Yes, the colored variant is already included, and I do have od and tan variants of it ready for editing, but haven't put them in the pack yet. I will make sure to include them with the next update, which may still be a little ways out. If you would like something to hold you over, I could create a small fix with those included and send it to you, but won't be releasing an update for this until more are ready.

Yes, the colored variant is already included, and I do have od and tan variants of it ready for editing, but haven't put them in the pack yet. I will make sure to include them with the next update, which may still be a little ways out. If you would like something to hold you over, I could create a small fix with those included and send it to you, but won't be releasing an update for this until more are ready.

If you could do that, it would be really awesome. If it is too much trouble then dont worry about it but if you can, much appreciated! Very nice mod.

Any chance of a St. Michael patch?

No problem, I'm gonna throw together a quick fix with the patches you two have mentioned, and post it up here for dl. Just won't be an official update yet.

Done. I have made it as a standalone bonus addon which can be deleted once the update is released, as it will include these with it.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/96mx615mpzmed2o/UNS_Patches_Bonus.7z?dl=0

Patches Included & Classnames:

Texas Flag Black & White: PATCH_FLAG_USA_TEXAS_BW

Texas Flag Olive Drab: PATCH_FLAG_USA_TEXAS_OD

Texas Flag Tan: PATCH_FLAG_USA_TEXAS_TN

St. Michael Alternate: PATCH_MORALE_PROTECT_US_ALT

St. Michael Black & White: PATCH_MORALE_PROTECT_US_BW

St. Michael Color: PATCH_MORALE_PROTECT_US_COLOR

St. Michael Tan: PATCH_MORALE_PROTECT_US_TAN

TK-421 Black & White: PATCH_MORALE_TK421_BW

TK-421 Tan: PATCH_MORALE_TK421_TAN

Please do not upload to armaholic or PWS, that will be done when update is released. Thanks and enjoy.

Edit: I will touch up the Texas Flags for both the OD and Tan since they didn't quite turn out the way I wanted, and have them fixed for the update.

Edited by Siege-A

The idea of insignia with the nickname

Yes, I understand the idea that you are shooting for, but there's some problems with it that I wouldn't be sure how to solve. Firstly, in order to have a person's name displayed as an insignia, would require an insignia to be made for EVERY different name out there...which is a bit unlikely. If this wasn't done, I don't think there is anyway to get the game to create an insignia itself based off of a persons name (this would mean the game would have to create a .paa file of the insignia on the fly, to match the units name...which as far as I know, can't be done). It would be simple if you wanted to just create a bunch of insignias for the clan your a part of, making one for each individual player, and then making a script to detect who they are and which insignia to use...but not to a larger scale like what you have in mind, which is creating one for any player...not just your clan.

So, as you can see, this is actually a bit more difficult than it sounds. In theory, the idea seems simple and doable, but when you get to the details of creating this...whole other story. I hope you understand, and I will still keep this in mind in case I'm ever able to come up with a solution for you, but until then...you may need to run it by someone a little more advanced with scripting.

Thank you very much for your reply, I will follow your advice that make insignia for each member of my clan and try to find alquem that can help in creating a script that selects the insignia by the player ID.

I can help you with that insignia by the player ID thing, I have a similar system in my group for our moral patches. Though like Siege-A said there is no way you could create those insignias on fly.

654wak654 Thanks for the help, the insignia know I'll have to do, only I lack a script that reads the player ID and put their insignia.

I seen the FOXHOUND logo in there, any chance of getting the PMCs from MGS4 and MSF patches in there?

I seen the FOXHOUND logo in there, any chance of getting the PMCs from MGS4 and MSF patches in there?

You mean like these?

MGS_zps7e291274.png

They're already in the pack. Just gotta do some exploring. ;)

any chance of adding plain Ranger tab, Sapper tab, SF tab, and Airborne tab?

any chance of adding plain Ranger tab, Sapper tab, SF tab, and Airborne tab?

No problem. I'll add in a set of the single tabs on this next pack, which is in the works. Now's the time to put in requests if anyone has some.

Do you have any plans on doing all state flags? I know Texas is already in your pack.

Hey man, great pack, thank You for releasing it - we're using it for a while now.

IMO the only enhancement the pack could see would be making it modular. Sorting it by type \ theme \ country, etc. I guess not every US community needs Polish armpatches and our polish unit doesn't necessarily need for example, IDF's. You know, just so it's less cluttering in the Arsenal.

No problem. I'll add in a set of the single tabs on this next pack, which is in the works. Now's the time to put in requests if anyone has some.

Awesome! Thanks, great mod btw

Do you have any plans on doing all state flags? I know Texas is already in your pack.

I actually hadn't planned to do all the states (just threw the texas one in cuz I know how important it is to those guys ;)). But I have no problem doing the whole set, I'll try to pack in as many of them as I can (if not all) in this next update.

Hey man, great pack, thank You for releasing it - we're using it for a while now.

IMO the only enhancement the pack could see would be making it modular. Sorting it by type \ theme \ country, etc. I guess not every US community needs Polish armpatches and our polish unit doesn't necessarily need for example, IDF's. You know, just so it's less cluttering in the Arsenal.

I had a feeling it would get to that point eventually. In the beginning I was well aware that if the pack grew big enough, I may need to split it into separate addons to make it more modular, just as you have said. I'll see what I can do upon the coming update, I don't want to have a ton of addons all with a few patches a piece, but I will definetly try to break it down into something more manageable. Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT:

Sorry forgot one! EOD patch too if not too much trouble.

Roger. Funny, I thought I already had a couple in the pack...but no trouble at all.

Edited by Siege-A

I had some few suggestions, if you like the ideas: a tactical beard patch (which would be badass with the tactical beard mod XD), some patches from some italian army forces like "Folgore", "San Marco" and Alpini "Monte Cervino" (I know peoples who would like them very much, and I would be very grateful to you for making them), and what about a Je suis Charlie patch ?