uorfcl3.png

CdrZxAf.pngu5kRHmu.pngx8Dhfba.pngpHakhgP.pnghiSvoJz.png
Patches seen in these images are just a small sample of what is included, NOT the entire content!

Details:
USP Patches - 4525 Unit Patches & Insignias

Required Addons: None
Signed: Yes, Server Key included

Overview:

VERSION 1.6:
1350 New Patches & Insignias added. 4525 Total.

Not much to say, other than another patches update with tons more added. This update was mainly focused around adding all the country flags, which makes up about half of the pack, with each country flag coming in 3 variants (Frame, Name, & Shield). Also adding in 4 new pbo's for the countries of Greece, Iraq, Israel, and Pakistan. The Field Manual section for this addon has been updated to include better information regarding each individual pack. Started doing some cleanup with the classnames, so as always be sure to check the ClassList if having trouble.

Even though this was the biggest update so far, it still didn't quite fill all requests as I had thought. Time is wearing thin for me, so I decided to go ahead and pack what is done to at least get it released. More additions will be coming, to address some of the requests that were missed and to focus more directly on already included addon packs.

The roadmap for this addon, from version 1.6 to 1.7, will be to expand further upon included modules which have been neglected since introduced. As well as upgrading many of the outdated (128x) patches to 256x.

Hope you all enjoy this update, which is packed full of new morale patches for everyone, and some smaller additions to all previous categories.

ORIGINAL:
During the process of creating my own custom units, I came across the need for some specific unit patches. Which then turned into an entire project all in its own, as a few patches turned into a library. Seeing as how there aren't very many patch addons in the community currently, I decided to go ahead and begin adding as many patches and insignias as I possibly could to the game. Each and every patch tailored to 'near-perfection', so all would be presented in just as much quality as there is quantity. There are still tons more patches to be added, and with this first pack, I was more focused on U.S. patches, since those are the units I am currently working on. But, I do plan on adding in many more patches based off of different countries around the world. Please note, I cannot ensure the absolute accuracy of the naming of all patches in this pack. All informations have been pulled from internet resources from which the patches were obtained. If you are certain of a name which is incorrect, please do contact me and inform me of the changes and I will be sure to correct them as needed.

If anyone has any requests for additional patches, feel free to ask as I don't mind adding in more. Hope you enjoy this small addition and I will try to keep updated as necessary. Thanks for the support.

Included:

• USP_Patches.pbo
  • USP_Patches_Core.pbo
  • USP_Patches_Extra.pbo
  • USP_Patches_Historic.pbo
  • USP_Patches_World.pbo
  • USP_Patches_AFG.pbo
  • USP_Patches_AUS.pbo
  • USP_Patches_CAN.pbo
  • USP_Patches_CHI.pbo
  • USP_Patches_FRA.pbo
  • USP_Patches_GRE.pbo
  • USP_Patches_IRN.pbo
  • USP_Patches_IRQ.pbo
  • USP_Patches_ISR.pbo
  • USP_Patches_ITA.pbo
  • USP_Patches_PAK.pbo
  • USP_Patches_POL.pbo
  • USP_Patches_RUS.pbo
  • USP_Patches_UKF.pbo
  • USP_Patches_USA.pbo

Changelog:

v1.6

• ADDED: 1350 New Patches & Insignias
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_GRE.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_IRQ.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_ISR.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_PAK.pbo
  • UPDATED: Mod Field Manual
  • UPDATED: ClassNames/ClassList

v1.5

• ADDED: 1000 New Patches & Insignias
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_AFG.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_CHI.pbo
  • CHANGED: File Structure

v1.4

• ADDED: 770 New Patches & Insignias
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_Core.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_Historic.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_AUS.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_IRN.pbo
  • ADDED: USP_Patches_UKF.pbo

v1.38

• ADDED: 165 New Patches & Insignias
  • FIXED: Insignias not showing in VA after 1.40 update
  • FIXED: File Prefix & ClassNames
  • CHANGED: ALL Files & ClassNames have been changed, with prefix 'USP_' added.

v1.35

• FIXED: Server Key not working
  • FIXED: Duplicate Entries in expansions menu

v1.3

• ADDED: 905 New Patches & Insignias

v1.2

• ADDED: 120 New Patches & Insignias

v1.1

• ADDED: 110 New Patches & Insignias

v1.0

• Initial Release

For a full list of the changelog, please refer to the documentation included.

Usage:

[this,"CLASSNAME"] call BIS_fnc_setUnitInsignia;

ClassList is provided in the documentation.

Issues:

• None

Credits and Thanks:

Author: Siege-A
Developer: UnderSiege Productionz
Special Thanks:

• [AEF] Duck (Alot of troubleshooting and helped me get the file signatures and key working.)
  • Jackal326 (Helped point me in the right direction for VA fix.)
  • Ckrauslo (Good friend always keeping me motivated since the start.)
  • ZiGreen (Corrections and Russian expertise.)
  • Shunday (Generous donation of high-quality historic patches.)
  • Hawaiian (Joining in the boredom that is config work.)
  • Fingolfin (Generous donation of Iraqi and Afghani patches.)
  • DireOne (My official representative on Steam Workshop.)

I would also like to thank the entire ArmA community for making this game so enjoyable by producing the many mods and scripts that we use today, as well as all those that have put in requests.
Finally, a big thank you to Bohemia Interactive for creating the ultimate military simulator.

