Sign in to follow this  
capt daniels

Arma 3 Server DLC activation

Hello,

i set up a Arma 3 linux server (Linux Debian 7.6) i had no problems arma 3 and the mods are working only zeus does it not becuase and i dont know how to activate it on the server i searched in the BI forum and with google but no one had a how to so have anyone a clue how to activate zeus on the server?

Thanks for any help

with bist regards

Daniels

Edited by Capt Daniels

Not quite sure I follow you, as in what you mean by it doesnt activate.

Zeus is part of the normal download and should automatically load like any other B.I content

It wont however automatically run in a mission, the mission has to be designed to use it.

Tanks for your response,

you get it right but if i load a standart zeus mission it gives me an couple of ingame and server console error message and then i kicked back to the missions screen, i copied the messages:

Server:

Creation of object B Alpha 2-1:3 failed, state LOGGED IN

Ref to nonnetwork object ccab8c00# 1815369: dummyweapon.p3d

Ref to nonnetwork object ccab8c00# 1815370: dummyweapon.p3d

ingame: No Entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/ModuleCurator_F/Arguments/Addons/Values/All.default'.

with best regards

Daniels

At a guess you have installed using the dedi server package, There was an issue with that package where it didnt download the (Curator folder i think), if its missing, upload your client version of that folder to the server.

Hey,

i deleted the Currator folder on my server and redownloaded it over the update tool now i have no error messages but i still kicked back to the missions screen.

with best regards

Daniels

Maybe try re-downloading the entire A3 Dedicated Server package through Steam?