Sign in to follow this  
Miles

Features of nogova

But unfortunately they're both on an island (top right) making them pretty pointless to be honest

Anyway what else is there on nogava? For all i know there could be another airport-there's two on malden so why not here (although the other one on malden is crap confused.gif )

There's a ruined castle aswell and snow on the mountains aswell, but what have you seen?

But the other one on Malden is from Gunslinger's editor upgrade.

Nope the other smaller airstrip isn't from an addon, it was there from the very beginning.

There are two airports, one on the island in the north and a bigger one in the Norgova desert in the east.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Anaconda @ June 29 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope the other smaller airstrip isn't from an addon, it was there from the very beginning.<span id='postcolor'>

I mean the little one North West of Malden. It got there by Gunslinger's Editor Upgrade.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ June 29 2002,05:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">any strip joints? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm hoping for a bordello myself biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NEO [PZ] @ June 29 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Anaconda @ June 29 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope the other smaller airstrip isn't from an addon, it was there from the very beginning.<span id='postcolor'>

I mean the little one North West of Malden. It got there by Gunslinger's Editor Upgrade.<span id='postcolor'>

Ehh that thing was there from the beginning...

ive got an clean ofp (so no addons) and it is still there...

FW

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NEO [PZ] @ June 29 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Anaconda @ June 29 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope the other smaller airstrip isn't from an addon, it was there from the very beginning.<span id='postcolor'>

I mean the little one North West of Malden. It got there by Gunslinger's Editor Upgrade.<span id='postcolor'>

No, it has always been there, gunslingers addon doesnt do anything like that.

The boring part though is that none of the secondary airports (even in Resistance) works. If you place an AI on the secondary runways, it will veer off and steer for the main airport. Even if that airport is on another island, and it has to _drive_ through water to get there. 10 meters out in the water the airplane explodes...

If you want a pleasant flight over the island I use the second runway to take off from then set landing autopilot which flies you to a gentle toutch-down on the main airstrip.

I found a stone circle on nogova, somewhere towards the northwest of the main island...

Yup, there's a Stone Cirlce. smile.gif

I will post the Coordinates here, but I will leave some space so everybody can decide if he wants to search it by himself or just fly there.  wink.gif

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, that should really be enough space.  wink.gif

It is in the upper left corner of Bb 15.

Same with Malden. I'm pretty sure this isn't a spoiler... but its at EF20 on Malden, oh yeah and one more thing... the secondary airstrip on Malden was for the first cutscene in the 1985 campaign. I hope this doesnt mean you've never seen it/played the campaign before tounge.gif. I'm guessing its the same with OFPR.