Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (james2488 @ July 03 2002,23:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">er...does anyone who live in the United States have it?<span id='postcolor'>

unless you got it from UK or Germany or anyother EU countries that has it, no sad.gif

Krusty did state earlier that his BestBuy assured him that they had it on the shelf. So did you get it Krusty or was it just a crap load of OFP gold editions?

I just got back from Electronic Boutique. According to their computer's the release date for OFP: Resistance is July 10th.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 03 2002,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, seems like they[CM] are having problems with distribution.

dumb asses. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wasnt this the same problem with the OFP release? That they didnt have enough copys..?

i talked to somebody who lives in the same state as amazon is based and he said he got his off amazon, recieved it in like 1 day

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NVA Killer @ July 04 2002,00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i talked to somebody who lives in the same state as amazon is based and he said he got his off amazon, recieved it in like 1 day<span id='postcolor'>

Ive checked their site and they said they arent releasing it till July 11th..How can that be?

WHAT THE FUCK!!! July 9th now, no wonder after searching for it for an hour no one had. Im beginning to get really pissed off and frustrated.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ July 04 2002,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHAT THE FUCK!!! July 9th now, no wonder after searching for it for an hour no one had. Im beginning to get really pissed off and frustrated.<span id='postcolor'>

Welcome to my world... tounge.gif

We all know how ya feel. It is bullshit. But If you have some extra money go buy another game for the time being and play that till you can get resistance. Thats what im planning to do.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sturm=IWC= @ July 03 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Krusty did state earlier that his BestBuy assured him that they had it on the shelf.  So did you get it Krusty or was it just a crap load of OFP gold editions?<span id='postcolor'>

I went in to buy it after work, and guess what: No OFP:r to be found. The guy I talked to on the phone was just a retard or something. I asked him 3 times if it was Operation flashpoint RESISTANCE and even asked if he had seen the box, and he said yes, they had plenty on the shelf. It seems he was on crack or something. The salesman I talked to at the store didn't know anything about it: "Any day now, try again tomorrow". I really wish I had gotten the name of the person I talked to on the phone so I could complain.

I found a crapload of Gold editions myself and the guy at software etc checked something on his comp and told me that it is getting shipped on the 9th and he thinks he will have it on the 10th.

Right now my bro is checking the stores in Madison, Wisconsin, says hes going to get the manager to check the back rooms, call me in a few.

I can't believ how CM is screwing the pooch on this, I feel for the people when it comes out on the X-box. They're never going to see it.

Although, as I tried before but screwed it up, sorry moderators, this is like a free advertising gig for Codemasters, these stores are getting swamped with requests because its over due, now they'll over order and sell at the high price longer. "Throw them there Ghost Recons in the back aisle, we got the hot ticket out front now"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I went in to buy it after work, and guess what: No OFP:r to be found. The guy I talked to on the phone was just a retard or something. I asked him 3 times if it was Operation flashpoint RESISTANCE and even asked if he had seen the box, and he said yes, they had plenty on the shelf. It seems he was on crack or something. The salesman I talked to at the store didn't know anything about it: "Any day now, try again tomorrow". I really wish I had gotten the name of the person I talked to on the phone so I could complain.

<span id='postcolor'>Welcome to my world.

Yesterday mroning, I called best buy, and I got this wierd, muffled guy on the phone. I asked him if Operation Flashpoint COLON resistance was on shelves yet. He mumbled something, and I thought he said, yes, we do.

Well, I asked him how many copies were on the shelves, and he said "lots".

That guy had a big hangover or something. He probably had double vision cuz of alcohol, and was confused about the " resistance"

My copy still has the backorder status at the Codemasters site. I thought they loved me..... sad.gif

I went to both Babbages and Electronics Botique in the mall today, and they both had, as you all have no doubt noticed, a bunch of OFP copies, and some gold editions as well.

WILL THE MADNESS EVER END!?!?!? wow.gif

Wait wait wait... now that I check the codemasters site, it says July 9th (as you all have pointed out already tounge.gif )

And I would like to say that I agree with everyone now, this is complete fucking bullshit... mad.gif

ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lilwillie @ July 03 2002,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Right now my bro is checking the stores in Madison, Wisconsin, says hes going to get the manager to check the back rooms, call me in a few.

I can't believ how CM is screwing the pooch on this, I feel for the people when it comes out on the X-box. They're never going to see it.

Although, as I tried before but screwed it up, sorry moderators, this is like a free advertising gig for Codemasters, these stores are getting swamped with requests because its over due, now they'll over order and sell at the high price longer. "Throw them there Ghost Recons in the back aisle, we got the hot ticket out front now"<span id='postcolor'>

I'm guessing he won't find much. I live in Madison, and I already tried that. I'd love to be wrong though. Let me know!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ July 03 2002,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thats impossible to beat, that bastard is cheating~!<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, the computer is very good. The most I ever got was 342. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

I got one of the ping pong balls by it once... I think it let me win that time because I started to catch on to it's plots...

Anyways, I too called BestBuy. The clerk said a shipment is comming in tonight and he said it MIGHT be on that. If it is it will be on the shelfs there tomorrow or Friday. Otherwise it's expected to be on the shelfs sometime over the weekend...

Guess I might as well say what my Best Buy said... I went over there a few hours ago and they said it was supposed to be there the 30th and would possibly be there by Saturday. Guess I'll go check it out Saturday... I gotta wait all that time though mad.gif . They said they had 10 copies coming in. sad.gif

holy shit, i just won a volley against the computer in pong, but that means nothing, you have to get more points than him when the whole thing is over curently i have 58 and he has 597, sad.gif

still waiting for ofpr

ps: a good way to beat pong, is to think of that stupid little rectangle on the other side of the court as codemasters mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ July 04 2002,04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ps: a good way to beat pong, is to think of that stupid little rectangle on the other side of the court as codemasters mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey ill try that. Thanks Die Alive.. I didnt know pong was so entertaining.. tounge.gif