Sign in to follow this  
DroopyPiles

Help! 6 headed men and mulitple AI who not welcome in my server

For some reason in my MP dedi server I have made map with 5 playable guys, all combat medics ok, we play for the night and leave persistence on, then if I come back the next night I have this random dude with 6 heads, and some dead AI and some times some alive ones, last time I tried there was like 20 alive AI, the only clue I have is that there all combat medics, so what are they why they here ! here a pic of 6 head Joe

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298083765

Omg omg omg. That is hideous.

But this is not in the right section my friend.

Im pretty sure its just multiple guys who decided to stand in the exact same spot. There must be something triggering their reaction if youre saying it does that everytime.

So no ideas? I shouldn't have any AI there at all, but yet if I come back next day there the same AI as my player classes, multiple amounts, I am using ALiVE I dnt no if that's a clue

Curious, but do you use ALiVE and XMED?

Try posting a copy of the mission so people can take a look at the code or triggers.

If it happens when all players are off the server them it might be something to do with all the playable units respawning on the same marker

Curious, but do you use ALiVE and XMED?

I do indeed use ALiVE, but not XMED I use G-revive, "Grimes simple revive"

Try posting a copy of the mission so people can take a look at the code or triggers.

If it happens when all players are off the server them it might be something to do with all the playable units respawning on the same marker

My mission is to large to post, i'll think of another method, but yes there do spawn exactly on the marker, I use ALiVE mod and G-Revive, i'm also using everything that G-Revive offers as far as spawning i.e the JIP pick a marker start and the fresh game pick a marker start as I have 3 static markers

Oh there the missionsqm via dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqcnx2os7dj6bh7/mission.sqm#

Edited by DroopyPiles