Sign in to follow this  
RedStorm

Resistance release date...

Day 6 in this madness and I just went to the store and came back with nothing. sad.gif

Another day waiting next to the phone... hate it...

I hope they will call me today.... if not then im going insane over here... wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mask @ July 03 2002,09:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(And yes, I posted this in Dutch cause this topic is directed towards Dutch and Belgian folks)<span id='postcolor'>

Well though i live in Brussels i don't understand a damn word in Dutch  wink.gif sorry. So if u could please tell us what u said or at least PM me, cos im also intrested on what r u folks talking about, cheers  tounge.gif

Edit: Well if i understood it right u said that u think that its not a fault of codemasters, but that benelux services or stuff screewed up......well something that sort a thing  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You were right; I said that us 'Beneluxers' always get screwed over by stores or other screw-ups. wink.gif

Zelfs EA dee het nog beter met Medal of honor aa ;-) ik heb hem ook nog niet maarja rotterdam is groot gelukkig weet ik een cd-rom game shop te zitten (een heel kleintje) die hem wel hebben.. zo vanmiddag lekker spelen :-P

I have a feeling its not a Benelux prob but more a Holland problem.

Maybe it s cause you didn t make the WC 2002 tounge.gif

Sorry couldn t resist biggrin.gif

w8 to 2004 u will get asskicked then in Portugal

wow.gif aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! wow.gif This fucking brussels, its raining again like hell. I can't hold it anymore, but anyways im gonna go out of town to a shop and see if they got it there, cos when i went there on Saturday, they told me that they gonna order it again and try to have this week. But if i won't find it and wasted my time under this dumb ass rain, i'll be really pissed off BIG TIME!!! mad.gif Later guys wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rambi @ July 03 2002,12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">w8 to 2004 u will get asskicked then in Portugal<span id='postcolor'>

.... IF Holland makes the finals smile.gif

I will stop now. ( gniffel )

For the one time we can do this we should really really take advantage of it.

mask, would you plz tell me and others where you got it?where the shop is located (Nord Central Sud)i'm going to shop tomorrow. tnx. Bon chance!

Well..........after my interesting and long journey under the rainy weather and well....... biggrin.gif don't get too excited cos I DIDN'T FIND IT. Yep! once more half of the afternoon watsed just for nothing and i think im getting sick now confused.gif probably gonna stay in bed for the rest of the week. Anyways habdoel the place i went to is located in the northern part of Brussels. The commune is Berchem and the street is Avenue Charles Quint which leads to the highway. There u'll see Carefour wow.gif and on the right of it there will be big green shop Brico or also called "Basilix Shopping Center". When u just enter the building right in the front u'll see an entrance to the first cd shop. U can search there and if they don't have it which i know that they don't u can go up to the top floor and on the right side there will be another great shop where they also told me the same. confused.gif And when i asked the clerk when they'll have it, he told me that everyone asks him the same question and he doesn't know when they gonna get it. Also i've been to fnac and to pele-mele in the center of the Brux. and still nothing. So im just guessing........more like hopping that we'll see it in Brussels maybe only next week. Well im just gonna go drink some tea now cos ain't feeling that good.

P.S. Well at least im happy that im leaving the dumb ass country in a few months tounge.gifwow.gif

Yay! I have it! smile.gif

It came in the mail today. I've ordered it from Amazon UK. It even came sooner than expected, cause they estimaded it to arive between tomorrow and next monday!

No more local shops pour moi! biggrin.gif

/me is gonna check it out now!

Redstorm: I got mine yesterday, from a store in franeker smile.gif They have 3 copies left .... so better hurry up tounge.gif

ok

today i have to go to bxl, so i gonna visit a shop on the way, where they have promessed me ressistance would be deliverd wensday. i let ya all know, as usual... ???wish me good luck, bon chance or veel geluk.

I'v got resistance! i found it in Brussels at extrazone. If you don't know where the shop is located: from the nord station you go to the nieuwstraat/rue veuf you follow the street until the end(when you see the munt square) and then take the street right. There is a shop called extrazone where they have res. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

fuck, I must be the only person on this forum (from Europe) who still hasn't gotten his hands on Resistance. I'm getting quite frustrated now. I won't have my copy until next week...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ July 04 2002,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fuck, I must be the only person on this forum (from Europe) who still hasn't gotten his hands on Resistance. I'm getting quite frustrated now. I won't have my copy until next week...<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't u try call DynaByte again, they can tell u wich of their stores got it in stock already, and i know that DynaByte has got OPF:Resistance...and don't wait till they call , because these store clerks can be real #!#%@$%^@% lazy wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fuck, I must be the only person on this forum (from Europe) who still hasn't gotten his hands on Resistance.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif Well not exactly the only person, cos i still don't have it. been to extrazone too in three different places and they still don't have it, guess habdoel was lucky to get it there.....somewhere there in the north station wink.gif

i live near maastricht i checked lots of stores ,were they sell pc games, yesterday wednesday 3rd july, and they didnt have the game, and is wasn't in their computer, they sounded like they've never heard of it before mad.gif

I Really HATE rumors guys ....

I saw this thread in another Forum that said this was FACT .. I hate to beleive this is true, but may explain delayed shipments of Resistance.

I just heard that the DHL Cargo plane heading to USA with the Resistance Addon Crashed into a passenger plane.

Will someone PLEASE verify --- Fact? or Fiction?

Here is what I have so far ...

Many feared dead in midair crash

Man this is sad ... I pray for all the vicitims.

I fear its all a BS rumor ....

From the posted article:

"The cargo plane was en route to Brussels, Belgium, from the Persian Gulf state of Bahrain with a stop in Italy. Gietz, the DHL spokesman, said the captain of the cargo plane was British and the co-pilot was Canadian."

Its completely untrue Haxor. Some idiot made a bad joke about it, and he paid the price for it also

Thanks ... If a moderator sees this .. please remove it ...

Sorry ... I dont want to start or deepen the rumors.

-=-=-=- Back On Topic -=-=-=-

WHERE IS OUR RESISTANCE SOFTWARE confused.gif?confused.gif

I have emailed BIS 3 times now .. requesting an answer ...

WHAT IS THE SKINNY ? Where is it ? What is the progress ?

Do I need to fly to Europe to get a copy ?

How big is the CD confused.gif Can it be copied ? Cd protection or something ?? Would BIS be willing to sell CD-KEY's and let people download it from them and ship us the product at a later date ?

Copying software is illegal ... but if BIS authorized it .. It would be ok, wouldn't it ?

Looks like the date is going to be pushed back again ... DAMN !!! JULY 15th now ... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *sob* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just got home from a party we had at our school (we had a 'last day at school' celebration, and I'm really drunk right now so forgive me any typos I make.) Well, I'm still to add all of you guys to my MSN list to get a date for a nice multiplayer game. It'll probably be next week or the week after that, whichever suits us all. Anyway. I'm being told that on saturday I will get it. So I'll check back then. I'll report back with you guys later on MSN.

*Ouch! I just bumped my head on the computer monitor confused.gif