I had some few suggestions, if you like the ideas: a tactical beard patch (which would be badass with the tactical beard mod XD), some patches from some italian army forces like "Folgore", "San Marco" and Alpini "Monte Cervino" (I know peoples who would like them very much, and I would be very grateful to you for making them), and what about a Je suis Charlie patch ?

Sounds good, and thanks for the suggestions...always open to more. I have a few different versions of the tactical beard patch already saved, so I will edit them and throw them in. Also, I wasn't planning to include the Italian patches (which I found a very good repository for) with this update, but since a request has been made, I will be sure to have some for you guys.

I have a very big update on the way, definetly the largest since the packs release, so I think alot of people will be pleased with the content provided. I have discovered some faster and more efficient ways to edit the patches and get them ingame, so I have been able to pump out alot more than in the past (still with the same embroidered quality). Needless to say, many MANY more patches on the way. ;)

Sounds good, and thanks for the suggestions...always open to more. I have a few different versions of the tactical beard patch already saved, so I will edit them and throw them in. Also, I wasn't planning to include the Italian patches (which I found a very good repository for) with this update, but since a request has been made, I will be sure to have some for you guys.

I have a very big update on the way, definetly the largest since the packs release, so I think alot of people will be pleased with the content provided. I have discovered some faster and more efficient ways to edit the patches and get them ingame, so I have been able to pump out alot more than in the past (still with the same embroidered quality). Needless to say, many MANY more patches on the way. ;)

Sounds absolutely great !!! Can't wait for it ;)

Can I ask for a patch request? The 007 James Bond Family Crest

Orbis Non Sufficit - The World is Not Enough

eiTOFqX.png

gh7Yj.gif

also if you dont already have MI6 patches

https://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/11834390/disp/c6d33cb4c91c07a0bfec7457a2c86705.jpg (124 kB)

http://www.blindloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/MI6.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/70/Secret_Intelligence_Service_logo.svg/1280px-Secret_Intelligence_Service_logo.svg.png (138 kB)

and maybe a department of state seal for civilians/contractors

http://i.imgur.com/JfXw26S.jpg

Thank you from all the Ian Fleming/007 fans!

Also would you be willing to post a youtube video/tutorial on your methods/how to make unit patches and clan patches? I would love to make some clan/novelty patches but I dont really know how.

Edited by Flatbear
grammar

Can I match a patch request? The 007 James Bond Family Crest

Orbis Non Sufficit - The World is Not Enough

Absolutely. Will be included with the update, thanks for the request.

Sorry for the delay, been quite busy. But, I'm pushing to get the update out by tomorrow sometime, should everything go right.

EDIT:

Also would you be willing to post a youtube video/tutorial on your methods/how to make unit patches and clan patches? I would love to make some clan/novelty patches but I dont really know how.

Not real sure about making a video tutorial, as there really isn't that much to show, and my time is thin these days. But if you go over to my thread at Armaholic, and scroll down on the first page, I have written a brief step-by-step tutorial on how to do this, the same way I have. Of course, that was when I first began doing it, so over time I've learned faster methods, but it will at least get you started. If you have any questions at all, feel free to send me a PM and I will help you through the process.

Armaholic Thread: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=29033&d=0

TO ALL: My apologies for not meeting up to the release date, maybe I'll be sure in the future not to make any early predictions. I understand it's only a patch pack, so not really something that people are dying to have, but still, I rather not make promises that I can't keep. I had thought about releasing what's already done, which is still a possibility, but I figured I would at least take this extra time this week to pack in some more patches and have it released this coming weekend (whether ready or not). Thanks for being patient and sorry again for the delay.

Edited by Siege-A

TO ALL: My apologies for not meeting up to the release date, maybe I'll be sure in the future not to make any early predictions. I understand it's only a patch pack, so not really something that people are dying to have, but still, I rather not make promises that I can't keep. I had thought about releasing what's already done, which is still a possibility, but I figured I would at least take this extra time this week to pack in some more patches and have it released this coming weekend (whether ready or not). Thanks for being patient and sorry again for the delay.

