hello , i saw while ago a photo of a russian army patch with both syrian and russian flags on it used by military in syria . can you add if its not much trouble ? thanks for this great add-on

Yeah sorry about that, been offline for quite awhile now. I am planning on releasing a small update soon with some additional patches that were requested before I disappeared, so I can gladly add it in. Only thing is, it would help if you did some of the searching for me and posted some pics of the patch you are describing...if that's not too much to ask. Until then, I'll see what I can do.

• Like 2

Thanks, that pic is semi-useful, just hard to really see it. I just did some searching for it, but haven't come up with anything. I'll continue to check around and see what I can find, but please do the same and post any results that you discover. It would be ideal to find a pic of the patch that can be cropped and edited, as I still can't really use it if the patch can't be seen very well.

Sorry for the late reply but I had exams and it took forever to find this picture (I didn't find it , I requested it ) but I'm afraid it's not in good quality to work with .

https://twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/728256891638386690

Cheers

No problem, but unfortunately that reference pic still isn't quite what I need. Seems that's a pretty difficult patch to find a good image of, but I'll keep an eye out and try to get it added if I can ever find a decent pic of it.

Hello, could you add in a New Zealand Flag Patch?

Shouldn't be a problem, will have it in the next update.

can this be put on steam workshop? pws has been giving me problems recently

can this be put on steam workshop? pws has been giving me problems recently

Sorry to hear that PW6 is giving you issues, but I'd actually rather not have this uploaded to Steam Workshop. But, with that said, I may change my stance on this over time. With my time wearing thin these days on modding, I've been 'considering' lifting that rule from this pack and my Markers pack. In any case, for now the answer is no, but I will update this thread if I decide differently at some point.

Any chance for more callsign patches? There's only one in the pack now and it's rather large.

Really? Just 1? lol. Yeah that's no problem, thought I had more in there but must have skipped them. I'll add it to the list for the next update. Thanks for the request.

• Like 1

Really? Just 1? lol. Yeah that's no problem, thought I had more in there but must have skipped them. I'll add it to the list for the next update. Thanks for the request.

I think it's just the 33z atm, but thank you for adding more  :D

Are you interested in adding some Iraqi Militia patches? I could provide them. Here are some examples:

00UNQDY.pngzGr869a.pnghpP9JrW.pngQrCcHgq.png

• Like 1

Very nice mod, I can add the insignia or pacth two  shoulders side?, can you add please :D  :D

Are you interested in adding some Iraqi Militia patches? I could provide them. Here are some examples:

Absolutely. I'm looking to add as much variety to this pack as possible, so always open to suggestions. Feel free to post or message me with any images you may have which you would like to see added to the pack.

Very nice mod, I can add the insignia or pacth two  shoulders side?, can you add please :D  :D

Not sure I'm understanding your question. You wanting to have the insignia on both arms? Or wanting to have the insignia location on the shoulder, instead of the upper arm? Either way, the answer would be no. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't control any of that through this pack. The insignia area on the opposite arm is for a clan logo, so this pack has nothing to do with that, and can't be changed unless the models are modified. And to have the insignia location changed to the shoulder, you would also need to modify the model...or make a bunch of retextures that have the patch you want, wherever you want. So as you can see, all of this is beyond the scope of this pack and nothing I can change.

Hey, sorry to bother you again, but I have been using your mod a lot on some custom scenarios (I was the one who requested a New Zealand Patch earlier), and I have a few more, but rather big requests for patches. The first request for patches is a patch for every European Country's Flag (Tell me if you would like me to be more specific), the second request is a patch for every Middle Eastern/Arabic League Nation's flag (Specifically Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Sudan, UAE, Yemen, Egypt, and Jordan), and the final request is a patch of the NATO flag. Sorry for such a big request, but both your patch and your flag mod has given me the ability to make some very creative political scenarios.

I think I have just what you're lookin for in the coming update, plenty of country patches are being added in. And don't ever feel a request is too big, my updates contain tons of patches (I did all the US States just because a person asked for one of them, lol)...so having a general direction for an update is always welcome.  ;)

• Like 2

I think I have just what you're lookin for in the coming update, plenty of country patches are being added in. And don't ever feel a request is too big, my updates contain tons of patches (I did all the US States just because a person asked for one of them, lol)...so having a general direction for an update is always welcome.  ;)

Sounds great. The state flag patches seem very interesting. If you want a general direction, my suggestion is to add a country flag patch for about every flag you have in the USP Flags and Markers mod.

Sounds good to me, especially when you have provided such a good source for reference material. Thanks. Greek patches will be added to the coming update, possibly having their own PBO. 

I know I have been quiet for quite sometime now, but that doesn't mean all progress has come to a halt. I have still been updating this pack with many new additions, as well as working closer to a release on some of my other projects. I will be doing my best to get alot of this content released before the end of the year (with the patches update the first on the list). I have also been debating on making an additional pack for my USP Patches, which would include all the same patches but resized to work on some of the new uniform models available in the community...not sure yet. In any case, thank you all for your continued interest and more content will be delivered in due time.

• Like 2

I would be glad to see resized options for the new uniforms that have been released.

• Like 1

By the looks of it you're taking requests? Don't wanna be a pain but would you care to add some British WW2 divisional patches?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_divisions_in_World_War_II

If you click on each one, then their should be an image available. Would be awesome if you could do as many as possible:) specifically armoured and infantry divisions.

Thanks

Its possible i missed it, but is there a Mandalorian Patch somewhere in this mod?

Actually there is, I have one in the pack currently, with a roundel that is also related. I will add in the one you have posted in the next update. The classnames for both of the patches already included in the pack are:

USP_PATCH_MORALE_MANDALORIAN_HUNTER_TAN

USP_PATCH_MORALE_MANDALORIAN_ROUNDEL_OCP

I would be glad to see resized options for the new uniforms that have been released.

Then it shall be done. I will 'try' to have it included with this update...but no promises...just depends how big the workload becomes when I start converting them. But I'm sure this would be welcomed by many in the community, so definitely a priority for this pack.

By the looks of it you're taking requests? Don't wanna be a pain but would you care to add some British WW2 divisional patches?

If you click on each one, then their should be an image available. Would be awesome if you could do as many as possible:) specifically armoured and infantry divisions.

Thanks

I generally tend to keep away from the 'historic' patches of the world, unless requested by a mod group that is working on that time period. But not to say that they aren't welcome in this pack, so I will see what I can do to add some of the patches referenced in the link you provided. I will try to include them in this update, but if not, then I will make a separate release afterwards just for the Historic PBO. Thanks.

Hey Siege-A! If you're taking requests, I'd like to suggest some funny and cool patches I found :P 

They're a lot, but still, I found them very funny and I think that at least one of them could be a nice addition to your awesome insignia collection! Me and my unit always use them, and sometimes we pull out some funny combinations. 

Anyway, thanks for your mod, and keep up the good work  :)

Awesome. Many thanks. I love finding and adding new Morale patches to this pack, especially ones such as these. Excellent find, they will definitely be added in this update. Feel free to post anymore such as this that you may find, and thanks again for the request.  ;)

• Like 3

Awesome. Many thanks. I love finding and adding new Morale patches to this pack, especially ones such as these. Excellent find, they will definitely be added in this update. Feel free to post anymore such as this that you may find, and thanks again for the request.  ;)

No problem man, if I find some cool patches I'll be more than glad to share them with you  :) 

Thanks to you for this awesome insignia pack!  ;)

• Like 2