NIN3

Islamic State & Guerrilla Units Pack

Hahaha, wtf just happened? :868:

Thanks though guys for the quick moderation!

Preferably not at all.

If you're not going to heed R0adki11's friendly warning, I'm afraid it's goodbye. Discussion of how to rip content is not permitted here.

Seems like the Play withSIX dependency still has STI and is missing some other dependencies. Can this be fixed?

Seems like it's just the AKs that are missing, and if I understand correctly the STI dependency is redundant.

Overall, I don't mind dependencies, as long as Play withSIX is configured to handle them. Play withSIX does a great job making sure you have all required mods without any effort from the user, but it must have the correct dependencies configured, otherwise one can get lost easily. Also, if you ever change the dependencies, Play withSIX will automatically adjust them for the user which is great, but again only if it's actually kept up to date on Play withSIX.

After adding the missing dependency manually, I am still getting the following error when trying to place those units in the editor:

No entry for 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/Hulazone_IS.icon

Even if you don't have a proper icon, a placeholder will do to avoid this error.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Additionally, @av_mods does not have a proper key (it has a key which does not work, you still get kicked for the key not being accepted). Could you please find a way to not have this dependency? This makes the entire mod un-usable on a server that verifies signatures. This is a critical issue :(

Edited by galzohar

Seems like the Play withSIX dependency still has STI and is missing some other dependencies. Can this be fixed?

Seems like it's just the AKs that are missing, and if I understand correctly the STI dependency is redundant.

Overall, I don't mind dependencies, as long as Play withSIX is configured to handle them. Play withSIX does a great job making sure you have all required mods without any effort from the user, but it must have the correct dependencies configured, otherwise one can get lost easily. Also, if you ever change the dependencies, Play withSIX will automatically adjust them for the user which is great, but again only if it's actually kept up to date on Play withSIX.

After adding the missing dependency manually, I am still getting the following error when trying to place those units in the editor:

No entry for 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/Hulazone_IS.icon

Even if you don't have a proper icon, a placeholder will do to avoid this error.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Additionally, @av_mods does not have a proper key (it has a key which does not work, you still get kicked for the key not being accepted). Could you please find a way to not have this dependency? This makes the entire mod un-usable on a server that verifies signatures. This is a critical issue :(

I actually messaged the Six guys about that as we changed the dependencies, but nothing seems to have changed so far. If you are in contact with anyone there, please feel free to let them know :).

Regarding the icon issue I've actually never seen that, can take a look next week once we will put a bit more work into it!

We are in the process of phasing out AV-mods currently actually :yay:

My isis machine gunner lost it's balaclava, do u know what caused the issue?

New update released!

Update 1.2 - Streamlining

## Completed ##

* Removed RHM4s as a dependency

* Removed AV_IndUS as a dependency

* Major work on removing CAF AG as a dependency, only the RPG remains (until a solution is found)

- The equipped ArmA2 OA turbans and head-wraps are now included in the mod.

* Added HLC AR15 and M14 packs

- This should not add any difficulty for most users, seeing as HLC users seemingly tend to subscribe to most of their mods

* Updated ASDG Joint Rails to the latest version

* Guerrilla Marksman

- Changed weapon and mags to HLC M14 from CAF SVD

- Added a scope to the rifle

- Changed grenade type to vanilla RGO grenade

- Changed the name and class name (it is now HulaZone_Guerrilla_Marksman)

* IS AT

- Changed grenade type to vanilla RGO grenade

* IS Guard

- Changed weapon from RHM4 to one from HLC AR15

- Changed the vest from a AV IndUS vest to a comparable vanilla arma vest (also looks better)

## In Progress ##

Completely removing CAF AG as a dependency

## Outside Dependencies: CAF AG, HLC Core, HLC AKs, HLC AR15s, HLC M14s

## Known issues: Cfg issue with ASDG JR remains, as well as one for CAF AG for the RPG. Doesn't affect anything though.

Edited by Hulahuga

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Hulahuga & NIN3 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thanks kecharles28 for the prompt update!

Could you update the dependencies as well?

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/215b9b10-2298-11e4-8051-001517bd964c/logos/banner-420x120.png

Hey Hulahuga & NIN3 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

The update in the pws is not corrected, PWS still asks mods that were removed by the creator..

Hey, hows the progress going with removing CAF AG depences?

Just was wondering as our unit would love to use your pack

Seems awkward for this mod to come out when they are still killing innocent people...

We Australians are concerned for our safety, and I do not find this mod as a joke, especially when our city "Sydney" was under a terrorist attack.

*Not Downloading*

Seems awkward for this mod to come out when they are still killing innocent people...

We Australians are concerned for our safety, and I do not find this mod as a joke, especially when our city "Sydney" was under a terrorist attack.

*Not Downloading*

Maybe you should not play a war simulator then if you that sensitive?!

Taliban have been in arma from the beginning and we all love nothing more than shooting the bitches in the face.

If you are happy shooting CSAT that's fine, Don't come into the add-on section looking for stuff that offends you.

• Like 5

*Not Downloading*

I really don't think anyone cares if you download or not mate. What is it with modern times and the notion that "I'm offended" is in anyway an important statement?

• Like 2