No worries, take your time. We appreciate your work

Still didn't get to pack in as many as I had wanted to, but I think 905 new patches will suffice for now. ;)

Update v1.3 released. First post updated.

- ADDED: 905 New Patches & Insignias
Still didn't get to pack in as many as I had wanted to

DOES_NOT_COMPUTE:eek:

Are you kidding man? That' s incredible. I' m gonna give it a go right away, but i know already from the previous version that i' m gonna like it.

Thanks for sending us the newest release again :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

...905 new patches...

you made and configured 905 new patches

Holy shit. Thanks a lot! :D

For some reason I've got seven different entries for this one in the Expansions menu after updating. Might be something you want to look into if possible.

Thanks Foxhound and Kecharles, as always. And thanks to everyone enjoying the pack, I really do appreciate the comments. I know it may sound dumb, but I had wanted to have more done for this update, mainly for the Russian patches. But that will be the focus for the next update. Also, much of the size of this was due to all the state flags and variants that were included from the US, which I would say is roughly around 400 patches.

you made and configured 905 new patches

Holy shit. Thanks a lot! :D

Yes, configured 905 patches...and let me say, I think the config work took longer than making the actual patches, lol. Not to mention I had to update the readme file, which easily took just as long as the config work, since I had to update all the classNames as well as the full changelog. I've learned my lesson...always update config/readme as the patches are made, instead of waiting to do it till the end. ;)

For some reason I've got seven different entries for this one in the Expansions menu after updating. Might be something you want to look into if possible.

Could you please post a screenshot? I tested the addon numerous times before I released, to ensure everything was correct...but never noticed additional entries in the expansions menu. BUT, even so, it is probably due to the reason that the addon has been split into 7 separate addons...each standalone. I will have a look either way, and see what I can do to fix that. Also, what method did you use to download this update? Armaholic? PW6? Dropbox?

EDIT: Pretty sure I've located the problem...not really a problem...but just uses the same name 7 times in the expansions menu, which still shouldn't cause any errors, only visual discomfort. Easy fix though, will create a hotfix and post it up sometime soon, just need to take a little break for now and enjoy the game. Just be aware, there will still be 7 entries in the expansion menu, as there should be, but will be named correctly after the fix. For now, I would just advise pulling out the .pbo's you don't wish to use from the UNS_Patches folder (move them into a backup folder or whatever).

Edited by Siege-A

Many many thanks for the update, this is one of the most appreciated and HUGE updates so far ;D

Especially for the Italian pbo...man, an entire pbo of italian patches. I almost cried like a little girl for the emotion !!!

I have to admit that i' m a bit saddened by the fact that there is not a single french patch among those 1300 patches except the "Je suis Charlie" ones, but i have to be objective, awesome pack man. Some of the new morale patches are hilarious.

Many many thanks for the update, this is one of the most appreciated and HUGE updates so far ;D

Especially for the Italian pbo...man, an entire pbo of italian patches. I almost cried like a little girl for the emotion !!!

My pleasure, glad you enjoyed them. I still have many more Italian patches that will be in the next update, mainly covering air force and operations, but still a pretty big batch. ;)

1300 insignias......

Never enough.

I have to admit that i' m a bit saddened by the fact that there is not a single french patch among those 1300 patches except the "Je suis Charlie" ones, but i have to be objective, awesome pack man. Some of the new morale patches are hilarious.

