.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

-Lighting is a little bit dark, a sunny day looks almost like a rainy day

-in the editor under Groups, there are arma 2 factions lists

Edited by Simon1279

does this pack have hills beyond the boundaries of takistan and the north and west boundaries of chernarus?

What maps did not work with a3mp?

its just about 99% likley if something crashed arma 3 then, it will now.

its not about the mods problem usually, its the arma 3 engine.

Not gonna be that guy, but we all know they aren't supposed to work on arma 3.

No specific reason they would work on this if it doesn't work on a3mp and aia.

Sorry for coming a bit late to the party! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved...

/KC

Not gonna be that guy, but we all know they aren't supposed to work on arma 3.

No specific reason they would work on this if it doesn't work on a3mp and aia.

You asked what maps didn't worked with A3MP. I mentioned Lingor and Duala because to me those were the most important user created maps for A2. I know there is no difference between A3MP and AiA regarding this.

In regards to the garages i mentioned on Clafghan they are actually "Lumber mill - shed" and normally they should be Desert cam nets.

Where is the bug on that pic?

Don't see it. Grass looks like chernarus tho lol

Where is the bug on that pic?

Don't see it. Grass looks like chernarus tho lol

I think that is Chernarus, I don't think there were railroad tracks on Sahrani...

Try the full pack WITH Sahrani... :-) that's the point it stops your map from working...

So, had some time to check it out. Basically, the AiATP mod doesn't have any of the compatibility fixes that standard AiA has.. because it has the actual data there setup for use in A3...

SO, in order to run SMD_Sahrani_A2_Lite you can either run it with the lite package and CBA, or the full package and the AiA system compatibility mod.. I BELIEVE this allows you to run it w/o having A2 installed but I'm not entirely sure as I have A2/OA installed so it's launching with those as mods as well...

If anyone wants to give it a try here's the collection: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/kp185fUEIk60hucDbpycOg/collection-allinarma?filter_text=&sort_fields%5B%5D=followers&sort_fields%5B%5D=name&sort_directions%5B%5D=desc&sort_directions%5B%5D=asc&page_pageSize=12&page_currentPage=1&other_view=grid

Great work and a belated congratulations on releasing this mod. I noticed that some of the vanilla footsteps sound effects were missing when running on the dirt roads/airstrip in Takistan.

Continue your great work and thanks :cool:. Apologies if this is a re-post.

So, had some time to check it out. Basically, the AiATP mod doesn't have any of the compatibility fixes that standard AiA has.. because it has the actual data there setup for use in A3...

SO, in order to run SMD_Sahrani_A2_Lite you can either run it with the lite package and CBA, or the full package and the AiA system compatibility mod.. I BELIEVE this allows you to run it w/o having A2 installed but I'm not entirely sure as I have A2/OA installed so it's launching with those as mods as well...

If anyone wants to give it a try here's the collection: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/kp185fUEIk60hucDbpycOg/collection-allinarma?filter_text=&sort_fields%5B%5D=followers&sort_fields%5B%5D=name&sort_directions%5B%5D=desc&sort_directions%5B%5D=asc&page_pageSize=12&page_currentPage=1&other_view=grid

Hey thanks CiforDayZServer for looking into this for us... we miss your UBER Map ! :)

So I checked out what you suggested, and you're right it DOES need A2 installed as that AiA compatability thing is the master AiA mod - allowing the up-port of A2 etc into A3.

Hopefully Kju will be able to get us a fix soon.. it might be that there is some common names between Sahrani and SMD_Sahrani which is causing it to not appear ? I don't know. Kju ?

@serjames I just tested it and without PWS is smd sahrani working fine with AIA TP.

The problem is on PWS, there is no "A2 map compatibily bridge" for AIA TP as it was with A3MP and AIA. So the A2 maps which you add to your collection will be mark as incompatible and the game will launch without them.

Kju or someone else from PWS team have to resolve this.

Not sure I Understand what you're saying EvM ?

Are you saying you got SMD_Sahrani to work with AiA_TP ? (the full version) or not ?

SJ

Not sure I Understand what you're saying EvM ?

Are you saying you got SMD_Sahrani to work with AiA_TP ? (the full version) or not ?

SJ

i tested it works, its just renamed to sahrani. theres 2 sahranis in my editor, 1 AIATP, one SMD, the only way i know which is which is mission files

I tried @smd_sahrani_a2_lite and as AngelWingGamingJacob said then are there 2 Sahranis in editor

I have been getting crashes as soon as the mission loads on the Porto map, I'm not sure what is causing it. It works for vanilla (just player unit) but I've made a little scene where three helicopters fly in with troops in cargo, drop the troops then fly off.

I'm just using

this moveincargo heli1

for each of the helis named heli1, heli2, heli3.

I am unsure how to read the .rpt files to find out what is wrong in the mission so if someone could help me, here is the .rpt files.

I have run it with no mods at all and with mods like MCC, CBA and CJTF101editor It is crashing either way, It does not crash on vanilla Arma 3 maps.

Edit-

Just tested it on all the other maps and it seems to crash on mission start on Rahmadi as well, The other maps worked fine.

Here is Rahmadi crash report

I had a crash going from Bystrica to Bukovina using Load>New mission in editor, Here is report. The game did CTD quite a few time while using Load>New Mission to change map but I will only include the one .rpt

I'm not sure if all these .rpt files are useful to you guys but I hope they help in some way.

Edited by PenguinInATuxedo
Updated