Howdy All. I'm currently trying to make a scenario where an AI mechanized infantry unit embarked in BMPs (infantry is in the BMP as cargo, the BMP is part of the infantry group) is assaulting across a valley to a dismount waypoint, where they dismount and charge up a ridge that is held by a mixed force of dismounted player controlled infantry and tanks. Problem I'm having is that as soon as the BMPs detect the tanks, they disembark their infantry. This is unsatisfactory as they usually do this at a range that is outside the maximum effective range of the player's rifle, and that leads to a boring experience for the infantry as they watch the tanks slaughter everything. I know that you can use careless waypoints for the AI to ignore things like this, but it looks extremely odd to see IFVs rolling into enemy fire with their crew turned out. So my question to you all is: A) is there a way to keep the infantry from dismounting their vehicles underfire. or failing that B) is there a way to keep vehicle crew from turning out while careless? Thanks.