No worries. Just please understand, I am trying to cover as many countries in the world as possible, and this is quite a big task when just ONE of those countries can have thousands upon thousands of patches. I usually try to bring in new countries with each update, even if small quantity, but each will be focused on in time and expanded greatly. The reason I did ones like Italy and Poland, was because people actually made requests for those...and requests are what I'm basing updates off of, if I get no requests...then I just focus on more US and morale patches, since those are what I need for my other projects. I just need to see that there is a demand (even if from just a single person), because if I waited until I was done with all the US patches before I started another country...that could be years from now, lol. I appreciate your comments though, and I will go ahead and take what you said as a request, and include French patches on the next update. :p

Edited by Siege-A

Could you please post a screenshot? I tested the addon numerous times before I released, to ensure everything was correct...but never noticed additional entries in the expansions menu. BUT, even so, it is probably due to the reason that the addon has been split into 7 separate addons...each standalone. I will have a look either way, and see what I can do to fix that. Also, what method did you use to download this update? Armaholic? PW6? Dropbox?

EDIT: Pretty sure I've located the problem...not really a problem...but just uses the same name 7 times in the expansions menu, which still shouldn't cause any errors, only visual discomfort. Easy fix though, will create a hotfix and post it up sometime soon, just need to take a little break for now and enjoy the game. Just be aware, there will still be 7 entries in the expansion menu, as there should be, but will be named correctly after the fix. For now, I would just advise pulling out the .pbo's you don't wish to use from the UNS_Patches folder (move them into a backup folder or whatever).

Ah sure, here it is. In this case I grabbed it from Armaholic.

http://i.imgur.com/JL6rVJn.jpg (174 kB)

I wouldn't call it much of a problem either just a minor annoyance. Just thought it'd be a good idea to inform you of it regardless.

Siege, Loving the Update. the State patches are excellent. Looking forward to future updates.

Ah sure, here it is. In this case I grabbed it from Armaholic.

I wouldn't call it much of a problem either just a minor annoyance. Just thought it'd be a good idea to inform you of it regardless.

Much appreciated, I probably would have never noticed this if you hadn't said anything.

Siege, Loving the Update. the State patches are excellent. Looking forward to future updates.

Thanks, the requests are always welcome.

I have had someone report that the server key is not working. Could anyone that has tested the key, or can test it, check it and let me know whether there is any issues with it? I would like to know if this is a problem due to improper installation, or an issue on my end. Can't understand why it wouldn't be working.

I want to thank you for all the hard work you put into this great collection siege. It's amazing how well done it all is.

The big 905 update is downright insane, so I can understand if you would want to take a break, but I do have a few suggestions. It's actually five patches. I hope that isn't too much to ask.

USA Army 93rd Infantry Division (1917–19; 1942–46)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/US_93rd_Infantry_Division.png

USA 92nd Infantry Division (1917 – 1919, 1942 - 45)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/US_92nd_Infantry_Division_SVG.svg/1024px-US_92nd_Infantry_Division_SVG.svg.png

369th Infantry Regiment (1913–1945)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/369SustainBdeDUI.jpg

USA 761st Tank Battalion (1942 – 46)

http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/-images/2007/02/09/2601/size0-army.mil-2007-02-09-150539.jpg

USA 758th Tank Battalion (1941-49)

https://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/imagesforarticles/chieftains_hatch/panthers_and_gamecocks/758thdui.jpg

Any or all of these being implemented would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the great work.

I want to thank you for all the hard work you put into this great collection siege. It's amazing how well done it all is.

The big 905 update is downright insane, so I can understand if you would want to take a break, but I do have a few suggestions. It's actually five patches. I hope that isn't too much to ask.

Any or all of these being implemented would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the great work.

Thanks, and I appreciate the support. Its never too much, so please always feel free to make requests. I will gladly add the patches you have listed in the next update, which may still be a little ways out, but it is being worked on.

Thanks, and I appreciate the support. Its never too much, so please always feel free to make requests. I will gladly add the patches you have listed in the next update, which may still be a little ways out, but it is being worked on.

Thanks so much! I look forward to the next update!

Hi Siege, I have a request for you. Can you add this patch? It's used by ANA Commandos, MARSOC, and ODA teams.

Sure can. Thanks for the patch, hadn't seen that one yet through all my various searches.