.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

So putting 2 & 2 together...

Will M1lkm8n's building replacements allow enterable buildings on maps that use the same buildings as Sahrani, e.g. Fallujah ?

Now THAT would be amazing !

Also noticed that maps like Clafgan still get the waterbug, is that because they are configured differently in some way ?

SJ

Just tried out Sahrani, but I get a weird effect when flying, with the terrain changing 'type' between low/high altitude, as well as an odd 'grid' appearing of terrain that was obviously out of place.

There were also messages of some files not being found.

Any idea what this is? Does it need any other mods (besides CBA)?

Love to see high quality mods like this , thanks kju .

Though , wondering what takistan mountains is ?

It's a small cut-out of Takistan that focuses on mountain warfare. Honestly kind of pointless, since as far as I can tell, it contains no added detail. And FPS is a moot point since taki was able to get really good FPS, even in Arma 2 at very high view distances. But I'm def glad it's included in the pack for completeness. I'm sure it'll be great for game modes like Project Reality and other similar ones that require more focus in one area.

Do brushes, trees and grass block the AI's vision in this pack?

I'm not seeing it either.

the SIX guys have not put it up yet, likely making mirrors as we speak

Thank you Kju, Reyhard and others for this release! It's really nice to see all arma improved terrains in one big pack! (yeeeh Sahrani!!) Looking forward for next improvements! Maybe I should make new improved trailer for this :D

BTW I'm sure that this will also work great with my A2 Map Fixes configs, which are/will including sattelite images in terrain selection (in Karel Moricky's style) and new menu intros for most community A2 maps ;)

I'm getting a weird issue where my character randomly crouches, so far it's only happening on Sahrani but it seems to happen to the AI on chernarus

Just tried out Sahrani, but I get a weird effect when flying, with the terrain changing 'type' between low/high altitude, as well as an odd 'grid' appearing of terrain that was obviously out of place.

There were also messages of some files not being found.

Any idea what this is? Does it need any other mods (besides CBA)?

The resolution / "weird grid" is a known bug and its ticket on the issue tracker can be found here http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15629

I'm getting a weird issue where my character randomly crouches, so far it's only happening on Sahrani but it seems to happen to the AI on chernarus

I worked out how to reproduce this.

Load up Sahrani or United Sahrani, these are the two i've tested.

Now upon putting a soldier down in the editor and taking a step forward you'll probably go to crouch, if not, step forward, rotate your view 180 and press w again, you'll probably go to a crouch. If not keep repeating it until it works. I recorded a video of myself doing this

I've also found the culprit, in Models_DBE1_C.pbo there's an Anims directory with a config file, after clearing out the movestates I no longer have the issue

video:

Edited by Kerc Kasha

Hi, great job!

Just a noob question : if i install the lite version on my dedicated server, can i use the full version on the client?

At the risk of this sounding like a request, are the OFP Islands likely to make an appearance? Perhaps all on the one map?

there isn't a armaholic's download mirror?

So far the performance seems to be better than with A3MP for some reason (Placebo maybe?) and some issues seem to be fixed (You can finally shoot through fences! Yay!), but I'm getting some errors and crashes on Sahrani during heavy combat and for some reason the groups in the editor have been carried over.

Edited by beastcat

OK this sounds excellent :cool: Keep up the good work CUP!

Congratulations! And wait, is there Patreon page? I would like to contribute!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0TsA4M0rFVPBMEJykclQ1mfhMnZGvF9oazqhkDR0kRvE5rS-OH4k6wEsj

That would complete my Arma 3.

kju sayed he wanted to separate all in arma in multiple pack, so that should come one day .

Kju you beast you did it again ;) Thanks for all the work to all of those who are involved.

Can't wait to use this once I get my gpu back.

Edited by Denco

Really nice, but there are graphical artifacts on all the ArmA 1 terrain and Utes - some of the A1 objects have strangely over-dramatic shadows, the hangars at the Paraiso airbase reflect through the ground, and on both all the A1 maps and Utes, from a distance you see grids on the map of ground textures that look out of place. I'll post screenshots soon. Also hope to see the infinite/beyond edge of map terrain return soon.

Edited by steamtex