Sign in to follow this  
francis

New French Civil mod / Nouveau mod Civil Francais

New Decision 2015 ! , Now we take decision to close the project Me and Patton still work but only in Private for ourself , over 15 guy asked me how to create vehicle but they work on Arma3 life addons (originaly created by patton but Arma 3 life stole Patton work , and after they share it to public so now every all got Patton work (we see the same Lod shadow as he had work for arma 2 ) maybe guy can have same model 3d from websit than us but its completly impossible to have exactly the same addons ( the same Lod and the modification Patton had done to optimised the 3d model) . Now we take decision to be Private so no one will make money on our back and we still wait Bohemia give us the option to encrypt.

Thanks to all players asked me to make money , its completly illegal and i left all comunity. I wanted to make addons freely to all but we know now we will got robbed and they will make money so GG Bad players you win on other players but you will not make more money on ours back . Now you have to create your own addons to make your own money .

Edited by francis
  • Like 2

Hi,

would be nice to check your spelling, especially in the french part. ^^'

Good luck for your project.

Hi,

thanks you very much

Hi,

Yes, agreed on both points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvYoSAtkPPs

this video was recorded on window movie maker is why the resolution is horrible .sorry
this video shows you what it's like in the field and also a small glimpse of a car that Patton and I are proud to show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kbEu0JVWeM&feature=youtu.be this video shows you what it's like terrain in top view in L3DT

2 petit videos pour un Bref apercu

my friend will show you their own job

Edited by francis

Hello everyone,

Here are the current job on "Firefighters" for the mod A3LEF:

Bonjours à tous,

Voici le travail en cours pour les "pompiers" pour le mod A3LEF

10553853_1466477900281125_721418799353258062_o.jpg

WIP:

Fire Clothes:

-Firefighting Bunker Gear

-F1 Helmet

-Respirator

-Gaz Mask

-High visibility vest

-Light XP (helmet lamp)

--------------------------------

Tenues Pompier:

-Tenue Feu Sapeur Pompier

-Casque F1

-ARI (protection respiratoire)

-Masque ARI

-Veste haute visibilité

-Lampe XP (Lampe de casque)

15200_1466492090279706_8442649907499922350_n.jpg?oh=d2a5f5892b96cea33a0223b58219b467&oe=547D2463

10383564_1467012773560971_1774991855358538392_n.jpg

Cars/Véhicules:

European (Belgium)

Pumper

Ladder

Ambulance

Rescue (light)

Anim:

-Animated Doors,

-Volets Chests animated

-Systeme Sliding for animated material, ...

-Pumper: Access ladders system: animated

-Walking feet: Animed

-Animed matt lighting

- , ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autopompe Semi-Lourde (APSL),

Auto-echelle (EPA L32),

Ambulance

Désincar/Voiture de balisage

Animations:

-Portes des cabines

-Volets des coffres

-Rangements d'outils sur rails (coffres, tirroirs...)

-Système coulissant/basculant d'accès aux echelles du toît

-Marches pieds dépliant (accès aux coffres)

-Mat d'éclairage

10517225_1466494926946089_4572834801625307650_o.jpg

10608535_1466494800279435_1280607049871083101_o.jpg

10454944_1466477406947841_8958830915758919256_o.jpg

16306_1466497063612542_9214406423342977164_n.jpg

10495288_1466477863614462_1206713883688786373_o.jpg

905871_1466477746947807_7303673071972777641_o.jpg

10603696_1466605893601659_5007921035548675919_n.jpg?oh=27594a7a265ac0094b360eee1f3991a9&oe=547A7BF7&__gda__=1416777629_560a2dd8ff59a57e6f1c15979f0f155b

Equipment/Equipements:

Ladders, shearing, retractor, fire lance, stretchers, signaling cones...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Echelles, Lances incendie, cisaille, ecarteur, cones de signalisation,...

Future developments/Développements futurs:

-Systeme de Feux et d'extinctions

-Equipement utilisable et a prendre dans le véhicule (pas d'utilisation de l'inventaire Arma)

-Lances incendie: LDV500, 250, LDT (mitraillette) (model 3D ok: mise en service)

-Matériel de désincarsération lourd (model 3D ok: mise en service)

-Auto-echelle L32 (Camion echelle : EPA) - Nouveau 3D du parc a echelle + animation (import Arma 2 a Arma 3)

-Sirenes/Gyrophares

-Ajout de scripts pour l'éclairage sur les Mat-télescopique (éclairage de la zone de travail)

-Ajout de lumières dans les coffres (APSL)

- et bien d'autre...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-System: Fire, Extinctions,

-Equipment used to take the trucks (not by inventory system)

-Lance Fires: LDV500 / LDV250, LDT,... (3D ready, need to be made ​​functional)

-Material Heavy rescue (3D ready, need to be made ​​functional)

-Truck Ladder (animation establishment of Arma 2 of 3) + new park ladder

-Add light script for "Mat" (Ligh Systeme for work zone)

-Siren/Light Blue Blinking

-And more...

