Sign in to follow this  
mecharius

[COOP] Anvil mission collection

I've started to publish a few Anvil Editor missions on the Steam Workshop and thought I would make a collection so that they are all in one place. All the missions are COOP and range from 12 to 62 players. Except for Night Assault they feature a Task Force Radio auto-detection script and various other scripts for group management, player name tags and TAW view distance. Currently no mods are required but I'm about to start building some which will require A3MP.

So far the mission pack includes four missions. I'd make some snazzy graphics but I'm too busy building missions and new Editor features :)

Standalone Missions (Steam Only)

Ghost Assault [CO12]: A squad of infantry uses the cover of darkness to retake the Ghost Hotel from CSAT occupation

Touchdown [CO12]: An experimental helicopter has crashed due to AA fire near Bomos. Destroy the chopper and prevent it from falling into enemy hands

The Tactical Advance Campaign [Direct Download Link]

Angel Fire [CO62]: The Prologue to the campaign is fought across all of Stratis as NATO try to destabilise the CSAT and force them to retreat to Altis. Ths mission features randomised objectives all over Stratis, ambient occupation, unlockable equipment and =BTC= logistics support. It was built as a test bed for new ideas which will make their way into Episode 2 of the campaign...

Night Assault [CO12]: Episode 1 of the campaign, NATO try to establish a beachhead on Altis by sending in a small force of NATO troops to complete a few key objectives.

Armaholic mirror (thanks!):

- Tactical Advance

If you release a mission made with the Anvil Editor or Framework let me know and I'll add it to the collection and if you want to "try before you buy" so to speak you can check the missions out on the TacticalGamer.com server. :bounce3:

NOTE: Mission version numbers are in the format

vXXYYz

For example "Night Assault v0504a". This means editor version 5 was used, framework version 4 and its mission version "a". (What a mouthful!) Missions are often released with the development version of the editor so you may not be able to replicate them exactly yourself (yet!). Check out the Anvil Editor release notes here to keep an eye on what is coming in the next version

Edited by mecharius
Armaholic mirror - thanks Big

Thanks mecharius! Will be hosted on the CiA coop server.

I do hope that these missions don't have respawn?

Thanks mecharius! Will be hosted on the CiA coop server.

I do hope that these missions don't have respawn?

Hey Variable, thanks. These missions will all have respawn enabled in the description.ext. Feel free to dePBO and modify to your heart's content to suit your community's play style! (Just keep the original briefing.sqf credits and add your own)

Hey Variable, thanks. These missions will all have respawn enabled in the description.ext. Feel free to dePBO and modify to your heart's content to suit your community's play style! (Just keep the original briefing.sqf credits and add your own)

Ok, I can do that. So I take that the missions will not become impossible with one life per player?

Hmmm. I think the standalone missions and Night Assault should be ok... I'd probably struggle but I'm not particularly good at the game :)

Angel Fire and the upcoming Episode 2 of the campaign (

) are designed to be HUGE, almost endless missions. Episode 2 currently has 192 objectives! They aren't really designed to be finished in a single sitting so could be pretty dull with only a single life I think.

If you are feeling adventurous... you could also modify the basic occupation levels by modifying elements 4,5,6 and 7 in the mission_description.sqf lists and using the information on this help page. Occupation can be increased but not reduced using mission parameters.