@The People Above This Post = Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT's) will be attached/ detached via the service menu before or after a flight based on your needs. However once on they will stay on until removed again via the service menu. They cannot be jettisoned like the EDT's (External Drop Tanks).

@Sanguinius = At this time no we have no plans to add a 2 seater variant. This is partially due to production time as well as Arma 3 quirkiness with that setup. If we do a 2 seater it will be much longer down the road. However the TGP will be available with the X variant.

Really nice textures!

Is the USS Freedom for the contest entry or will be added later?

It will be later as it is a massive project.

You, are working on a Carrier? (Even though it'll be later)

Could you give me your address? So I can give you my love? (no Homo xD)

I addore the Nimitz. I Love Flight Carriers. (So If you need a beta tester for the Carrier. Concider me *cough cough* *.*) (Sorry for that lame try =.=)

Carriers are a good way to "invade" or start supply things. Holy, if it will be on the same level you build your aircrafts :D

F/A18X inst this advanced superhornet ? 2014?

BTW i use only john spartan jets in arma 3 as adition addons becouse its only addons worth to add to arma 3

F/A18X inst this advanced superhornet ? 2014?

Did you even read the first paragraph of the first post in the thread?

The F/A-18X Black Wasp is a twin-engine carrier-based multi-role fighter aircraft variant based on the Boing F/A-18E Advanced Super Hornet. The aircraft features many advanced technologies and systems including semi- stealth capability, conformal fuel tanks, and enclosed weapons pods.

The first post of a thread tend to solve most of the possible doubts.

I love your job with the Super Hornet so I can't wait what you've come with this one. I guess this is a beast!

very solid work, as usual guys!! I am def excited about your future plans also :cool:

Amazing work as usual. Cant wait to fly it. And USS Freedom coming... I am almost more excited about your Carrier then the new plane. The only thing missing now is an engine update to allow walkable moving ships.. Landing the Wasp on a moving Carrier would insane.

Keep up the great work.

When I get around to it I'll probably do a skin or two... just have to get to it.

Edited by EricJ

Amazing work as usual. Cant wait to fly it. And USS Freedom coming... I am almost more excited about your Carrier then the new plane. The only thing missing now is an engine update to allow walkable moving ships.. Landing the Wasp on a moving Carrier would insane.

Keep up the great work.

John an Saul would have to contact ProGamer, and MakeLoveNotWar about their interesting "AttachToWithMovement" findings. That is the only knowable way that you can walk and do everything on a vehicle while someone else is driving it.

Great take on a Super Super Hornet. Hyper Hornet?

Personally I would rather have a "what-if" NATF. 2411.jpg

Of course naval aviation never seems to get the coolest stuff IRL.

It is, it's the FB-22

The FB-22 is a fighter bomber, unlike other bombers that can't defend itself from other fighters. I don't think its a naval aircraft. It's just a F22 with delta wings and larger weapon bays for SDBs.

me and my friends are experiencing an issue with the Black Wasp retracting its gear once it lands on the Nimitz. Not sure what the problem is tbh...