bangabob

Drag Dead Body Script

For not being dragging alive people, reccomend to change conditon of DragAction to *_dragCond = "vehicle _this != vehicle _target and isNull attachedTo _target and count attachedObjects _this == 0 and _target distance _this < 2 and (!alive _originalTarget)";*

Author still plays Arma 3, he's on my steam freinds list and played yesterday, but hasn't logged into BI forums for a few years.

Bob, if you are reading this, do you have anything planned for this?

Hey pvt. Partz AIS wound system has the carry drag and load wounded units but no drag dead bodies. A few years ago I use both of them together. Dead Bodies are different than incapacitated units if you don't know how to script it will be a pain in the ass this script is very old now messing with the code can definitely break something in script. Just add AIS wound system. It's  a very good system in the top three in my opinion. I never seen a wound/medical system  in arma that allows you to drag and move dead bodies only incapacitated. Avibird 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This problem with dead bodies is bug of A3 engine (someone forget about this possibility?) it can't manage connection of dead ragdoll body with player object - but if you use correct animation for that is works ("passenger_injured_medevac_truck01","passenger_injured_medevac_truck02","passenger_injured_medevac_truck03") - shame that BI not add similar shaped animation like "AinjPpneMstpSnonWrflDnon" possibile  for apply on dead bodies too 😞

This animation would be perfect for drag dead ragdolled body but probably only solution is to use rope connection with it :)