Not that I know of. I'm using v1.44 and all insignias and patches are displaying just the way they should. Please do be sure and check the game with no mods loaded, except maybe a single patch mod, and see if you still have issues.

I deactivated all my mods right back to the Vanilla settings, and none of the patches, voices or faces show up for me in my VA..

Any thoughts? I'm also running beta patches as well, but don't see that being the issue, maybe ACE3 conflicting as well?

I would be most excited to have Oceania. Especially Indonesia, it's military roundels and associated flags of dispute like the Morning Star flag, Maluku separatists, Islamic state of Indonesia and the rest. Thank you very much.

Tanoa? south pacific?

is time for indonesian Kopassus special forces

Sounds like Indonesia it is.  ;)  Will be trying to dig up some good patches for their military and see what I can do to get them together for all the Tanoa fan-craze.

Hi, havnt downloaded yet. Just checking. I see there is a 0311 USMC rifleman patch. Is it safe to say there are all the others, 0331, 0351 etc. Cheers, looks cool.

Well, unfortunately, no. I do have tons more MOS patches saved, but just haven't edited them and put them in the pack yet. I threw them in just to see if there was any interest among players, but didn't get much feedback about them, so didn't really think anyone was interested in having MOS patches. But, I have no problem adding more of them in, so you can definitely look forward to a batch of them by next update. Can't guarantee I'll have ALL of them included (there really are alot of MOS roles), but I'll pack as many as I can.

I deactivated all my mods right back to the Vanilla settings, and none of the patches, voices or faces show up for me in my VA..

Any thoughts? I'm also running beta patches as well, but don't see that being the issue, maybe ACE3 conflicting as well?

That is quite a strange issue indeed. I am running A3 v1.50, and even tested with the ACE3 mod, and had no issues on my end. Not quite sure why they aren't showing up for you. The only mod that I have ever found to conflict with this patches pack is Virtual Arsenal Anywhere. I would be glad to do what I can to help you get it sorted, just need some more information. What version of A3 are you running? Is the directory for USP_Patches.pbo correct? Where did you download USP Patches from?

• Like 1

Yeah im in the 15MEU realism unit so they would come in handy.

Thanks, Cant wait :)

So you don't even see the tab/icons for patches, voices and faces in the arsenal? Then you are using a limited version of the virtual arsenal, see here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_arsenal

Correct line to get the full arsenal is: ["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal; Without the "true", you are not able to change face, voice or insignia.

Thanks for sending us the update :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

UnderSiege Patches & Insignias v1.41

Slow down, Foxhound, you already got the correct update (1.40) earlier in the week. There is no 1.41 released yet. Thx for the encouragement though.  :P

Hehe, sorry about that. I updated in the wrong topic :o

So you don't even see the tab/icons for patches, voices and faces in the arsenal? Then you are using a limited version of the virtual arsenal, see here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_arsenal

Correct line to get the full arsenal is: ["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal; Without the "true", you are not able to change face, voice or insignia.

Yes the tabs are there, but they're blank, no ability to change faces, voices or patches for some reason. ie there's nothing to select.

is this mod still being updated with new patches?

Sure is, and sorry for the late reply. I was wanting to get the update released before xmas...but don't think I'll have time for it. Been extremely busy right here around the holidays, so haven't had as much time to work on any of this as I would like. In any case, the mod is not dead by any means, as the next update is already looking to be the biggest yet...and very near completion. Just hope I find some time before xmas to get it released...but if not, then surely it won't be far after. Thanks for the continued interest.  ;)

• Like 1

Hej,
Great thanks for You. It is great job and and finnaly super effect .

Can I send You new task ? 

Can i add to  set of patch  : JWK LUBLINIEC [POL] BAON ZOSKA ? 

It would be very nice for me...

kampfhund-naszywka-jwk-baon-zoska-lublin

Absolutely, will add it to USP_Patches_POL and have it in the update. Thanks for the request.

I've been pretty busy with alot of different things/mods, and even though the Patches have been put on the back-burner for a bit, I've still been adding to them when I can. I'm terrible with ETA's, so we'll just leave it at....soon.  :P

• Like 1

Will do, LoneWolf, and perfect timing actually, because UK patches was one of the big focus points in this update. Thanks.

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.4.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Siege-A , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Any chance of uploading to steam workshop in the future it will be easier for people to download for the missions im making at the moment 

as your patches suit  seals/green berets well.

Thanks for your work and sorry if this has been asked before. :)

UnderSiege Patches & Insignias v1.5, released. 1000 New patches added, 3175 total. First post updated.

As always, please use the dropbox link until others have been updated. Enjoy.  ;)

USP%20Patches%20amp%20Insignias%20v1.50_

Any chance of uploading to steam workshop in the future it will be easier for people to download for the missions im making at the moment 

as your patches suit  seals/green berets well.

Thanks for your work and sorry if this has been asked before. :)

Well, it hasn't been asked before, but I figured it would just be a matter of time before it was. At the moment, I currently have no intentions of releasing this on Steam Workshop, or allowing it to be uploaded there for that matter, as I (like many other mod/addon authors) have an issue with their policies on the workshop. Especially so when there have been attempts to upload this without my knowing, where people seem to forget to credit the actual author that created it, and have been pulled upon discovery.

Anyhow, I may decide differently over time, but for now I would have to say the answer is no. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you (or your friends/groups), but until Steam can work out their kinks in that horrible EULA they have, afraid my hands are tied until then.

BTW, I am aware this is just a patch/insignia pack, so many may think...why all the fuss over something so simple? Well, truth be told, lots of hours have been put into the making of this (believe it or not), and I'm not really too keen on just tossing all that away so someone can take credit for something they spent 2 minutes uploading. But, the bright side is, anyone can feel free to reproduce this work in full, editing and configuring 3000 patches so they have full rights to upload if they like, no gripes there. And sorry tomditch, this wasn't directed towards you, just for those that question my reason for not allowing it to be published on Steam Workshop.

• Like 1

Well, it hasn't been asked before, but I figured it would just be a matter of time before it was. At the moment, I currently have no intentions of releasing this on Steam Workshop, or allowing it to be uploaded there for that matter, as I (like many other mod/addon authors) have an issue with their policies on the workshop. Especially so when there have been attempts to upload this without my knowing, where people seem to forget to credit the actual author that created it, and have been pulled upon discovery.

Anyhow, I may decide differently over time, but for now I would have to say the answer is no. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you (or your friends/groups), but until Steam can work out their kinks in that horrible EULA they have, afraid my hands are tied until then.

BTW, I am aware this is just a patch/insignia pack, so many may think...why all the fuss over something so simple? Well, truth be told, lots of hours have been put into the making of this (believe it or not), and I'm not really too keen on just tossing all that away so someone can take credit for something they spent 2 minutes uploading. But, the bright side is, anyone can feel free to reproduce this work in full, editing and configuring 3000 patches so they have full rights to upload if they like, no gripes there. And sorry tomditch, this wasn't directed towards you, just for those that question my reason for not allowing it to be published on Steam Workshop.

Understood thanks for your reply and the new update can't wait to test it later.
  • Like 1

Thanks Miller and Fox.  ;)

Thanks kecharles, was just now looking to upload it myself at PW6...you beat me to it.  ;)

hello , i saw while ago a photo of a russian army patch with both syrian and russian flags on it used by military in syria . can you add if its not much trouble ? thanks for this great add-on