Sign in to follow this  
RedStorm

Resistance release date...

Please, me and I know a few other aswell need a clear answer. When will it be released in The Netherlands/Belgium?

Seems like it's delayed until 2nd of July for some countries in northern Europe.. confused.gif

Just went to the store, it still isn't available sad.gif

I didn't check my shop... and I won't do that before september confused.gif Polish distributor sucks mad.gif

Why the f*** has Codemasters done this?confused.gif?! mad.gifmad.gif asses...

No, it's Polish distributor... Canega (IM Group + BIS).. Not sure why do they need so much time.. to translate some dialogs? confused.gif IMHO it should take 2-3 days.. not 2 months mad.gif

It s been delivered to suppliers friday around noon !

So some store should have it lying there saturday.

I have it biggrin.gif

I live in Belgium ( near Antwerp )

And i went to my software distributer ( groothandel ) so i know for sure it is IN Belgium, depends on software store if they have it or not.

I drove 60km for it ( heen en weer ) tounge.gif

Needed it biggrin.gif

60km heen en weer?! :S! Argh, ik ga vandaag toch nog naar een grote stad dus misschien kan ik daar in 1 van de vele gameszaken een kopie van Resistance krijgen *zucht* sad.gif

I know 1 thing... it still isnt released today in Holland. wow.gif That means we have to wait, while others are already playing it. sad.gif

I hope the shops have it on Monday.

If you bring beer, you can all come to my place and do ONE game tounge.gif

hmz

I think il drive to germany since the DO have it there....

FW

(grrr mad.gif Codemasters grrr mad.gif   )

Seems that the Finns F***ED up!

Toptronics is the distributor of OFP:res for Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark... They say that the game would (WOULD) be out in store on monday. If anyone want to call them, heres a link to their company profile (found on their homepage)... phonenumbers at the bottom of the file. Office is closed for weekend, but they answer on their mobiles wink.gif

http://www.toptronics.fi/english/profile.pdf

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PlommonPure(SWE) @ June 29 2002,12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.toptronics.fi/english/profile.pdf<span id='postcolor'>

Page 3:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Coincidently they [sweden] also take up two thirds of the total land area of the Nordic Countries.<span id='postcolor'>

We fought for it 500 years ago! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I live in Belgium ( near Antwerp )

And i went to my software distributer ( groothandel ) so i know for sure it is IN Belgium, depends on software store if they have it or not.

<span id='postcolor'>

Oh boy!, Hope that the shops in Brussels have it now. Gonna go search for it, and then come back with good or either bad news wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mask @ June 29 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I live in Belgium ( near Antwerp )

<span id='postcolor'>

Oh boy!, Hope that the shops in Brussels have it now. Gonna go search for it, and then come back with good or either bad news  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

/ me crosses fingers for all that go looking for OFP R today !!

smile.gif

Just ate lunch... Now time to hunt down Oprah! Hope hope hope. I'll be back later, like Mask.

I'm gonna check out Free Record Shop today, I have been told that they would have it today.

Damn... Was hard to find a good small store. Couldn't. Just gonna wait till Tuesday or maybe Monday night then. This weekend will be regular OFP-weekend for me instead of Resistance-weekend.

Shit. Whole community is playing Resistance and discovering the island of Nogova, while we Scandinavians and Benelux people have to wait. Oh, the yankees too. sad.gif

i was on my was to BXL(where i hope they have ofpr) when my girl calls confused.gif boehoehoe!