clawhammer

How much Arma have you played?

Steam says that i played 5k hours arma 3 until now. Game is still rocking like hell :yay:. What about you? What do you do most of the time in arma? Iam making missions most of the time or playing with my clan mates.

Thanks BI for this great game :)

ArmA3 has just come out one and half years, equals 480 days, so 5k means your daily playing time is 10+ hours. Jesus, playing arma3 has become your full-time job. Mine is just 1/10 of yours.

289h

I haven't got much time to play for eight months because of conscription.

432 since official release, only have so much time to play as i work a full time job, and somedays I just have no motivation too, im mostly in the editor, or in coop with a friend.

170 hours since alpha. I have severe lazy eye problem so that I can not play as much as I want. If I play too much I get extreme pain both in my eyes and head

HTC Incredible S cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

I've played 774 hours, which I thought was a lot but nothing compared to 5k :P

I spend most of those hours flying.

312 hours, since I'm a lightweight. Apparently.

1226 hours and it would of been more but for the performance issues that stopped me playing as much as i would of liked

In theory 1321 hours, but probably much less as I routinely leave it running even when I go off and do something else all day.

EDIT:

near enough 0 MP hours (combination of poor computer and no mic means that MP is basically a no-go for me)

Fair bit of SP, played the campaign a couple of times and play various workshop missions

Mostly editor time, I spend a huge amount of time there but I'm rubbish at finishing anything meaning I've got a dozen projects that I've started only to give up on because I got bored.

Edited by Jona33

2727 hours, most of it playing around in the editor testing scripts and mods.

Online playtime maybe 500 to 600 hours. second game in my library has ~100 hours

688 hours but I also have a full time job and a wife who tries to keep me off the computer.

I spent a lot of time in the editor trying to do stuff, but have tried making some of my own missions, and trying out some SP missions by other authors as well as the campaign. Since I passed 500 hours, I have spent most of the time playing the Pilgrimage mission by Rydygier.

1074 hours for me. A lot of the time spent in the editor.

512 hours currently in ArmA 3. I would guess that easily 95% of that was playing Whole Lotta Altis, conquering Altis and then building bases and keeping order through military dominance. I love the vast terrains and the ArmA mechanics have grown on me to the point where almost every other FPS doesn't feel the same anymore. But I also need persistence and building to keep me there. If Epoch pulls off at least duplicating the experience it provided on the A2:OA platform then I'll essentially be living inside the ArmA 3 platform instead of hiding out on Chernarus with my private hive and AI.

I am a lightweight at 201 hours... but I probably have 5,000 hours in ArmA 2, though most of that is not noted by Steam since I used to load outside of it.

Currently at 941 hours. It's really been 90% flying helicopters... lots and lots and LOTS of practice in the editor/single player scenarios etc.

Perfomance issues held me back playing more multiplayer really, since the FPS on singleplayer is day and night compared to the FPS in multiplayer unfortunately.

Only thing I can really hope for is that, as much work as it would be, if ARMA's RV engine was rewritten to have 64-bit and multithread CPU support. Just a suggestion.

1504 hours, i'd say 40% in the editor, 30% playing in MP and 30% having ArmA idling in the background :P

263 and still going strong hooked been playing since ofp these types of game cant lay them down.

And i play with mcc and agm and make my on sf missions

1824 hours with the majority (60%) in the editor.