ruthberg

Kestrel 4500 Kestrel 4500 Pocket Weather Tracker (WIP)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Version 1.2 Changelog:

-Added 5 Kestrel4500 units to the NATO support box (Box_NATO_Support_F)

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Why I installed all the MOD it is not displayed ????Can not customize the buttons. tooï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ The MOD how to mount????????????????????

Are you running ArmA 3 version 1.26 or newer? Do you have CBA installed? Do you get any RPT errors?

Are you running ArmA 3 version 1.26 or newer? Do you have CBA installed? Do you get any RPT errors?

Sorry so late back to you.

I play AA3 version 1.28.0.127008

yes ! I installed the latest version of CBA

No!!!!!! There is no error message Press the preset button is useless

I do not know how it is?

It's me again!

We made tests on our server with this addon package. We were a sniper and a spotter trying to shout numerous targets. It went quite well but it seems that temperature, humidity and barometric pressure are not synchronized between clients which makes it hard for the spotter to calculate the stuff for his gunner.

Do you know if the AdvancedBallistics addon was running on the server?

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the issue, I will think about a solution.

Do you know if the AdvancedBallistics addon was running on the server?

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the issue, I will think about a solution.

Yes, it was. Another thing we noticed about Advanced Ballistics Mod is that the shoot is not synchronized with any other player which results in the situation that the spotter sees a different trajectory than the shooter. Which leads to the problem that at long distances the spotter doesn't see the impact point at all since the bullet drops more rapidly and impacts somwhere between you and your target.

But anyway great work and keep up your effort.

I am not going to have much time in the next few weeks, but I will address those issues when I get back.

Edit 1: I found the synchronization bug, it will be fixed in the next version.

Edit 2: Trajectories should also be synchronized in the next version.

Edit 3: I just released version 1.8. Please let me know if it works now.

Edited by Ruthberg

Thanks! We will test right away at the earliest time tomorrow and will let you know if it works and if we encounter any other problems.

Best regards

I found out that for some reason i had atragmx pbos in the addons folder in kestrel mod...

Version 1.3 Changelog:

-Compatibility update for AdvancedBallistics v2.8

BTW man this mod is automatically creating a dependency on the mission.sqm when active, not placed on the map.

I have the mod simply active through Configure/Expansions and in a @Modname folder. I don't ever touch it but when I save something through "Save As a multiplayer mission" and it imprints itself on the mission.sqm. Again I don't place any objects on the map itself but simply have the mod active. After generally saving either ALT+TAB and go to the missions folder and find the mission and then check the "AddonsAUTO" and "addOns" (top part of the file) for your classnames and you should see "Kestrel4500" in the listing.