

This might be a vanilla problem. I had a similar issue on small fences in Altis last weekend without using this mod. Did see quite a bit of it though on Sahrani using this mod.

This might be a vanilla problem. I had a similar issue on small fences in Altis last weekend without using this mod. Did see quite a bit of it though on Sahrani using this mod.

no this is a mod problem involving shadow LODs i believe

Can you make versions? Like atm 0.7 or whatever you think it is? Why this isnt on armaholic or did i miss it? And will you add a addonpack with addition maps (with the permission of the creators)? Would be great to see all the high level stuff from arma ;)