NIN3

Islamic State & Guerrilla Units Pack

They have light AT ;). But yeah, have to find some proper models for the AA.

Thanks!

Slatts released some months ago a Stinger/Igla pack, maybe you can ask him to incorporate at your mod, or add this pack as a dependancy =)

Adding would be preferable, if you can get permission... Keeping dependancies numerically as low as possible is to be encouraged - especially for this to be widely adopted by Units/clans etc

SJ

;2755507']Slatts released some months ago a Stinger/Igla pack' date=' maybe you can ask him to incorporate at your mod, or add this pack as a dependancy =)[/quote']
Adding would be preferable, if you can get permission... Keeping dependancies numerically as low as possible is to be encouraged - especially for this to be widely adopted by Units/clans etc

SJ

We are not planning to have more dependencies. Cause as serjames said we dont want to screw over the clans and even the "normal guys" who just want to play a little mission with some friends.

Also we are working on ways to lower the dependencies as mentioned.

But, we still recognize your suggestions and we've talked about optional additional packs, for example a pack that works with the East Satic Wepaons + and Tanks mod. Which would include brdm´s and some cool static wepons, which are not as high tech as the arma3 ones.

So thats what we are planning to do:

1. lower the dependencies

2. add optional packs for other cool mods.

// Soon I will post some WIP pictures of the uniforms I am working on.

Edited by NIN3

Are you planning or have thought of adding a pool of uniforms, headgear and weapons for randomization of the units by any chance?

Edited by AntonioAJC

Are you planning or have thought of adding a pool of uniforms, headgear and weapons for randomization of the units by any chance?

Maybe.

Not the highest priority as of yet, but it might very well be coming in a not too distant future ;)

Edit: To clarify, yes, I have looked into it.

Edited by Hulahuga

Are you guys planning to add HD (high dispersion) config to AI weapons? So the bots can simulate untrained and conscripts and make COOP/SP missions against a ton of them easier? (Just played a blackhawk down mission in Fallujah with CAF_Agressors, and their HD weapons helped it to be quite enjoyable, cus my survivability was quite high on longer engagements... bcombat, ASR_AI and Zeus AI doesn´t seem to really lower much AI pinpoint accuracy, even with userconfig files pointing to 0.1 aim accuracy =P

cheers!

Some WIP pics of the Unfiroms I am working on to remove AV_Indus from the dependencies.

7ih8njun.jpg[/img]

jfw2v4v8.jpg[/img]

eeb5nagy.jpg[/img]

//Jacket is still to bight

I am also working on some headgear and vests.

Edited by NIN3

Wow it has been awhile since anything else is posted. Anyways, are you guys going to add another version of Donbas battalion? These guys look like they are sporting some kickass gear in the frontlines now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUpWWJlazkY&feature=youtu.be

Now that is quite an interesting channel... :) Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, sorry for that. NIN3 and I have both been quite busy with school starting and whatnot, but we will get on it once things cool down a bit =).

Adding a more army-version of the Ukrainian fighters would be quite interesting to do, I agree!

Dev group:

AV_MOD sound has messed up, sound problems. The guy who made av is now with RH_M4/M16 Dev group. People have been wanting him to fix the problem, but NO answer. Just saying I would work around AV if possible. ..

Dev group:

AV_MOD sound has messed up, sound problems. The guy who made av is now with RH_M4/M16 Dev group. People have been wanting him to fix the problem, but NO answer. Just saying I would work around AV if possible. ..

Oh I didn't know that thank you.

But the good thing is, that AV is the first mod we wanted to replace anyway (with the next release)

Hi, is possible change the faction side of IS from OPFOR to BLUFOR?

I don't think that IS should be a Nato faction.

But if you want to change it just for a scenario take a look at the 3rd post by Wiggum here.

Development group, any updated information on you work?

Hi Nivimar,

Thanks for your interest!

The mod is still alive and kicking, but unfortunately neither NIN3 nor I have had much time to work on it lately :/. We will get back to it soon though!

This is an awesome mod! Only issue is that some players seem to have an issue of the units not being visible to them at all. So sometimes they load the game and they'll see them and sometimes they'll load up and they're invisible. Seem to be kinda 50/50 of when it works. We're using Play with 6 to load up the mods. Any suggestions?

This is an awesome mod! Only issue is that some players seem to have an issue of the units not being visible to them at all. So sometimes they load the game and they'll see them and sometimes they'll load up and they're invisible. Seem to be kinda 50/50 of when it works. We're using Play with 6 to load up the mods. Any suggestions?

Thanks man!

Huh, no clue honestly. Never had this issue nor heard of it before :/.

I would advice you to try arma sync and see if it all loads correctly or not, but I honestly can't tell.

please give me your daesh human 3ds max skin I very need to these 3d model and make animation please help me

Yeah.. its not a 3ds max skin... do you mean model?

Why do you want their model anyway ?... :confused:

yes I want this humanskin models I try some way to rip but I didn't get good answer please help I want make ANIMATION AND MAKE MODE FOR MEN OF WAR GAME

If I understand this 'gentleman' correctly he's tried to rip a model to use in another game.

Because he failed he's now asking for the source files?

You gotta admire that!

... hold on, what's that noise I hear? could it be the 'Mods Battle Wagon' fast approaching?

If I understand this 'gentleman' correctly he's tried to rip a model to use in another game.

Because he failed he's now asking for the source files?

You gotta admire that!

... hold on, what's that noise I hear? could it be the 'Mods Battle Wagon' fast approaching?

It certainly not the way in works around here at all, the user has been reminded of the rules of this forum.

... the 'battle wagon' departs :don2:

Edited by R0adki11