clawhammer

How much Arma have you played?

ju6VBg5MjvKCk.jpg

I only got 1190 hours of A3, but I've got a job and need to sleep and be there for my family so I got that thing going for me which is nice.

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

331 hours.

Mainly playing quick random infantry combat situations in the editor. Sometimes playing random dynamic scenarios or HAL missions. Not a big fan of campaigns, long complicated missions or multiplayer.

Info update:

I have not actually played the main campaign yet at all.

Edited by Bouben

Not much truthfully. Just a mere 158 hours. A lot of problems with MP at the beginning, me playing - so far - only on casual servers (avoiding all "Wasteland"- & "Altis Life RPG"-ish missions), and with few mods that I enjoy is my excuse for having such a low number. Can't really get myself to enjoy the 2030 theme either to be quite honest. Still, if the right mods shows up one day I think I'll play a bit more.

Basically it boils down to mods and me mostly playing MP with mods. WGL, BAS, ECP, FDF, and in the last few ArmA games: ACE.

PS: I spend most of my time in the editor if I'm not playing on MP. Did most of the campaigns, but lost interest at the end. Haven't playing much SP missions aside from the campaign.

Edited by colossus

396 hours since alpha day one .

80% Coop missions

15% Editor

5% Campaign / Pvp

Officially 1996 hours, but i think the steam counter doenst count, when the game crashes. So the dark number would be somewhere between 2400 and 2500 hours.

80 % Mapping, Server Mainentance,

5% Campaign

15% Coop-play

By mapping do you mean using the in game scenario editor?

For some reason alot of people call them "maps", but they really are missions.

Since alpha day one more than 2000 hours on 3 accounts ...

defc28cd-4c1e-419a-8205-6def7d6fa450.jpg

Playing around 10 hours each weeks with my game team but missing the sessions when I am stuck in hospital.

More than 50% of the time spent on editor making missions for the team or testing new ways ...

Around 40 hours spent on tools, trying to understand how to use Terrain Builder.

During this period the tools have been updated 2 times and now, I am kind of lost for the small , active and friendly "mud movers" community.

Too many hours spent on testing home built rigs, from Athlon II x2 250 to i7-4790, from GS 450 to GTX 770 and all the video and game parameters accordingly.

I believe I have played Arma3Mark benchmark more than a thousand time.

Edited by OldBear

510Hrs. I pretty much only play when our group does missions. Single Player/Editor just doesn't pull me in like ArmA II did.

5k dude, you should start shutting down the game overnight when you go to sleep ;)

5k dude, you should start shutting down the game overnight when you go to sleep ;)

i bet a lot of that time is made by this too :D I dont have a ssd drive. windows + arma takes ages to load, i hate that so i can better let it run :D

if i compare that with arma 2, arma 3 runs much more stable then a2 over long time.

2,822 hours since the first hour of alpha release.

782 is play-time rest is well you know.

2,822 hours since the first hour of alpha release.

782 is play-time rest is well you know.

How do you know 782 is playtime ? is there a way to know this ?

289h

I haven't got much time to play for eight months because of conscription.

Oh and I think the most of the time I've tested all kinds of graphic options. After army I'll start to play more MP.

And yes, I do have a life. Got married yesterday.

Although when I saw wind farms in the distance, I mentioned Arma.

And when the radio bleeped in the taxi to our venue, my wife asked me: 'Missing Arma yet?'

:)

My wedding suit however, was in CSAT hex-camo. (It's okay, I'm kidding)...

Time-wise, almost all of the below was in the editor - a little bit in the campaign - and maybe a hundred or so hours in Wasteland.

GameTime_zps55f09e84.jpg

Edited by Kydoimos

I keep buying games in the hope to get me out of the f*ckn editor, it's not working, The Arma editor is the blue pill (or was it red pill!!?) for me, I wish I never saw it and that i could continue to happily play games completely ignorant of triggers and waypoints and bloated cut scenes! I've played far to much editor :)

And yes, I do have a life. Got married yesterday.

Well congratulations.

Now stop mucking around and get on with your next mission. :D

After spending a disturbingly large chunk of my gaming life in previous BIS games ... hardly any ArmA 3 time, given that I've been an ardent fan for over a decade.

113 hours total and almost all before release. In early beta, once I was sure that A3 wasn't going in a direction I was interested, most of that time was spent in DayZA3 ... until BIS content permissions killed it off. No recycling of ArmA 2 content in mods soured my mood further.

On release I played a couple of evenings to look at the content and fly around Altis unimpressed at the compromise of terrain for object count. After that, nearly a year later, a few minutes short-lived curiosity was spent looking at the Karts.

Since then ArmA 3 has remained shelved, pending some of the more popular suggested changes from the feedback tracker being implemented by the community in something like ACE and/or CBA.

... oh and something, anything, more interesting than the dreary, flogged equine corpse of near-future conflict on a dreary brown island.

Not enough.

No seriously. With my PC out of action for most of the year and thanks to (not mine) family squabbling the guy fixing it is taking forever and can't reach him to even get it back.

Since 2008. It's a hobby that's survived various games, expansion packs, reinstallations, and computers.

I played A3 for 322 hours and it is without alfa and beta, cuz I warezed those, but I played them a lot more frequently than after release :D I guess it won't make even 1k hours anyway, but still it's most played game on my steam and maybe most played game ever, if I don't count previous Arma games...because A2CO would win all the way!

I was going to pound my chest and brag about my 230 hours, but now I feel insignificant compared to your 5k hours ;) - I was here since Alpha.

I'd say I have over 1,500 close to 2,000 hours on ArmA 2.

My ArmA 3 hours were very little until I started working on a branch of the Altis Life mission which has brought gameplay from 30 hours to 648 hours.

Otherwise, ArmA 3 without mods or hobby is a very plain, boring and disappointing game.