So just an FYI, in case is can be possible in the future. While refueling with the USAF mods Stratotanker, it refuels only the fuel in the jet. IDK if it can be made to refuel the attached tanks but just thought I should throw a note out about it. IDK if it really matters. Also, I'm loving the jet. Any plans on bringing over the old liveries to the newer look? I loved being able to choose from the old liveries... most notably the VFA-41. Keep up the good work on everything! I can not wait to see what you guys do with the new carrier. If there is any way for me to help with the carrier (testing or whatever when the time comes) I am obsessed with carrier based ops so it would literally be my pleasure!

Great work so far on everything!

So just an FYI, in case is can be possible in the future. While refueling with the USAF mods Stratotanker, it refuels only the fuel in the jet. IDK if it can be made to refuel the attached tanks but just thought I should throw a note out about it. IDK if it really matters.

Are you talking about external fuel tanks? Because as far as I know those can't be refueled, they're either jettisoned or refueled seperately at the air base/carrier.

If you haven't already done so and if you aren't too far along with the project, you should consider modeling the USS Freedom aircraft carrier after the Gerald R. Ford class and perhaps the Queen Elizabeth class. Hope you'll have it done soon :). And please look into making better textures than the USS Nimitz addon and maybe more interior and some built-in defense sytems like the ATLAS LHD plus has. It would be amazing to be able to access a flight operations center / command center filled with computers, the bridge and some breifing areas and not just a hangar. I can't wait to see what you make of it :D:D:D

Edited by Ghost2584

Sorry, didn't notice the picture. I see you already ARE modeling it after the Ford class, but please do try to implement some of the things I mentioned. It will turn out just awesome if you do ;)

Anyone else having issues with the eject for the pilot not working properly? Having and instance where the canopy comes off then multiple ejection seats repeatedly fly out of the cockpit but pilot still stuck flying the plane.

I think a medical center would also be nice to have. I hope to make an aircraft carrier battlegroup as a starting point / base for my future missions and to have it be a plain old runway is a shame. An aircraft carrier should feel like a mobile HQ, even like a city. It should be a nerve center for an entire army. It should always feel alive and kicking and I think the things I mentioned would definitely help that. Anyway, I'm sure you'll do an amazing job :)

Hey John and Saul,

Here to report some error messages, probably caused after the last update.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscInGameUI/Rsc_FA18X_UnitInfo.CA_Stabilize'.

And this one, it seems to be conflicting with FullerPJ's USAF mod:

No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/js_w_fa18x_master_arms_safe.sounds'.

That is all :)

Hey there, you really deserve to do well in this contest.

Only created this account to give you a thumbs up. i fell in love with your Hornet the first time i entered it! :)

Hello,

I am also having the error when get into the plane:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscInGameUI/Rsc_FA18X_UnitInfo.CA_Stabilize'.

If this is possibly related to an addon I have, I can get a list of what I have installed.

What's the difference between this and the F18 Super Hornet?
A facetious answer would be "Super Hornet 2035"... for example, take a look at the cockpit. ;) Although I must note that there's a real-life counterpart, the "Advanced Super Hornet" that Boeing/Northrop Grumman self-funded and have been shopping around, which "can be retrofitted onto existing Block II Super Hornets or can be included on new build aircraft."

Hello,

congratulations on the winning!!

I was wondering if you have some progress on your side project uss freedom?

Perhaps show us some screenshots ? Now when "make arma not war" competition is over will you be focusing more on the side project?

Thank you for answer.