.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Just curious, is this mod on pws and downloadable yet?

(Can't check)

Great.

Is it actually downloadable yet, sometimes it shows as uploaded but up you can't dl.

Man I'm looking forward to trying this...

They could at least allow it to run alongside, without overwriting with the original Sahrani?

It works fine, AFAIK, I used to use only the AiA compatibility pack.

We structured SMD_Sahrani in such a way that it wouldn't override anything in CA, IE all our buildings have their own names, and the changes are at the terrain level, so there's no way for a compatibility mod to affect our buildings/terrain.

*edit

Confirmed, I just gave it a go with AiA_TP, CBA_A3, and SMD_Sahrani_A2_Lite as a PWS collection and it seems to work just fine.

PWS Collection - http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/UK3ogeiwakak-PTcs-z3rw/aia

Edited by CiforDayZServer

I'm getting a weird issue where my character randomly crouches, so far it's only happening on Sahrani but it seems to happen to the AI on chernarus

im getting the same issue, ive tested every mod in my pws collection and this is when it starts crouching randomly.

spawn on any map as any soldier and keep pressing W and then stop and turn and W again and then stop and you will eventually get the unit to crouch randomly

[EDIT] made a issue on the tracker and linked kashas post

Edited by tyl3r99

I'm getting a weird issue where my character randomly crouches

Are you by any chance using vts_weaponrest? Since I've switched to tmr resting that stopped happening. Try running without that mod and see if it still happens.

Are you by any chance using vts_weaponrest? Since I've switched to tmr resting that stopped happening. Try running without that mod and see if it still happens.

im not using vts and it still happens

Same here, on Takistan my dude crouches randomly - generally after stopping for a short time and strafing he will drop into a crouch all by himself. Must be something with the mod - only started after running AiA terrain pack.

My worry is this, I've been using A3MP to make missions, and if I used this instead, replaced A3MP entirely, both in my groups Repo and our server, would the mission sqms still work? Would everything still read properly? I'd really rather not go through the process of remaking the many missions and Campaign I'm working on right now.

My worry is this, I've been using A3MP to make missions, and if I used this instead, replaced A3MP entirely, both in my groups Repo and our server, would the mission sqms still work? Would everything still read properly? I'd really rather not go through the process of remaking the many missions and Campaign I'm working on right now.

Everything will be fine, you won't lose progress or have to redo anything :)

It works fine, AFAIK, I used to use only the AiA compatibility pack.

We structured SMD_Sahrani in such a way that it wouldn't override anything in CA, IE all our buildings have their own names, and the changes are at the terrain level, so there's no way for a compatibility mod to affect our buildings/terrain.

*edit

Confirmed, I just gave it a go with AiA_TP, CBA_A3, and SMD_Sahrani_A2_Lite as a PWS collection and it seems to work just fine.

PWS Collection - http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/UK3ogeiwakak-PTcs-z3rw/aia

Try the full pack WITH Sahrani... :-) that's the point it stops your map from working...

AiATP seems to be working fine in PwS, but not in Six Updater. I need it to work in SU for my dedicated server, what's going on with that?

just a note to whoever the dev is of this mod. please put a note on the first post that states clearly "yes you can use missions made on a3mp and other mods allowing you to use the terrains".

A good amount of people have asked this, might as well get it out of the way.

Mike, he cannot Assert that for 100% sure, otherwise he'll end up troubleshooting every 1000 mission that.... "used ta work now it don't - U're map pack broke ma mishun...."

AiATP seems to be working fine in PwS, but not in Six Updater. I need it to work in SU for my dedicated server, what's going on with that?

SU doesn't work for me anymore for about 50% of the mods out there. When I go to update them it just says 'Update failed'. SU was set to be retired earlier this year so perhaps sickboy isn't adding more content to the SU network (which is separate from the PWS network apparently). I had to give up using SU on my dedicated a few weeks ago :(

I am currently using this mod with the Clafghan map and everything seems to working, very well apart from in the main south base where the cam nets have been replaced by garages. Is there anyway i or it can be changed.

Kind regards

So far, so good with my missions, assuming the map doesn't crash. I did have to go in and delete "FATA_fix" from my FATA missions, but once I did that, they loaded fine.

I did CTD with two of the maps I tried, but I can't remember which two they were off the top of my head (but they were mentioned before). Chenaurus, Clafghan (with a very occasional pond bug), Afghan Village, and FATA all loaded fine.

He actually can pretty much 99.9999% assure that.

Missions are just text files with coordinates of objects. No joke.

There is nothing he can do to break their missions themselves, like serious lol.

Sounds like you've just volunteerd as chief tester... Congrats :)

I mean missions are simple right? Just text files.. What could go wrong... ?

SU doesn't work for me anymore for about 50% of the mods out there. When I go to update them it just says 'Update failed'. SU was set to be retired earlier this year so perhaps sickboy isn't adding more content to the SU network (which is separate from the PWS network apparently). I had to give up using SU on my dedicated a few weeks ago :(

problem is it has the repo manager, what do I do, install PwS on it too? I guess I could do that, but I'd rather not

Lol.

I am serious though, missions aren't "smart" , they only know what map they are on from a .mapname at the end of the file.

It really is that very little could go wrong, no joke dude.

Missions in arma have been the same in terms of structure for years etc

It really is that simple. (Be glad for it :) )

Also I will surely use this and report bugs, just am away from my computer right now.

what about seattle from take on helicopters ? do you plan to port it too ?

would love to have a city terrain.

what about seattle from take on helicopters ? do you plan to port it too ?

would love to have a city terrain.

I understand that all of AiA TP is derived from the Arma 2 sources that BI released, which excludes TKOH (for now anyway).