Edited by Mauf
  • Like 1

Thanks;

@Acta13:

The work will initially only on the "A3LEF" server

and it will be protected to avoid use out of our server, without our agreements

it may then be release in public (in part), but our server A3LEF keep the exclusivity on the addon if the addon maker allow it

(I mean by that every addons Maker of the team, still owners of their own addons)

The work will initially only on the "A3LEF" server

and it will be protected to avoid use out of our server, without our agreements

Why are you publicly posting stuff here if it's a private thing? I don't get it.

Why are you publicly posting stuff here if it's a private thing? I don't get it.

This is not a closed community, we want to attract people (Gamers and "Dev" - mostly French )

Edited by Mauf

This is not a closed community, we want to attract people (Gamers and "Dev" - mostly French )

Well sadly then It's way private... My french is... Well, just 2 years on high-school 7 years ago... And I see those vehicles and say... Why I cannot play with this :(

Would you mind to collaborate with other communitys if credits are given? I think the main focus here should be sharing so the much people can enjoy your work instead of keeping it to a small group of people... That's how A3 community should work...

Anyway, congrats for your work, that Atego is outstanding.

Well sadly then It's way private... My french is... Well, just 2 years on high-school 7 years ago... And I see those vehicles and say... Why I cannot play with this :(

Would you mind to collaborate with other communitys if credits are given? I think the main focus here should be sharing so the much people can enjoy your work instead of keeping it to a small group of people... That's how A3 community should work...

Thanks !

After our official release we will probably let a little pack of our work on armaholic . This little pack will not have every think . We are a team and all staff dev must agree with this share to armaholic .Thats why we are not sure what we will release to armaholic but for sure our server will have a huge mod ...

• Like 1

U know I respect all modders work but that kind of attitude makes me sick. Personally I pass your mod if it ever gets released.

(Edited) Nothing is final, we want to gather as many people (developers as, ...) on a large project. because "Altis life" to divide "roleplay Communauty" (Arma 1 and 2) many work alone ... instead of working together.

I'm ok to do partenarias.

The worries, for the moment,

people steal some addons, (set-Beta release) they were posted on the "servers: Altis life": with No credits / No thanks, no request for partnership, nothing... just Steal and make money with (Donating system, youtube,...), some were passed to the authors of addons. hich bummed A3LEF "DEV"

we will see what will happen in the future.

(sorry for my english)

Edited by Mauf

U know I respect all modders work but that kind of attitude makes me sick. Personally I pass your mod if it ever gets released.

+1 here.

make me sick too.

Nothing is final, we want to gather as many people (developers as, ...) on a large project. because "Altis life" to divide "roleplay Communauty" (Arma 1 and 2) each one hump on its own server and keeps everything going for him, which prevents the sharing of knowledge, some server "roleplay" even try to make money (illegally)

I'm ok to do partenarias. The worries

people steal some addons, (set-Beta release on A3lef serveur) they were posted on the "servers: Altis life" without credits / without thanks, no request for partnership, nothing... just Steal and make money with

(some were passed to the authors of addons) and they distributed the "net".. which bummed A3LEF "DEV"

people come and want to learn modding and work with A3LEF, and then go work elsewhere, when they learned how we work, by stealing, or not being "honest" ... (instead of coming just ask a partnership team)

and for the moment, because the competition "Arma Not War" we are not confident, many are trying to steal the "addons" / or we buy them (which is denied) to be able to "win big! money "

we will see what will happen in the future. ... (sorry for my english)

Well in that case if everyone was thinking like you no mods will see the light of the day.

Well in that case if everyone was thinking like you no mods will see the light of the day.

I have trouble expressing myself ... apparently, I can't seem to get the message that I want to.

I have done partnerships. but many communities do not want ...

(Previous message, edited, but I do not think Good translate ...)

Edited by Mauf

Why so rude man ?

its maybe because the contest of Make Arma not War ???? since marsch 2013 all addons we have done get always stolen by somebody and the thieft distributed this addon every where and now some guys participate at the contest with us work ... after working 7000 hours do you think i am supposed to be happy to share an addon and the guys who stolen us can download our addons again ?...its so fairly... with every think inside and no body will thanks me after, they will do money with youtube etc..i dont have problem they do money but at least we dont want to be ignored ... my planning is : I show at BIS Forum what we work , we will release a little pack for player get at least a small think of us if they want have every think they must come in our server thats it if you want argument against it , i dont know why ! we welcome any team if they want create a parteneriat with us but just to be clear with my message . We are not a closed Community so any one speak french are welcome (why french , because we only speak french i know some word in english but google traduction is the way to write but talking english im really poor) if you only Speak english and you make your own addon and you want to create a parteneriat we can discuss about it and try to find a way. If an addon maker need help we can maybe help him if its possible ! i hope you can understand it ... and dont forget too no body pay us to release something.

---------- Post added at 11:23 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

the real reason its we are only french guys the english is only writed by google traduction ... Its unplayable to have multi-language server... and if you cannot speak french after our release we will upload a small pack of us work . But anyway all our addon are W.I.P so must be patient and sorry for my english

Edited by francis

I would much rather see you guys upload a ton of cool stuff that ISNT in English, then upload 1 or 2 things just because it's in English.

Just because it's in French, should not be a artificial barrier to sharing it.