Heres some of the patches I was looking at.

Rainbow Patches Im working on

My Grandfather Served with them in WWII and Korea

Its a Ranger Division for the U.S. ;) I think you have this one

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/45370542028083737/A1C596E2A9EB9B1D6EFA071BA5C93A36CC587056/ (423 kB) current patch I've got. I stink with paint or what ever windows calls it now. lol

Edited by Mikey74

No problem, and my apologies for the mixup. I will add in a few for you on the next update.

Are you planning to add custom patches ?

I have some and maybe you can add them because you have already some in your addon

http://6rus-armee-arma3.de/bilder/patch.png (287 kB)

more russian patches would be great for the russian fraction.

i know there are some but it would be nice to have some more ;)

Thanks a bunch!!! No worries. :) What do you use to do these?

I use GIMP Photo Editor, which is a free software that works quite well. I've been using it for quite some time, and in my own personal opinion, is just as good as any paid-for photo editing software. Here's a link if you would like to have a look:

http://www.gimp.org/

Are you planning to add custom patches ?

I have some and maybe you can add them because you have already some in your addon

more russian patches would be great for the russian fraction.

i know there are some but it would be nice to have some more ;)

You mean like custom made patches? If you have some that you would like to be added, feel free to send them through or post them. And more russian patches are on the way, I have a huge batch of new ones that will be making the next update.

Thanks gimp works great now to find a free 3d editor and paa thingy that works, and maybe i'll make new uniforms. lol ThanksGimp is great just wish I was the artist u guys on here are

Hey could you add this homemade custom flag to the addon, thanks a lot in advance... And if the picture need some tweaking to work then you are welcome to do it...!

No problem. For future reference, anyone posting custom made patches to be added to the pack should also post a name for the patch as well, something I can list it as in the Virtual Arsenal. All fictional, user made patches will be placed under the 'UNS_Patches_Extra.pbo'.

Thanks for the request.

I was wondering if you could add sapper tabs in the next update(s). I remember in my mislim unit some guys were upset that there were ranger tabs, spetsnaz, but no sapper.

I was wondering if you could add sapper tabs in the next update(s). I remember in my mislim unit some guys were upset that there were ranger tabs, spetsnaz, but no sapper.

Sure thing, I had meant to have it in last update, but must have slipped by me. No problem, will add it. And sorry for the delay, just got back from a little vacation, so now work shall resume.

Are patches of Ukrainian and Novorossiyan volunteer brigades included? Like the patch of 'Unit 404' or 'Donbass Batalion'?

Are patches of Ukrainian and Novorossiyan volunteer brigades included? Like the patch of 'Unit 404' or 'Donbass Batalion'?

Sorry, none are included yet. I have a large batch of Ukrainian patches that are going to be added, but not sure if they will make the next update, as I am still trying to catch up the Russian patches that didn't make it in last time. But, I can assure you, if not in the coming update, they will be present in the one after.

Fantastic patches! It would be great to see some Canadian stuff too :D (JTF2, CSOR, CANSOFCOM, flags, etc)

Fantastic patches! It would be great to see some Canadian stuff too :D (JTF2, CSOR, CANSOFCOM, flags, etc)

*Check Mark* Thanks for the request, I will gladly add in some Canadian patches. ;)

*Check Mark* Thanks for the request, I will gladly add in some Canadian patches. ;)

Awesome thanks bud! :D

This might not be the right place to post this. But I'm not having any Patches or Insignias load in the arsenal. I'm not getting the vanilla ones, the PG Services or Under Siege ones.

Seems to be consistently happening since the latest update 1.40.

This might not be the right place to post this. But I'm not having any Patches or Insignias load in the arsenal. I'm not getting the vanilla ones, the PG Services or Under Siege ones.

Seems to be consistently happening since the latest update 1.40.

As many of you have probably noticed already, BI has managed to break the insignia function with their new update (1.40). Not sure what this had to do with anything that was included in the update...but only the devs know the details. I can bitch about it all I want, but nothing I can do about it until they fix this issue. Until then, this patches mod will be going on the backburner until it's resolved, and I will pick up progress on some other projects in the meantime.

I can't confirm this issue myself, as I am still running version 1.38, but with many mods updating to 1.40, I feel I will have no choice but to update my game soon. The only reason I'm assuming it's been broken since the update, is I have had multiple people confirm this and report it. Maybe it will get fixed soon....maybe it won't. Not sure what their reasoning was for doing this, but if anyone wants to know more, it would be best to ask BI.

All I can say is, it's quite frustrating to put so much time into something only to have it pulled away (as I'm sure many authors out there already know). So, I'm sorry to all those that put in requests that never got to see the light of day, as I was still hard at work on the new update. Maybe one day this mod can be picked back up and continued, it's all in BI's hands now...so we'll see what happens.

EDIT: So, apparently the issue is only present in stable, but not dev branch.

REDIT: And apparently it wasn't a very hard issue to fix (Thanks Jackal). Hotfix will be released soon. For now, I can confirm (now running 1.40) that insignia mods do work, but won't show up in VA. So, until hotfix is released, you can still manually add the insignias through unit init line and classname.

Edited by Siege-A

REDIT: And apparently it wasn't a very hard issue to fix (Thanks Jackal).

You're welcome :D

UnderSiege Patches & Insignias v1.38 HOTFIX, released. 165 New patches added, 1570 Total. First post updated.

As always, please use DropBox link until others have been updated. Keep in mind, this was mainly just meant to be a hotfix, so many patches were held back from this release for the coming 'motherload' update. Enjoy. ;)

USP%20Patches%20amp%20Insignias%20v1.38_

Very nice release and as always super high quality.. Thanks a lot.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for the Canadian patches bud! They look amazing!!! For the next update could you include a JTF2 logo in OD or tan (261.jpg, a pathfinder patch (http://www.armysurplus.com/store/images/product/c/canadian-forces-pathfinders-wing-patch.png (243 kB) ), a Special Operations Basic QUalification Badge (v417_UB999_20070090_badge.jpg), a CSOR patch (Canadian_Special_Operations_Regiment_Badge.jpg), and a tan First Special Service Force patch (mApLm_-AG7uL4sZMUrqXFhA.jpg). Thanks again the new patches are awesome and Im sure all the Canadian arma players appreciate it :D