Sign in to follow this  
Czacha

What about...POLISH version

Bad news from Cenega... mad.gif

OF:R EU version won't work with OFP PL... sad.gif

"I had a dream, that the EU peapole and EVEN(!!wink.gif polish peapole can have Ressistance in the same time" (but then I woke up) smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Turek2CDC @ July 16 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I had a dream, that the EU peapole and EVEN(!!wink.gif polish peapole can have Ressistance in the same time" (but then I woke up) smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. I feel sorry for you guys. smile.gif

Shoot'em!

I demand Resistance in two weeks.

If it won't be out then- I'll buy counterfeit copy, like some players are doing now. I had similar situation last year- I didn't want to wait 3months so after EU release I bought counterfeit copy - I had a map from 2000 year, and there was drown  that Poland's in Europe. Is that map out of date yet???

Cheers

Desert Eagle

And forgot to tell- I bought original game when it was released - in October.

Now I have holidays. In September I'll have to study harder than this year, and perhaps won't be able to play any game.

IM GRÓB on Kolgujev!!

Desert Eagle

All talking about counterfeit/warez copies does is get you banned from the forums. Desert Eagle as a mod maker you should have known better, too late now, until you provide proof of purchase you remain banned from the forums.

I understand your frustrations but committing illegal acts is not the answer.

Me? I think I'm Alfred the great smile.gif

And that makes this spam.

Closing smile.gif