Download Links:

USP Patches & Insignias v1.6

armaholic_zpsaauk7wif.png

Forum-header_zps9wkwe2rr.png

4yS8Pid.jpg

License:
MqDqpkLnC4x_wb0UrOPOp_xCeyy1J7km9xF7PhHA
©2014 by UnderSiege Productions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

For a full review of the license, please refer to the documentation included.

• Like 4

Sorry, 75th Ranger didn't make it in this one, I will release an update this week with them in it, as well as plenty more. But some SF variants are included.

very beautiful addon

2014-08-11_00001.jpg

some generic patches for OPFOR? is it possible?

Edited by Zukov

Thanks, Zukov. And yes, I will be adding in a ton more patches, including generic and real-world OPFOR insignias. I will focus on other countries soon, after I get through most of the US patches, so I will be covering as many insignias as possible from all across the world. But, I will be sure to try and include as many rebel/OPFOR patches as I can in the next update, which should be released this week/weekend. If there are any in particular that you would like to see in the coming update, please feel free to post or send them to me.

Also, for anyone interested, I am going to post a picture of all the different patch banners that I have made, and these will be used for creating combo patches (such as the combo samples that are included already). If anyone wants a personalized combo patch, simply let me know which banner(s) you would like, as well as the patch which would be displayed. So for instance, you could have an airborne banner above a morale patch, or ranger banner above a bloodtype patch, etc. This will allow players to even further customize a patch to their liking. I still have some more banners to work on, but I will post them up as soon as they are complete.

the best addons for me with a little touch change a characters

i try to port a Syrian Republic guard patch

syriaguarrep.png

but not as good as your patches

Looks good to me. ;)

I can add it in if you'd like, maybe a few minor touches, but looks almost ready the way it is.

Thanks for sending us the release and soory for the delay but I was on holiday. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi, great work!

Another patch-idea:

rsix_250x250.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:24 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Our team would be so happy, when you can add it:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Hm, I don't understand how to add a specific patch to my unit in editor?

Is there a syntax for the unit init?

Hi, great work!

Another patch-idea:

http://tac-marc.de/out/pictures/generated/product/1/185_150_75/rsix_250x250.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:24 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Our team would be so happy, when you can add it:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Hm, I don't understand how to add a specific patch to my unit in editor?

Is there a syntax for the unit init?

is already in the pack

@Zukov: No - can't find it in Virtual Arsenal...

So - any ideas, how adding it to player?

@Zukov: No - can't find it in Virtual Arsenal...

So - any ideas, how adding it to player?

if i don't be blind

x1ZZ0DXylj1MvqteS0w_X7tL-e1qCJtfuv4V3OXKhvc=w203-h207-p-no

Thank you, Flipper. The 'Rainbow' patch you have referenced is already included with this pack. Just please keep in mind, there are a total of 300 patches here, so plenty more than what the screenshot shows.

Best way to preview and add patches, is through the Virtual Arsenal. All of the classnames are provided in the readme file included with the download. To add a specific patch to a unit (as long as they are wearing a compatible uniform), place this code into the unit initialization field: [this,"CLASSNAME"] call BIS_fnc_setUnitInsignia;

Just replace 'CLASSNAME' with the actual classname of the patch you would like to use. Hope that helps get you started.

Ah, thanks a lot for your help guys!

I've found it in classname list... :j: I was blind!

Its no problem, Flipper. I understand there's alot of patches to go through, so pretty easy to miss one. I tried to break them all down into related-groups, to make it easier for finding what you need.

Will be releasing an update this weekend, with lots more...so stay tuned. ;)

the iranian patches are fantastic! I got lost looking at them all , Amazing addon!

2014-08-17_00004.jpg

one crit! there is a marvel shield but no Hydra patch Hail Hydra! ;)

Great work!!

I have not checked them all out but is it possible that in a update you could include world war 2 Patches & Insignias?

U.S Marines WW2? Japanese?

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Version 1.1 has been released, for those that missed it. First post has been updated.

Thanks Foxhound and kecharles, added it faster than I could submit it. ;)

the iranian patches are fantastic! I got lost looking at them all , Amazing addon!

one crit! there is a marvel shield but no Hydra patch Hail Hydra! ;)

Thanks Zukov, I will be sure to add in a Hydra patch on the next update. Don't know how I missed that.

Great work!!

I have not checked them all out but is it possible that in a update you could include world war 2 Patches & Insignias?

U.S Marines WW2? Japanese?

Thanks Mr Pedersen, and I sure will add some WW2 patches. In this update, I opened a new category for historic patches, which only has a few at the moment (USMC Raiders, 13th Airborne, 17th Airborne), but definetly expect to see many more on the next update. I will be trying to cover as many historic patches as possible, including WW2, Vietnam, and other notable conflicts.

And just as a note for all, I will continue adding patches regardless of requests, but requests will help to point me in a particular direction for each update. So, if there is something you would really like to see added, feel free to make a request and it will be brought in on the following update. Also, if you have a look at the combo sample patches included with the pack, and you would like to have your own combo patch made, please let me know what banners and patch you would like to have combined, and I will add them. Hope you all enjoy the addon.

The patches and the world flags doesnt load on the dedicated server (bought from gameservers)

edit: its says that the keys are invaild/doesnt installed... but i have uploaded the mods + uploaded their keys too to the keys folder...

any suggestions???

Edited by HydroBull3T